Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda--Twilight Princess OST--182 Tracks New Upload **High Quality**

Grand Shriner

The Legend of Zelda--Twilight Princess OST--182 Tracks New Upload **High Quality**

Title: The Legend of Zelda--Twilight Princess
    Developer/Publisher: Nintendo
    Platform: GameCube/Wii
    Composers: Toru Minegishi, Asuka Ota, Koji Kondo
    Orchestral Pieces--Music by Mahito Yokota; Arranged by Michiru Oshima

While we continue to wait until the day when the official release to the soundtrack of Nintendo's latest installment in their beloved Zelda franchise, Twilight Princess, here's my personal attempt. All the tracks --save the two orchestral ones-- have received reverberation treatment to give the feeling that these pieces were performed in a concert hall, so as to make them not sound so flat. I've done the best I could to capture more tunes than most other attempts have done, but sadly there were some tracks that were impossible to record (the Boss Appears music pieces). Still, this is about as nearly complete and fulfilling as possible for the time being.

Note: This is an updated version of the rip, with many of the files that I could not officially capture the first time around. Most of them come from PrimeBlue's rip. Special thanks to him.

Update #2: The File Factory Files are gone, so I reuploaded it with Mutiupload. This time the format is for iPods; m4a. The tracklist is also in English AND Japanese.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

-Jon T.

The Part 3 link is the exact same as the Part 1 link. If you would, could you please fix it?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkhowell View Post
    The Part 3 link is the exact same as the Part 1 link. If you would, could you please fix it?
    Oops! My mistake completely. I've already fixed it. Sorry about that.

-Jon T.

Much appriciated! Downloading it right now. The files for the first two parts sound great, too.

I fail a capitalization. :<
    Thank you kindly!

This certainly has a great deal of improvement over the old OST.

While I can't say I approve of the reverberation treatment, a better encoding and recording job is definately what the other soundtrack needed and this is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Edit: Oh man, you started the songs so much more nicely. Plus you got Fayer's Cannon, I'm fairly sure that was missing in the older release. Though I'm still not liking the extra echo effect in some songs from the reverb treatment. I apologize if I sound rude or picky; This is still overall well appreciated.

Grand Shriner
    Does this have the twilight battle music? If so, which part?
    Free PS3 console and more!! [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

This is wonderful! Thank you!

Grand Shriner
    Thank you all for the compliments. It makes me feel gratified to have done this.

And Peppydude, yes, the Twilight Battle music IS included; it's track 29. (And yes, for those of you who are wondering, for the songs with "multiple" parts to them I seamlessly mixed them together, this track included.)

-Jon T.

Extreme naturalist
    Oh wow, wonderful! They sound so much better. Thank you so much! I wish Sendspace wasn't so darn slow, though...

thanx for the awesome links!!!

Thanks a bunch, I'll have to download them. I've been looking for a decent collection of the new Zelda soundtrack.

I have just mentioned this to TheHylia.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    I love this Soundtrack! Thanks JTurner

Onion Kid
    JTurner, I love you more than you can ever know.
    YAY for Zelda Music!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogman View Post
    I have just mentioned this to TheHylia.
    Heh heh,

You might wanna mention it to Galbadia Hotel's staff, because, let's face it, the current gamerip they have of TWILIGHT PRINCESS isn't up to par. No offense to whoever captured it in the first place, of course, but when I was editing those files, I had to sometimes go back into the game to record the intros and/or just do what I could to create a serviceable substitute for opening the tracks (since those intros were difficult to record without getting any sound effects in the way). Plus, each track just faded in, which I found annoying--regrettably, there are two tracks in my rip which stay that way (Twilight and Zora's Domain); I apologize for those, but I hadn't found a way to capture them music-less. Having it uploaded at Galbadia would be a real honor for me.

Once again, I am really quite delighted and surprised by the compliments on this page. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you liked this so much. Thank you all for the kind words! I really, really appreciate it! If there are any future rips I put up here, I'll do my best to make them as good as possible!!!

Thanks again!
    -Jon T.

Thank you very much for uploading!!!

I was looking for something like this for a while

Great music!!!!

Grand Shriner
    Okay, what better way to bring an awesome game than to bring out an awesome soundtrack. Nice job dude. This may be my first post but I like it nonetheless.

Onion Kid
    Great Job! Thanks!

Onion Kid
    Hi!
    Does nobody have an Action Replay? There are already codes, which turns the sound effects off. So I think with these codes it would be much easier to record the intros of each song.

Onion Kid
    What type of file are these? When the download comes up, there's no extension to them. I guessed ZIP.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon236467 View Post
    What type of file are these? When the download comes up, there's no extension to them. I guessed ZIP.
    They are MP3s.

-Jon T.

Onion Kid
    Okay, so all 116.3 MB of file one is an MP3?

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon236467 View Post
    Okay, so all 116.3 MB of file one is an MP3?
    No, it's a zip containing MP3s.

-Jon T.

Onion Kid
    Okay, thanks.