Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320324325326327328329330
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 8250

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    DKC Tropical Freeze

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    Back to DMC 4 Special Edition. So many things to do there!
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

I tried playing AoE III earlier, but I don't like the new format, so I went back to AoE II.
    Yes, I like Reno's character quite well. If you don't, that's your problem, not mine.

So, the thing is-is, I went ahead and decided to try a video-based game today. I have to say, it was not what I'd anticipated - not in the least.

To get the ball rolling, no pun intended (see what I did there? Ball? Rolling? Wasn't my pun hilarious? I wasn't even trying to exude such hilarity; guess I'm just that far superior to you in higher mental capacity), I salvaged the back cupboards of my granddad's higher storage space (what you millennials may refer to as an 'attic') and discovered, to my utter shock, several plastic cartridges - the same sort of thing you people (not used racistly) would play on your Playable Station ver. 3.0! Or 4.0, as I've heard the latest iteration is called. At any rate, I decided to try to utilize this video-based game hardware, and see what all the fuss was over.

To my shock and outright jubilation, I tapped into the secrets of this elusive technology using a rectangular machine manufactured by Nintendo, a toy company from at least 10 years ago. They'd managed to perfect the art of causing imagery to appear on my Emerson television set - in colour! That was the most profound aspect. Soon enough, I discovered that the imagery on my Emerson television set actually changed depending on which video-based game thingamajigger I slotted into the opening! So, thinking whimsically, I nabbed a rectangular game juggamawollit with the words, "Super Mario Bros." into my Nintendo-based machine. Would this thing redefine ionic bonding? Molecularise my house? Reinvent penicillin? The answer was quite unclear, as characters defined in a series of squares, appeared across my screen.

Violence ensued.

I seized control of the bloke in what I presumed was a red hat and blue trousers, manipulated him into moving along the screen toward the far right (sort of sounds like I became a republican propaganda machine, amirite?) until he met his horrifying doom as a brown character touched him. He barely even lashed a fist, and my red-hatted white male was dead. This, to me, has to be symbolic of something deeper in our own society. That brown people are bad? That red-hatted white men are good? I think the answer is clear; YES.

I walked away from this highly eye-opening video-based gaming experience a better man for it, a more careful citizen, and a far more woke member of this planet's societal range. I hope you will, too.
    The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Ace Combat 7:
    Great game, wish there was more of it...

Kingdom Hearts III. Had made it to Twilight Town after trial and error.

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

Back to Bloodborne. Finally managed to defeat Henryk with a female character. After the battle, Eileen's lines sounded more potent than ever!

Still playing Kingdom Hearts III. Had made it to the third galaxy.

Wargroove (Switch):
    Great game.

Dragon quest 7 for the 3DS. Surprising how much stuff I forgot about this game from when I played in on the PS. It's been fun so far but it feels way longer than I remember (and I already knew the game is ridiculously long!).

Also playing the Grim Fandangon remaster on PS4 since it came for cheap on a humble bundle. So far really enjoying the style.

Finished with the story in Kingdom Hearts 3 and now mainly alternate between Everybody's Golf for collection purposes and Disgaea 1 Complete.

Onion Kid
    Ace combat 7
    Red dead redemption II
    Kingdom hearts III

Currently I am gaming Resident Evil 2.

We're not talking 1998 era. No-sir-ee. We're talking zombies-in-your-face 2019 pulse-pounding gunplay.

Having played this game for 17 consecutive days non-stop, I have to say that in spite of my work's incessant inquiries as to why I'm taking an extended vaycay, I will likely complete my excursion into Raccoon City's monster-infested annals just as soon as I figure out how to get past the gas station. More to follow!

Just platinumed Disgaea 1 Complete. Where does my path lead now?

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    iterchanging between re2 reimagine (wrongfully called remake), ace combat 7 on ps4, darkside chronicles on wii, and dead space 2 on xone
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters

The Queen is dead. The Orphan of Kos is dead. And YES: Laurence is dead!!
    But my journey in Bloodborne is far from over. New Game + just keeps getting better!

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Having finally figured out how to pass the petrol station in Resident Evil 2 (having to lure that zombie away using the Cheeto you find clutched in the dead man's fingers was proper brilliant! He dove right for it. To think, all zombies really want is to see if you've any snacks on you) I am now on the streets of Gerbil City (or was it Ferret City?) trying to find my long lost partner - you know the one.

Probably going to be stuck here a while; the hordes of zombies trailing Cheeto dust to cars and subsequently piling against them trying to locate the coveted finger food within has me feeling rather packed in, as I navigate the messy streets, trying to work my way into the confines of Mr. X's penthouse apartment. As soon as I can get past the next screen of the game, I'll post an update!

Update: I finally reached the gates of a building labeled "R.P.D.". Am I supposed to go in there? Still not sure. It looks scary! The real party is out here on the streets, where apparently rioters have set fire to the trollies, dogs are biting mad, and.....oh, and there's more zombies. One of these days, I swear I'll get this game figured out.
    Last edited by B@d@pple; 03-02-2019 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I had to take a wee

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    The Queen is dead. The Orphan of Kos is dead. And YES: Laurence is dead!!
    But my journey in Bloodborne is far from over. New Game + just keeps getting better!
    I still can't beat the DLC end boss

Got back into KH3 and been getting all lucky emblems and chests as well as doing the battlegates. Only have The Keyblade Graveyard left.

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall5042 View Post
    I still can't beat the DLC end boss
    A hunter is never alone. Do you play it online, or offline? Tried to look for help? That boss can be a handful, but like many other bosses in that masterpiece, it only takes some tries to stick it to him.

EDIT:
    Took care of two trophies/achievements in RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE in a single run - "Complete the game without using Healing Items+opening the Item Box," now it's time for a cleaning run of Leon's A Scenario on Easy/Assisted for the "Mr. Raccoon" left, then I can move on.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 03-20-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Shriner
    Dead Cells, it's amazing. Didn't expect to like a game with a randomly generated element to it. But it works.

Zero Escape and Katamari Damacy. I beat 999 last week, barely started VLR but then got distracted for a while rolling people in to balls.

Gave up on platinum in KH3 when the minigames proved too much for me. Now just replaying games I've platinumed on mostly.

MotherGunShip:
    3D Shump - Rouge-Like - FPS
    O_o;