Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319323324325326327328329
Results 8,201 to 8,212 of 8212

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

Akiba's Beat has been keeping me busy. Chapter 14 currently. It was on sale on PSN for 20 bucks, so couldn't pass it up.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Bloodborne and The Phantom Pain. Helping users with various bosses in the former (Micolash, Logarius, Ludwig, Lady Maria,…) | Collecting unprocessed materials containers in the latter.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Starting A New Journey Spriggangirl20's Avatar
    Playing Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye. It's a good solitaire game.
    The Mind Is More Of An Experience Than For What It Would Become... For Destiny Is To Be What We Cannot Challenge To Be Against.

Been doing new game+'s on Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. Trying to get leveled enough to tackle the dreaded Dream Arena.

End of Eternity HD/4K Edition, and Final Fantasy XIV

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    bought rust, so im playing that
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    AC:O

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

About a few hours ago, I managed to finally platinum Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. What a sense of accomplishment that was considering how difficult the Dream Arena was. Not to mention all the drops from each stage.

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    Can't stop playing Bloodborne for now. I got Castlevania Requiem but barely touched it yet. Conquering the Cursed Pthumerian Defilement Dungeon is more important now speaking of games. Going for platinum and AFTER THE QUEEN. Rewarding and addictive game that is REALLY WORTH your time!!
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    Can't stop playing Bloodborne for now. I got Castlevania Requiem but barely touched it yet. Conquering the Cursed Pthumerian Defilement Dungeon is more important now speaking of games. Going for platinum and AFTER THE QUEEN. Rewarding and addictive game that is REALLY WORTH your time!!
    I have a shortcut for you, if you still haven't beaten the Defiled dungeon. Here's what you need to do:

- Create (you just need to create it, not play through) the Root Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon on one of those empty tombstones. This chalice should be among the first ones you get for clearing Chalice Dungeons;
    - Once you've done that, go to another empty tombstone and search for this glyph code: 3aqbyx95;
    - You'll get access to a dungeon which is a 1:1 copy of the "story-related" (yeah, it's optional, but I trust you'll get my point) one that has the Queen Boss fight… And you'll earn the trophy after beating her, she will be on Layer 3.

That glyph code I bolded essentially allows you to skip most Chalice Dungeons… Heck, I still have nightmares about that Defiled Amygdala.

EDIT:

To maybe prepare you a bit, here are the two bosses you'll have to beat before taking on the Queen - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] / [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Go, Good Hunter and may the good blood guide your way.

Signed,

A fellow Bloodborne fan.
    Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy; 11-07-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Recently beat Cuphead with a friend. That was interesting.
    This room just reeks of optimism. ~ Dr. Knox