Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Anime?

ok, dbz has a bad storyline, and the transforming is redundant, but the characters are so goddamn fukking cool

btw i really wanna buy some trigun dvd volumes!
    hehe look at my avatar, legato bluesummers i think his name is

i'd have to say that, outlaw star, digimon, pokemon, just doesn't light my spark
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I don't like digimon,because the monster is very useless not like pokemon.

Thanks Laburnski for the sig & avatar :P

Kira-Tenma

REALLY?

actually the story line is weak, but the fighting is not. pokemon iz gay and meant for 5 year olds.

peace

Fontucky, CA... don't know where it is? Don't worry, I don't know either.
    I'll say it: I don't like Card Captor Sakura... it reminded me to much of Sailor Moon.

I also do not like Digimon...

The Trigun anime kinda dissappointed me... and the dubbed voices(mainly Vash's) were awful. I suggest reading the manga... much more graphic... and if you are one of those Vash/Midvalley/Wolfwood lovers... they(in my opinion, anyway) look way better in the manga.

Then again, these are MY opinions... they don't really matter.

Like they say... everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion...

DBZ and Sailor moon Really suck @$$. the pokemon cartoon show sucks, but the games can be fun.

Well, i hate digimon, also all character.The story is toooo boring .

Thanks Nymph!!for the sig

Parents:Laburnski & Cutie* Noin(such a beautifull mom)

Brother:Heero Yuy(He is soo mean)*Gulp*

Uncle:Final hope& Joeshie

hates Pokemon, Digimon, everything that deals with 'mon' stuff.. wtf? I hate'em all... oh and Yugi oh... Beyblade... too childish... they didnt even deserved to be on anime world either.. baaahhh XD

Vmoehk Suhgaok!! Al Bhed for Flying Monkeys!!
    i like DBZ but i hate Digimon and Pokemon i think that those two shows are just plain stupid
    MY BUDDIES:
    yunachick15, xdistantxdreamerx, KaMoDiAn, otaku, rjkrider, MissMurder, Dark_Angel_Sephiroth, Garamond,TeeheeMisha-San, Desert Wolf, Jill and Meet the Jim

who the fuck revived this one when there was another more recent one already started. -_-

I forgot i had imageshack. >.< all this time i had a red x. lol

Lost in thoughts... The Lost One's Avatar
    Yu-gi-oh (Or however that lame name is spelled) is teeeeerrible. Man,'' believe in the heart of the cards?'' Go have yourself checked dude....

Really hate Bakabon...

I think this anime is very crazy & full of stupidity...

Love Hina was awesome, it's definitely far from the worse. Uh, Pokemon/Digimon/Beyblade/Yu-Gi-Oh... all that crap they call anime.
    dakishimetainoni.
    th[Hidden link. Register to see links.][Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Video Game and Anime Girl
    Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh

Not for me....

Onion Kid
    *twitches*

Tenchi Muyo. Period.

Slayer of the dumbfucks Van Finel's Avatar
    dot Hack was terrible

and pokemon

You can hear it also.. the voice of the wind Black Paladin's Avatar
    B'damen seriously WTF fighting with pinballs? Beyblade fighting Spinning tops..... right
    Quote Originally Posted by Irvybabe
    Lol maybe you should come with a warning sign:
    I am Paladin Noobs Beware.

Onion Kid
    Amazing Nurse Nanako
    The Tekken Movie
    Battle Arena Toshinden

those anime I detest. Though the ones I dislike...I would go with Love Hina as well. I don't know why, but it seems like every manga akamatsu ken writes, I love it. But once it becomes an anime...boy...it just leaves a lot to be desired. From the inappropriate moments of "comedy" to the repetitive nature of naru and keitaro's relationship, and the lack of real manga continuity...it just sucks...same goes to a degree with the mahou sensei negima franchise...

dot Hack was terrible
    .hack legend was probably one of the worst things I've ever seen as far as milking a good franchise for all it's worth. .hack//sign was love it or hate it. I personally fell in love with it. From the amazing and clean animation, to the original story and engrossing plot, to the characters that each had their own motives. In a sense, while watching .hack//sign, I felt like a character of the "guilds" that were created, and I felt like a member of the audience as we got a true background of who the characters were on the outside of the net. I will say this though
    if all you like is action, you will probably hate sign
    but for a anime with a solid story, engrossing characters, one of the best soundtracks I have heard to date, I really recommend this title. If you have patience, by episode 5, you are hooked.

Fortunatly i never saw shit anime from start to end. Just saw small amount of pokeemen and also you gui ho, add digimon to it. Not interresting.

I like Dragon Ball, DBZ was ok, but i hate GT. I did not liked Capitain tsubasa too, but it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi_tenko View Post
    Tenchi Muyo. Period.

thug life.

Quote Originally Posted by domineus View Post
    .hack legend was probably one of the worst things I've ever seen as far as milking a good franchise for all it's worth. .hack//sign was love it or hate it. I personally fell in love with it. From the amazing and clean animation, to the original story and engrossing plot, to the characters that each had their own motives. In a sense, while watching .hack//sign, I felt like a character of the "guilds" that were created, and I felt like a member of the audience as we got a true background of who the characters were on the outside of the net. I will say this though
    if all you like is action, you will probably hate sign
    but for a anime with a solid story, engrossing characters, one of the best soundtracks I have heard to date, I really recommend this title. If you have patience, by episode 5, you are hooked.
    The one I hated was the one with that grey haired kid. I give that series a 2/10

Onion Kid
    the one I like
    lemme guess...not enough action right? I don't think .hack//sign was ever supposed to be action packed or oriented, but I think it was always supposed to progress as an anime story however, and it did that well...and I loved how every scene had an accompanying background sound to it. It is a good show to me...probably one of the best...it is definatley on my top 30 anime of all time

It had no action, the story didn't progress, and this show with out a doubt takes first place for the worst ending in anime history.

Onion Kid
    if you watched for 3 episodes, there was very little story progression
    you watch the full series, you see, actually, ever single character story and plot in the entire anime...
    seriously, stick with this title, it is an amazing anime...and too revolutionary, and I'm not saying that because I'm some sort of .hack//sign lover, it's pretty true. Give the anime at least 5 episodes, you want to watch more...because it's a personal anime...
    and in that, it's nothing like naruto that it's 100 percent action and it's pretty boring and repetitive outside of that...
    and if anything, for an anime animated in 2001, the art is probably some of the best I've seen. Also the music is some of the best I've heard in anime (and looking at over 100s of soundtracks of CDs around my apartment, that is a pretty big thing to say)

Knight who says NI!!! the mutant dude's Avatar
    My personal worst anime that I've ever seen is Ninja Ressurection (the first two episodes)... it just seemed like it was trying to rip off Ninja Scroll by inserting monster-zombie-swordsman sex and violence... now in theory some of the violence was pretty flashy looking, but I realised that most of it copys various samurai and Ninja animes (like Ninja Scroll).

I've never seen the other 'episodes' on sale anywhere, so I don't actually know if they're hard to find or it got cancelled after the first two episodes.
    the mutant dude

"Yo mama so fat, Jabba the Hutt said DAAAAHHMM!" - Robot Chicken: Starwars special