Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107111112113114115116117
Results 2,901 to 2,921 of 2921

Thread: notice spam / advertisements / things mods & admins need to deal with

http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=211094

I noticed a while ago that people keep requesting the links, however the thread creator has been banned a long time ago, so I think it's best to close this thread for now.

A fusion of jazz and funk, its called "junk".

"I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoggotheToilet View Post
    GermanSeabass is one of the creators of Materia Collective, from time to time he offers albums with free codes to redeem.
    Jason Graves score addict !
    "For the love of music, whatever its format"
    -PrinceSnake

Grand Shriner
    Last edited by Three Wishes; 08-24-2019 at 06:09 AM.

I wasn't going to post anything about this publicly, but then this user started harassing me each time they re-sign up. I don't take unsolicited messages, I've gotten enough that I set my inbox to contacts/moderators only. I have no interest in reading anything from this guy after the outburst which you can read earlier in this thread, I'd have rathered he just left me alone. Now this guy leaves a nasty reputation comment. I might not have said anything had they chosen to leave me alone - heck, I probably wouldn't have even been aware.

Banned user subverting a ban: http://forums.ffshrine.org/member.php?u=1142728

MYZUNRARA (first ban)
    CUTSCENES (duplicate profile banned)
    NUVEN (current profile)
    Last edited by ggctuk2005; 08-31-2019 at 06:47 AM.
    Peaced out... Thanks for the good times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ggctuk2005 View Post
    I wasn't going to post anything about this publicly, but then this user started harassing me each time they re-sign up. I don't take unsolicited messages, I've gotten enough that I set my inbox to contacts/moderators only. I have no interest in reading anything from this guy after the outburst which you can read earlier in this thread, I'd have rathered he just left me alone. Now this guy leaves a nasty reputation comment. I might not have said anything had they chosen to leave me alone - heck, I probably wouldn't have even been aware.

Banned user subverting a ban: http://forums.ffshrine.org/member.php?u=1142728

MYZUNRARA (first ban)
    CUTSCENES (duplicate profile banned)
    NUVEN (current profile)
    NEVER harassing you,, what I did was humbly come to apologize for what I said, post there what was send then

because my banishment was unfair, all the work I had was low water because of you

I helped a lot of users, and this damn forum when asked for money to pay for the served, and simply blown me and could not even explain me

I sent Jess an mp and banned me,

you mention that you have no interest in reading anything from this guy, so don't mess with me, I'm not afraid to land you started this by ruining my post

and look already, and banned several times not only the accounts you mentioned and here I am here

I had scolded, but you acted in bad faith with me you do nothing productive but denounce others

i talking about reporting

LEON AND JESSIE can you please come and talk to me because I tried several ceses contact with you and you fell down or gave me a chance, especially you JESSIE I sent you a mp and you banned me

so if I banniren again, we will comment on the forbidden list

because I try several times to talk in a good way, explain myself and I still apologized to this user, but if I have to take it to another side I will take

Banned
    Hello.

@Leon Scott Kennedy or any mod: I hope it's OK to ask here about the recent deletion of the Film Night concerts of Boston Pops.

I read somewhere that live performances were allowed even when they included interpretation of pieces that were forbidden in its original form, the same way as it's OK to share older or newer releases by different labels than those blacklisted. Is that wrong and then concerts with music related to the forbidden list are excluded? Or the reason for deletion and ban was something else? I'm trying to understand, because concerts like those have been shared from time to time for the last years without problems and I'm not sure what to do if I get a new one.

Thank you.
    Last edited by kooke; 09-01-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Survived the 『Hunt』, but not the Lady. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooke View Post
    Hello.

@Leon Scott Kennedy or any mod: I hope it's OK to ask here about the recent deletion of the Film Night concerts of Boston Pops.

I read somewhere that live performances were allowed even when they included interpretation of pieces that were forbidden in its original form [1], the same way as it's OK to share older or newer releases by different labels than those blacklisted. Is that wrong and then concerts with music related to the forbidden list are excluded? Or the reason for deletion and ban was something else? I'm trying to understand, because concerts like those have been shared from time to time for the last years without problems [2] and I'm not sure what to do if I get a new one.

Thank you.
    1) Please, tell me where you read such a thing — with the post having been written by a member of the Staff, 'cause I never did.

2) Staff is comprised of human beings, given the amount of activity around this place, it's no wonder some things may slip our notice.
    Strategy guides | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”
    In case somebody needs to reach out to me, request my Discord ID, I'm usually online there.

Banned
    Unfortunately, my search in the Sticky threads was unsucessful. I have the impression I read that from a mod or admin years ago, likely before the change of policy about the main companies, so that may have changed if it truly existed. I'll let you know if I ever find it, while assuming there's no exception with concerts.

Onion Kid
    someone please ban user hacxx, he or she is spamming the forums with viruses.

Grand Shriner

Quote Originally Posted by Three Wishes View Post
    According to Discogs is A&M
    https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/Carpen...lease/12872529

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by PPKA View Post
    This has nothing to do with the record label. If you to go to the thread "music that may NOT be posted for legal reasons. No Varese music and no threads for it" http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=49829

At the very top of the list, it says Mainstream Music - Any kind of album and/or single not related to games, movies, TV series, trailer music is affected by the ban.

Mainstream music is commercialized music that is extremely popular and appeals to a large segment of the population which can be a wide variety of genres of music: Pop, rock, soft rock, folk, jazz, rap/Hip-Hop, R & B, Soul, Country, Classical, Christian/Gospel.

The Carpenters produced a record-breaking run of hit recordings: three number-one singles and five number-two singles on the American Top 40, Billboard Hot 100, and fifteen number-one hits on the Adult Contemporary chart, in addition to twelve top-10 singles and became leading sellers in the soft rock, easy listening and adult contemporary music genres from 1969 to the late 70's.

So if your post is allowed, it is breaking the forbidden rules.
    Last edited by Three Wishes; 09-07-2019 at 02:16 PM.

"perfectly balanced" DAKoftheOTA's Avatar
    That is a bit of a stretch. I have seen a mainstream album or two posted in the dl section before (one that is pretty popular) and it's still going strong. Plus it's not just a straight Carpenters album. That'd be different. It's with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, so I think it qualifies. Plenty of orchestral albums are featured on the dl page.
    James Horner - Avatar (Film Mix)

The Official Slates Database Thread

Man of Steel Suite

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

https://www.instagram.com/dakoftheota/

The Carpenters would be considered mainstream and Richard Carpenter was the arranger and producer so it will be considered mainstream. We also don't want to attract any kind of unwanted attention by having it available, so best to just delete it.

Shriner
    Once a member is banned from the forum, is there any way they can be considered for reinstatement? As you put it here, the forum members are comprised of human beings, who are fallible. It's extremely harsh to ban someone for one error and not give them any chance to redeem themselves. If someone repeatedly violates the rules, I can understand it, but I really wish the policy of banning someone outright for making a genuine mistake would be reconsidered.

Sessions Wishlist:

Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
    Shrek
    Shrek 2

Grand Shriner
    Hi Leon,

Could you please delete this thread http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=209587

The original poster was banned and the link is dead. I have posted my own thread of this film soundtrack.

Thank you,

Three Wishes