View Poll Results: Do you Like Yuna's new look?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah *drools*

122 54.46%
  • NO! *Vomits*

57 25.45%
  • I don't know *shrugs*

45 20.09%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Did you like Yuna's new look?

How about keeping the faggotry to GD? before you get yourself banned?

Sig too big

Pwnage with laser sighting Mr.Hazard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seifer View Post
    Look Lady I Wasnt Talking to yo
    With all due respect, I'm a guy. That's why the "Mr" title is in my username.

You didn't have to talk to me as for the fact that I am still talking to you.
    Nothing can be worse than getting a big blob in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hazard View Post
    With all due respect, I'm a guy. That's why the "Mr" title is in my username.

You didn't have to talk to me as for the fact that I am still talking to you.
    but i am not ahaha FACE BIATCH

Thats A Mr in your nick but that doesnt makes much of a diference when you are a trasvesti
    I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was!
    I also love Transformers. MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

but i am not ahaha FACE BIATCH
    Thats A Mr in your nick but that doesnt makes much of a diference when you are a trasvesti
    Trasvesti? A new word for the dictionary for tards? Fail.

First you call me a lady, and then a trasvesti. You can't seem to define, can you? Besides which, it was pre-defined anyway as I said I am a guy/bloke/man, unless you don't know what these words mean.

You seriously need to learn English. Your insults are way obsolete and contains deep distortion of meaning, a 6 year old could perform better.

I got to hand it to you, I'm impressed by your persistent stupidity on all the posts you've made since registration.

That...hat...

awesome.

OK NERDY ASS SHUT UP UM TRYIN TO GET MY AVATAR BACK

OK NERDY ASS SHUT UP UM TRYIN TO GET MY AVATAR BACK
    You + Rate Going You're Going = Hat Forever.

Forgotten Shadow mistekreuz_executor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenigata View Post
    You + Rate Going You're Going = Hat Forever.
    Good point.

The nicest avatar I saw this millennium:

That hat looks good on you Mr. Seifer.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    False.

Forgotten Shadow mistekreuz_executor's Avatar
    Eh.... He is a good guy once:

wanna know how?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

go there download the jenova save editor program and put your characters with lvl 99 then you can beat sephiroth ,cool program you can even play with sephiroth

Oh look, the cunt has been banned, well I tried to warn him, but some complete morons are beyond help.

Yuna was turned into a lame bimbo in ffx-2, Rikku works better as the funny/annoying one of the party. I took her far more seriously and her personality was better in ffx. The outfit was ok I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Oh look, the cunt has been banned, well I tried to warn him, but some complete morons are beyond help.
    Well, what do you expect from someone who named himself after a character who was an ass most of the time.

yuna is looking fine, ferocious and sexy
    Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless"
    Godo- Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by samonasuke View Post
    yuna is looking fine, ferocious and sexy
    Yes,I think the same thing.Yuna is hot with both customs.And all this talk of Yuna acting more like a bitch you guys suck.I think it was "COOL" of her to chage a little.She is not a bitch,she kicks ass,and if she were a bitch she would have just sleept with anyone after Tidus death.

If love is a red dress, hang me in rags. terabyte's Avatar
    Yuna being a bitch would have been a welcome change even from her character in X. I don't understand why people loved her so much...she was flat, boring, spineless. She had bad hair. Her dialogue was painfully slow and choppy, like talking to that wheelchair kid from Malcom in the Middle.

Yeah...WELL...Guess what.......NOW SHE IS NOT......Now she kicks MAJOR ass!!!!

any people thought of the same thing so the changed her into this kick ass,super sexy,kick ass,SINGING diva that would kick 10 Sins ass with just one touch

Yuna is nothing more than a sprite. For goodness sake, it's only a game, kid.

I know but we are talking about that sprite and that sprite kicks ass

Shriner
    I did like it though I didn't like the long tail hair that almost reaches the floor, I think it was a bit unnecessary.

Hot character. But Rikku's more lol.

Me Wubs Yuna
    She looks so much hotter, is much more happy and outgoing in FFX-2 ^^
    Hiyeee everyone ^^.
    V.V sig limit is too small for my amazing sigs ^^

I will be fine, Madame Captain! [.Pearl.]'s Avatar
    It was okay. It is a really deceiving get-up, because of her personality. Someone who knew nothing of her from FFX would think she is a slutty, bring-it-on!, loud girl, when actually she is soft-spoken and a goody-goody. And the body-length rat tail wasn't a good addition.
    Your random PM's are loved.

I knew her from FFX. I still think she's a whore. Her facial expressions annoy me.

Enix, you've spoiled it all.

I like her character design in the sense that...I love the costume and I'm dying to make it.

The character, however, I hate in FFX-2. I don't like her personality change at all. I knew her in FFX and this is not nearly the same Yuna as in FFX.

And, okay, I'm sorry...High Summoner to...Pop Star? o______O

Thats because there is no need for a High Summoner anymore.....

Me think Yuna hot!!!

I was pretty disappointed with her character change in X-2. But then again, after 2 years, she would have changed a bit.

As for the remark about Yuna being spineless.

(*Spoilers for FFX*) (Spoilers are in Italics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Yuna was so spineless then how could she summon up the courage to:

Secretly plan a way to bring Maester Seymour to justice, when she found out that he killed his father?

Agree to marry Seymour in order to try and 'send' him?

Do a suicide-leap off of St. Bevelle Palace?

Question Yevon when she is tried in Bevelle Court, knowing that she couldn't have won the trial?

Become a summoner in the beginning?

Deny the Final Aeon (it was really her decision in the end to make someone a fayth. Or atleast that's my point of view of it anyways...)?

(*End of spoilers*)

There's more, but I just gave you highlights. I do agree that she has lost her spine in X-2. But if you're not really preparing to go on adventures in 2 years, then you obviously lose some of your braver edges (if you catch my drift). I always viewed that some of Yuna's 'spineless moments' as acceptable changes because she hasn't been doing any adventuring for 2 years (or so we're told in FFX: International + Last Mission). It's the fact that you don't really get sense that she has her courage back that sometimes bothers me.

Other than that, Yuna's "Rikku-Qualities" didn't work whatsoever. Characters like Selphie or Rikku, should be the only character that you come across in the game. If I found one more Selphie-like character at times, Rinoa was pushing it...) in FFVIII, I'm sure that I would have been severely annoyed.

That's what kind of pissed me off about Yuna. I thought that she would be more thoughtful (not nice, but put a lot of thought to things). I thought that she would be more serious about sphere hunting because she thought she saw Tidus......But I am continually disappointed when I catch Yuna bouncing around the screen acting like an immature schoolgirl. How am I suppose to believe that this is the same Yuna that brought Spira the Eternal Calm?

About her look (which is more on topic)......It's allright. Everybody changes their appearances in two years (whether it be a new hairstyle, new clothes, natural influences, etc). I thought that Yuna's costume was allright except for her shorts. A High Summoner wearing Booty-Cuts (is that what they're called?) does not convince me of anything except she wants to expose herself for fun. Her costume (particularly her shorts) could have been done more tastefully to suit the High Summoner status. Like making her shorts a bit longer so that we don't get the impression of 'slut'. Don't get me started on Rikku....

(*International + Last Mission for FFX Spoilers*)

Yes, I did watch the last scene for FFX International + LM. But; Although Yuna needed to be more "disguised" to sphere hunt without noteriety getting in the way, I refuse to believe that she would present herself in a more slutty way. Sure it's what everyone else wouldn't expect but really, SE went a little too far to "disguise" her. They must have forgotten that Yuna was a High Summoner even though she was out for herself now.

(*Spoilers end. So does post*)