Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318322323324325326327328
Results 8,176 to 8,195 of 8195

Thread: What are you currently gaming?

Played both Utawarerumono games in their entirety again. Had forgotten how deep it really was all the way through. Other than that, played a good number of games on my new NES Classic, mostly Super Mario Bros. 3. Tried the first Zelda, got quickly bored and still hate the franchise to this day.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

My ultimate game soundtrack request: Master of Monsters: Disciples of Gaia (complete soundtrack) - Ongoing almost 20 years now, this was one of my favorite soundtracks growing up. If ANYONE can rip the entire soundtrack, which is about 30 tracks, I will be eternally grateful. Even though it would be a fleeting dream at this point...

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Mostly Gundam Verses and a bit of FF15: BroMance Saga.

Grand Shriner
    Ys VIII on nintendo switch. It is awesome!!

Onion Kid
    Battletech from Harebrained Schemes

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force has been keeping me busy. Heavily enjoy it more than the PS3 version ever did.

Onion Kid
    I'm racing to finish Fallout 4 before Fallout 76 comes out (wish me luck?). Tried giving a go at Bloodborne recently... wasn't really into it - but I appreciate the art/style.

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Lot's of Gundam Versus and FF9.

Last edited by aces4839; 07-18-2018 at 01:44 PM.

professional sun praiser ROKUSHO's Avatar
    shinovi versus, vita
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    many of my posts are paid for by the department of redundancy deparment's payment
    as of recently and for the rest of winter, expect many typos. my hands are freezing during the night
    #gamefaqssupportswomenbeaters

Played the extra DLC content for Sonic Mania. It was pretty good, to be honest.

Been playing Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings as of late. Fun game.

Beat Megaman X on MMXLC for PC today. I set the version to the Japanese version because I kind of have read the script before, lol.

Managed to do it without dying much. That second Repli-Submarine thing in Launch Octopus' stage is a pain in the arse every time. Got a little mad. The platforms leading into Sigma's fort got me too.

All in all, though, a pretty good run considering I'm exhausted and worried about life. There's something very interesting and intense about this particular installment of the Megaman series. And it doesn't try to distract me with tits, something that is kind of rare in games of the era. By MMX4 the Zaibatsu had taken control, and decided there needed to be tits...in a game about artificial humans that don't reproduce by sexual intercourse or feed their children with breast feeding... -_- Ugh

Look, I am a heterosexual, and I do like tits, but not every single second of every single day...too much of anything...

Sorry for the tit rant. Megaman X is a cool game.

Tried Megadimension Neptunia VII recently. Ended up hating it. Still also playing Atelier Lydie & Suelle though.

47.95@71.928 tehƧP@ƦKly†ANK™ -Ⅲ¼'s Avatar
    Trying all sorts of games right now.

I decided to check out the current status of emulation, mainly because I want to see how compatible it is with NVidia's DSR. It's not.
    They use shaders and different hooks to upscale.
    And even some if some of the emulators have options to go fullscreen exclusive with a 4K resolution (per NVidia's DSR settings), that doesn't guarantee you get upscaled and filtered NVidia experience that's supposed to happen with DSR.
    Probably because emulators work differently than games do that are either intended for Windows or ported to Windows (from console, per se).

So I been tyring out lots of things.

Still lots of different emulators try.
    And then figure out how to get DSR to work with it to get the nicely filtered upscale working so MSI Afterburner can do screens in 4K from their native resolution.
    Which, for most emulators, is extremely small!
    Even PS1 seems to have the same native resolution as SNES and all other older consoles.

But for something to take a break from all that?
    Something on Steam.
    Project Zomboid is my latest favorite.
    We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep.
    Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.]!

POST NO BILLS!

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar

Wink

Waiting for my PS4 to arrive so I can play my copy of Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy + some other titles I want to buy digitally.
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    Waiting for my PS4 to arrive so I can play my copy of Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
    Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy!

I had a lot of fun with Atelier Lydie & Suelle although I was one trophy away from platinum. I've gone back to Atelier Sophie to try to finish the game like I never had before.

Been cleaning up my backlog for months and it's been reduced drastically to only a select few that need to be finished. Feels pretty good!

Anyway, I went back Killzone(PS2) 3 hours ago so that I can understand what's going on in the sequels(I quit it out of frustration months ago). Had to switch to Easy because the game was frustrating on Normal. Sadly, I didn't like it, it was just so mediocre to me. Also tried the Killzone 2 demo afterwards to see how it compares and(unsurprisingly)it's much better than the first one.

I'll definitely order it from Amazon at some point since I only have Killzone 3. Maybe I'll also get Shadow Fall depending on how much I like the sequels.

Went back to The Suffering(Xbox). I'll continue it tomorrow

Edit: Finished it a few minutes ago, looking forward to giving the sequel a try in the future. Right now, I'm going back to Zone of the Enders 2(PS2)and I'm restarting it on Easy because I found it too hard at some point. After that, it'll whatever comes to mind.
    Last edited by DoDoRay9000; 09-18-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Bloodborne

Atelier Sophie was bland. I've been playing an assortment of stuff in my spare time.