Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182186187188189190191192
Results 4,776 to 4,795 of 4795

Thread: [Discuss Only] Trailer Music (Immediate Music/X-Ray Dog/etc.)

Shriner
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you would know where I could find the albums of kerry muzzey, trailer music 1, trailer music 2, and trailer music 3. I've been looking everywhere for them but they are impossible to find. Thank you so much for any tip!

Onion Kid
    I hope someone can help me, i've been searching for a few years but i couldn't find anything. The music from Troy Trailer #2

This one : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] starts at the 0:50 mark

However i found [Hidden link. Register to see links.] music on youtube, not very good quality but i hope someone can help me out on finding the good quality version

Cheers

Onion Kid
    Anyone can tell me the songs on that video karate tribute please ???
    Specially the partition with the "rock song"
    Thank you all

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Jobs Trailer: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Song from 1:34?

Onion Kid
    Who knows the name of that classical partition which starts at the 07:50 minutes on that video please ???

LINK : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid

I,m search for author and who sing this song.
    This song was in dvd menu from cg anime Appleseed 2.
    I dont find song In OST from appleseed

Sorry for my bad english.

Grand Shriner
    Dry Hump / Chemical Induction (from Evil Dead) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by theslap971 View Post
    Dry Hump / Chemical Induction (from Evil Dead) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I'd love to know if this purchasable in lossless format.

I don't trust any mp3 version as it could just be a youtube rip or some other streaming rip converted to some other lossy format.

Any info on the artist?
    Official page? Sites with sales?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank 2.0 View Post
    I'd love to know if this purchasable in lossless format.

I don't trust any mp3 version as it could just be a youtube rip or some other streaming rip converted to some other lossy format.

Any info on the artist?
    Official page? Sites with sales?
    No official site nor sites with sales, sorry. But I may have some info on the artist though. Not much but is still something. If I'm correct, the artist would be Randy Gist. My research found a page on SoundCloud with other songs but I don't think it exists anymore. Click on the link and read the video comments, you'll find some information there.

Quite interesting.

i did several google searches and found the same soundcloud.
    I messaged the owner of the SC and inquired about the nature of his page and if there's any relation to the supposed info on the trailers that's spreading around.

I see people over at "adtune" forums have simply stated the artist without much evidence to purport their claims.

Hopefully this Randy Gist will shed light on the matter.

His soundcloud seems to be nothing but jazz/saxaphone music so it's unlikely he's the same "Randroid Music" as the ones who did the Evil Dead trailers.

I got an email reply from Randy Gist, and he did, in fact, compose the trailer music for Evil Dead (2013).

And he did take the streams off his SoundCloud because he found out people were pirating it everywhere (for shame... ).
    He has the creative license but not the publishing license.

PitchHammer has that and they decide if someone can purchase a license for their content.

And, no, before anyone asks, they don't have plans (now or in the near future) for any public sales like other publishers like Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, etc.
    They're protecting their work and their artists and the campaigns they are sponsored for so public sales is out of the question (since it very well will end up in the pirating mainstream facets... which means zero profit for the artists --- no matter what you have to say or how much you promise you would be buying their public sales --- they most likely know the sales won't be anywhere near what they need to cover the cost of creating public sales and financially hurt themselves more --- they're really a small group since this is the first I've heard of them --- compared to Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, etc, etc --- they're an altogether different marketing industry).

In short: that sucks, but watch the trailer again, anyway because it's so damn cool.

Onion Kid
    Does anyone know the bgm musics used in in this video?

thanks in advanc

Grand Shriner
    Does anyone knows what starts playing at 0:41?

Thanks in advance.

Onion Kid
    this is intro from Sochi - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - do you know if possible get full track? who is artist, etc .. ?

Onion Kid
    Anybody know the song's name in that video tribute please ?

Onion Kid
    Thread abandoned for a few months, but I'm desperate enough to try. I'm looking for this piece: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Trailer not in English 'cause I couldn't find that particular one in English. Finding this music is probably gonna prove highly challenging, but hey, at least in the end satisfaction will be bigger Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Grand Shriner
    Hi guys, any idea on what is the music in the new "Chappie" trailer?

Here's the link: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Hi, I see this thread hasn't been used in awhile but hopefully someone will read this post who can help me identify some trailer music. There are two recently released trailers that I would like to download the music used in them, if they have been released on album or youtube, but I don't know their titles or composers. If anyone has info. that could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and take care!!!

* Mary, Queen of Scots (2018) = the music used in the 2nd half of the trailer from the midpoint to end. It is more action-y /chorale music.

* The Mule (2018 -clint eastwood film) = the music that plays during the whole trailer; it could be two different pieces of music that were mixed together, I'm not sure.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by flexwheeler View Post
    Who knows the name of that classical partition which starts at the 07:50 minutes on that video please ???

LINK : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Ok five years later but still, here is your answer.
    The music is from Gabriel Fauré and it is called Pavane. It starts way earlier in the video, around 6:29, what you hear starting 7:50 is the coda with the choir.

Here is the text (it is French) of the choir:
    C'est Lindor ! c'est Tircis ! et c'est tous nos vainqueurs !
    C'est Myrtil, c'est Lydé ! Les reines de nos cœurs !
    Comme ils sont provocants, comme ils sont fiers toujours !
    Comme on ose régner sur nos sorts et nos jours ! 1

Faites attention ! Observez la mesure !

Ô la mortelle injure ! La cadence est moins lente !
    Et la chute plus sûre ! Nous rabattrons bien leurs caquets !
    Nous serons bientôt leurs laquais ! Qu'ils sont laids !
    Chers minois ! Qu'ils sont fols ! Airs coquets !

Et c'est toujours de même ! Et c'est ainsi toujours !
    On s'adore ! On se hait ! On maudit ses amours !
    Adieu, Myrtil ! Églé ! Chloé ! Démons moqueurs !
    Adieu donc et bons jours aux tyrans de nos cœurs !

Et bons jours !

Grand Shriner
    I'm trying to find a Flac lossless version of Retribution by immediate music, found on their album Violations. The album was released in 2012 and used in the amazing spider-man super preview. If anyone knows any information on how to obtain a FLAC version of that track please let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I'm still searching for:
    FILMS: Anything spider-man related (Danny elfman, Christopher young, James Horner)
    sherlock series complete (David Arnold and micheal price)
    banshee series complete (methodic doubt)
    FILM: the commuter complete(roque Banos)
    FILM: southpaw complete (James Horner)
    FILM: the imitation game complete (Alexandre desplat)