Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100104105106107108109110
Results 2,726 to 2,739 of 2739

Thread: notice spam / advertisements / things mods & admins need to deal with

Before the troll CalicoNoir tries reporting it, Terminator 2: Judgement Day is no longer Varese, it’s now Universal Music Group. So it’s safe to remain open.
    James Horner - Avatar (Film Mix)

The Official Slates Database Thread

Man of Steel Suite

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

https://www.instagram.com/dakoftheota/

The Resident Zombi AberZombi&Flesh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKoftheOTA View Post
    Before the troll CalicoNoir tries reporting it, Terminator 2: Judgement Day is no longer Varese, it’s now Universal Music Group. So it’s safe to remain open.
    LOL. What was that wave of bullshit I woke up to this morning?! San Andreas isn't Varese. It's WaterTower. Jeez.. do your homework.

But let's say it was Varese.. the CalicoNoir guy shouldn't be PMing me asking for a link... Hypocritical much!?

And how to you go from begging for reup's of "Before I Wake" CS, then to troll the thread later. I guess some people don't like it if they don't get their way.

PSS: I'm speaking for Vladimir.. "you may not share his music for free"... Just for that, I'm tempted to post his Filmusic promo..in FLAC!

Quote Originally Posted by AberZombi&Flesh View Post
    LOL. What was that wave of bullshit I woke up to this morning?! San Andreas isn't Varese. It's WaterTower. Jeez.. do your homework.

But let's say it was Varese.. the CalicoNoir guy shouldn't be PMing me asking for a link... Hypocritical much!?

And how to you go from begging for reup's of "Before I Wake" CS, then to troll the thread later. I guess some people don't like it if they don't get their way.

PSS: I'm speaking for Vladimir.. "you may not share his music for free"... Just for that, I'm tempted to post his Filmusic promo..in FLAC!
    Vlad is a friend of me so shut the f*ck up (go and ask him on his website if you have time to lose he's well know all the situation and the shares already), and go then try to share his music over Shrine, you will be banned! I'm not the one that made the rules, that's the admins and mods, so let them know that you are not ok with the varese thing!

So you are a bunch of hypocritical theft that only care about stole music from other, so your kind words let me smile a lot

The Resident Zombi AberZombi&Flesh's Avatar
    Cry me a river. I’m not put off in the least by you. If you READ for once..the do not share list, you’ll see that VH’s name or “private label” is nowhere listed on there. The, to me, speaks volumes and just resonates of another fan boy wannabe. (Yeah, I know him personally...).

Whine to the next person. Oh and don’t PM me asking for links to Varese anymore. Don’t forget, I can screenshot those and post and then you’re the one with the troubles. Varèse is a no share, no PM/request title.

Grand Shriner
    My wishlist

The Nightmare Before Christmas (Recording Sessions)
    A Christmas Carol Alan Silvestri (Recording Sessions)
    TinTin Secret of the Unicorn Recording Sessions
    The BFG (Recording Sessions)
    The Muppet Christmas Carol Complete Score (Recording Sessions)

Distributed by Fox (in some countries)

http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=228180

Grand Shriner

Grand Shriner
    Last edited by Three Wishes; 12-16-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Are we allowing the Star Wars soundtracks now?
    Sessions wishlist:

-Zootopia
    -Rogue One
    -Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    -Star Wars: The Last Jedi