Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898102103104105106107108
Results 2,676 to 2,692 of 2692

Thread: notice spam / advertisements / things mods & admins need to deal with

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Leon Scott Kennedy: Ignorance is no excuse, but this user really didn't know 20th Century Fox wasn't allowed. Please, consider it as a warning and not a permanent ban.
    Please!
    Others before that user got permanently banned by me for the very same reason, I won't give anyone special treatment, nor will I create a precedent by reinstating someone who "broke" that rule. We have Sticky threads about music/forbidden labels/etcetera in most download links subforums for a reason.

Sadly for the affected user, 20th Century Fox doesn't seem like the kind of company which "messes around", so to speak, I don't take that (or Varèse Sarabande, Film Score Monthly) lightly. He's been around on the board for a few years, though, he should have known.
    Strategy guides | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

Shriner
    please check this user for sockpuppet account - http://forums.ffshrine.org/member.php?u=1110737

Shriner
    please check this user for sockpuppet account - http://forums.ffshrine.org/member.php?u=1119859

Grand Shriner
    Last edited by Three Wishes; 10-14-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Onion Kid
    Depends. Label is Craft Recordings which is the division of Concord. Concord also owns Varese. There isn't a single mention of the Varese label itself on the Charlie Brown release. Concord uses the opportunity to sell it on the Varese store.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by AyyA View Post
    Depends. Label is Craft Recordings which is the division of Concord. Concord also owns Varese. There isn't a single mention of the Varese label itself on the Charlie Brown release. Concord uses the opportunity to sell it on the Varese store.
    You're probably right, AyyA. I've noticed that LSK didn't delete the thread, so this one probably doesn't break the forbidden rule. I've deleted my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Wishes View Post
    You're probably right, AyyA. I've noticed that LSK didn't delete the thread, so this one probably doesn't break the forbidden rule. I've deleted my post.
    I didn't take any action because I didn't know what to do with that release. In a similar way, I don't know what to do with Blade 2, either, there's a score album for it sold on the VS website: https://www.varesesarabande.com/products/blade-2

… I was under the impression that movie's score didn't get an official release.

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    Blade 2 did get an official score from Varese in 2002. If you're talking about a release that's not from Varese sure, but the Varese release is a no
    Wishlist:
    - Alpha and Omega RS or CS (Chris Bacon)
    - Dragonheart RS or CS (Randy Edelman)
    - Star Fox Assault RS or CS (Yoshie Arakawa and Yoshinori Kawamoto)
    - Snow Buddies RS or CS (Brahm Wenger)
    - Zootopia RS or CS (Michael Giacchino)

RS = Recording Sessions
    CS = Complete Score

Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
    Blade 2 did get an official score from Varese in 2002. If you're talking about a release that's not from Varese sure, but the Varese release is a no
    As a matter of fact, Sarah, Jessie and I also deleted bootleg/expanded releases of scores which got an official release by a forbidden label/etcetera… That changes solely when a new label acquires rights to the music (such an example would be the release of Terminator 2's score by Varèse and the more recent remaster).

… So, everything is a no for the time being, with regards to Blade 2.

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    That's fine and fair. I only was trying to help. Or clear things up since you seemed confused.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyoBellanote View Post
    That's fine and fair. I only was trying to help. Or clear things up since you seemed confused.
    I know and I thank you for that. Well, have a good day, folks.

The last time I posted a score that was affiliated with Universal, it was reported to MEGA and taken down. Does anyone know whether music affiliate with Universal is in any way banned in the forum? I'm wary now of sharing "*batteries not included" and repeating the same mistaek.

Quote Originally Posted by FilmscoreFan View Post
    The last time I posted a score that was affiliated with Universal, it was reported to MEGA and taken down. Does anyone know whether music affiliate with Universal is in any way banned in the forum? I'm wary now of sharing "*batteries not included" and repeating the same mistaek.
    That has nothing to do with ban/etcetera: stuff as links being taken down like that is simply due to users reporting them to file-hosting websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Scott Kennedy View Post
    That has nothing to do with ban/etcetera: stuff as links being taken down like that is simply due to users reporting them to file-hosting websites.
    I see. Thank you for the response.

James Horner - Avatar (Film Mix)

The Official Slates Database Thread

Man of Steel Suite

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

https://www.instagram.com/dakoftheota/