Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another WoW thread

Marceline
    I assumed were playing alliance and made a character called Eleni. If we are not playing alliance I will go make a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenMilkman View Post
    People who say this are idiots.
    I'm an idiot. I'm able to live with this. =]

By the way, Gul'dan is the only good server with an apostrophe.
    mailbox v2.1 tsumugi; K-ON

RottenMilkman
    I made a Dranei Shaman named Milkman

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Ndi, I figured everyone would assume alliance, and Horde's appeal is a bit too limited for what we're going for. So yes, we're on alliance.

I'd roll Horde to camp you guys but you're all sissy girls and play on a Normal server.

orochimaur princess loves my avatar
    pvp is pretty shitty alot of the time, so i dont know what youre on about. i love it, dont get me wrong, but i want to punch someones face sometimes. fucking ?? dudes killing you for no goddamned reason happens all the time. thats what gets me the most about pvp servers, its not like its a challenge to kill someone 30 lvls lower than you, but they do.

i was on a ship the other day with 5 ?? and it was basically like they raped me. their characters flirted and blew kisses at me and stuff, so i went to the back of the boat to just get away. a few minutes later they stormed in, killed me, and spit on my body. liek it was an accomplishment.

RottenMilkman
    I don't like PvP. Nothing against PvP servers really, but I have no desire to play the game against another person. It's not fun for me.

So stop being a cunt.

i made a dran priest. zee is her name. i kinda hate drans and priests already, so i might change it. i really love being a hunter but i thought i should make a diff character. le sigh.

srsly. this dran is really bothering me. they move like they have to poop and talk funny.

Grand Shriner
    Cassie will not be playing WoW. I have forbidden it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Wonderbra View Post
    pvp is pretty shitty alot of the time, so i dont know what youre on about. i love it, dont get me wrong, but i want to punch someones face sometimes. fucking ?? dudes killing you for no goddamned reason happens all the time. thats what gets me the most about pvp servers, its not like its a challenge to kill someone 30 lvls lower than you, but they do.
    You'd be surprised about how much amusement you can get out of 1 shotting people 30 levels lower than you. Sadly, you do get the ??s returning the favor. It doesn't happen every damn day and for the most part they go on their way. Play a stealthing class if you don't want to be camped, PvP servers are even better with them because if you want to avoid a confrontation you're free to stealth around or welcome to get them from behind and fuck them over.

i was on a ship the other day with 5 ?? and it was basically like they raped me. their characters flirted and blew kisses at me and stuff, so i went to the back of the boat to just get away. a few minutes later they stormed in, killed me, and spit on my body. liek it was an accomplishment.
    Less QQ more PewPew.

In general, the only thing that irks me about the entire idea is that everyones like, ewww PvP servers and they're not even that bad. Normal servers are just quest after quest after quest, same shit different character. (Ok throw in a little battlegrounds here and there) Anything worse than that like RP servers are just a bunch of crazy people speaking Old English. PvP servers offer everything and anything you'd like to do, helps break the game out of repetition.

Guild raids on Tarren Mill, for the win. The lowbies always call the 70s for help, then it gets fun.

whatever. pvp is quest after quest too. unless you mean endgame.

i dont quest though. i stopped at 20, after ghostlands. all i do are instances.

Marceline
    Do you think people don't do raids on normal servers or something, Gina?

In my experience, pvp servers are like barrens chat x 100. I don't want to have to never be in general chat because it's so annoying. I'd rather enjoy the game.

Tarren Mill raids and Blackwing Lair raids are two totally different things.

and in this case, I'm assuming this 'ffshrine' guild is going to be just a fun project and like most of you said, you're casual players. Then what in the hell is there to do in the event that half of you don't stop playing your characters in the near future, GUYZ LETZ GO RAID DEADMINES!!! (Oh wait, I forgot, LOL WSG/AB which is utter shit until about 30/40+ because twinks will mow you over)

Have fun though, I hear Stockades has phat lootz for those raiding guilds, you guys better go get attuned soon.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to hb smokey's Avatar
    Blade's Edge continues to be really consistent, with sub-200 ping most of the time. I say a few more people go on there and see how it works for them, and hopefully this is the server that we can go with.

I am Morugil on there.

Marceline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mailbox View Post
    Tarren Mill raids and Blackwing Lair raids are two totally different things.
    People still do raids on opposing faction areas on regular servers, though, and plenty of high level toons come to fight. There's just no one fighting who doesn't want to.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to hb smokey's Avatar
    Ndi if you make a character on this server, you totally need to name it Snow Pookie.

Marceline
    I already made a character named Eleni. ; ;

RottenMilkman
    Quests are what I enjoy doing. I don't even like instances that much. =\

Marceline
    Me too. Working on some quests while chatting with friends is pretty much my ideal way to play. I like most instances if I'm in the right group, though.

Exotic weapon proficiency ftw Prak's Avatar
    Gina, I'd like you to know that I leveled a human paladin from 1-10 in 2 hours and 24 minutes. Considering that I spent several minutes assisting Smokey with a couple things (easily verifiable if you ask him) and did more running than usual to clear a couple of quest items that were cluttering my pack, I think my point is well proven, even if I wasn't as quick as I could have been.

I also have a screenshot to prove it, which is available upon request due to the fact that it's on my computer at home and not uploaded anywhere.

It took me 29 days to hit 60 as a paladin.

G__G

Quote Originally Posted by Prak
    Gina, I'd like you to know that I leveled a human paladin from 1-10 in 2 hours and 24 minutes. Considering that I spent several minutes assisting Smokey with a couple things (easily verifiable if you ask him) and did more running than usual to clear a couple of quest items that were cluttering my pack, I think my point is well proven, even if I wasn't as quick as I could have been.

I also have a screenshot to prove it, which is available upon request due to the fact that it's on my computer at home and not uploaded anywhere.
    Regardless of a screenshot and what you've done with Smokey, you said 2 hours. 24 minutes is far closer to 2:30 than 2, don't you agree? I even told you ahead of time to screenshot it to rub it in my face. No excuses...

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndi
    People still do raids on opposing faction areas on regular servers, though, and plenty of high level toons come to fight. There's just no one fighting who doesn't want to.
    Umm, it's not really a raid when the opposite faction gets to decide whether or not you can actually do anything to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Definitions of Raid on the Web:

*search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
    *foray into: enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly"
    *foray: a sudden short attack
    I rest my case...

why are you trying to be an asshole. srsly dude, just cos they arent doing a pvp server?

im having more problems trying to make an ally personally.

Marceline
    Raids on non-pvp servers are generally killing npcs for a minute or two before lots actual players show up to fight.

It's great that pvp servers are exactly the sort of thing you like, but I don't really see why you can't understand why other people who've tried them wouldn't like them?