Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322326327328329330331332
Results 8,276 to 8,283 of 8283

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

I decided I'd pick up a copy of this title called, "Arachnid-Gent" for the Playstation ver. 4.0. It's aight. Lil' pitchy tho, dog.

The ability to swing around between the skyscrapers of Jew York City is in itself a rather adrenaline-pumping experience, but the side quests where Mary Juana Watson hits you up for a booty call get a bit tedious. The button-mashing sequences where you're prompted to do it faster and faster tend to drudge up a bit of a cramp in the digits. Oh, and don't even get me started on those fetch-quests given by purple-haired vixen Screwoff. Definitely not the type to take home to meet mum.

I did like the constant appearances of longtime Spidey baddies like the Joker and the Riddler, though. Those bastardly dastards never cease to amaze with their wide range of antics. The first DLC, featuring Catwoman, really had me on the edge of my seat. So, this feline femme fatale really only ever wanted to steal a lifetime supply of laser pointers? Clever moppets, those pencil-pushers over at Insomniac. The plot twists never get stale. The cleverest of all, of course, is when we learn at the end that Doctor Squid is actually Uncle Ben in disguise; and here I thought they wouldn't be cheap enough to go that route.

All in all, if you're among those lucky enough to have upgraded your Playstation ver. 3.0 to a ver. 4.0, and weren't conned into one of those always-on BoxX gaming consoles, this ought to be right up your alley! Pick up your copy now!
    The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    My online adventures keep going. When I get bored of s****y partners I change the game hoping for the best.
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (unusual & rare stuff) : D

Watching the SE presentation at E3, the Life is Strange 2 trailer intrigued me enough to play the first one, got it for free from a friend on Steam. Also been playing Sam and Max on Steam as well. Life is Strange is taking me a while to get used to the keyboard/mouse controls and how you change the angles/perspectives. Not fond of the high school setting either, teenagers annoy me. But I am determined to master the game!
    Yes, I like Reno's character quite well. If you don't, that's your problem, not mine.

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit. GuyInDogSuit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalta79 View Post
    Watching the SE presentation at E3, the Life is Strange 2 trailer intrigued me enough to play the first one, got it for free from a friend on Steam. Also been playing Sam and Max on Steam as well. Life is Strange is taking me a while to get used to the keyboard/mouse controls and how you change the angles/perspectives. Not fond of the high school setting either, teenagers annoy me. But I am determined to master the game!
    Iirc, it's a liberal arts college. But keep at it, it has some real feels and funny moments, with a great story.

Been playing Shadowbringers. Love the new changes. Some people say healers were nerfed, but I don't really see that. The new storyline, music, and characters are amazing. I can't wait for this expansion's soundtrack to release.

Also been playing Bloodstained, awesome game so far.

Oh, thought for sure it was high school, sure seemed that way. Oh well, I still wanna smack the characters around some. Probably will play it more this week. Don't know how long each chapter is, but I've got all of them, so I guess it will take me a while.

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit. GuyInDogSuit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalta79 View Post
    Oh, thought for sure it was high school, sure seemed that way. Oh well, I still wanna smack the characters around some. Probably will play it more this week. Don't know how long each chapter is, but I've got all of them, so I guess it will take me a while.
    Oh yeah, especially that snobby blonde girl.

Onion Kid
    cruising through USA in The Crew 2

Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

good game based upon Dragon Ball anime.