Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: requests guidelines: read this or your requests will be ignored

You can't request games here, just music.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

No, I didn't say a game ISO. I said "live ISO". As in, the Distant Worlds live from Final Fantasy, for example.

Oh right, sure.

the Great
    I would like to request the soundtrack to Wild Snake for the Super NES. Someone on these forums has a link for it but it does not work. I made a request to him but nothing seems to have happened. Also, I would like it if when you put quotation marks around your search, the results would show only results with the exact quote. I get results that contain any of the words I put in quotation marks and that does not narrow my search at all.

Onion Kid
    Jessie, made my first post (for VGM request) earlier this week and was informed that the moderator had to review and approve before it became visible in the forum. So far, it hasn't appeared, but I realize that it could take some time before someone gets to it. However, if there was an issue with the request that makes it unacceptable, will someone let me know?

Thanks,
    Mike

Usually when new people post for the first time and has a link included it'll get moderated.

Just the high spam prevention settings we have.

Hello jessie,

I desperately search this cd : [Hidden link. Register to see links.], but the only one I found is on yahoo auction japan, but given the astronomical price, I wanted to know if I can make a request to that this contributes to several fan of game music to buy, cd to the final will ffshrine as a gift. Thank you for your reply. and sorry, i have use google translate, because hard for me this request in english.
    My Audio Rip-Game :
    --> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    --> [Hidden link. Register to see links.] news

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Usually when new people post for the first time and has a link included it'll get moderated.

Just the high spam prevention settings we have.
    Thank you for the answer,I had the same question as Gradiousfan.
    Is there a certain # of posts we have to make before the system stops automatically moderating or deleting our posts?

Shriner
    Hello, does anyone have these cds:

- Konami Special Music The 1000-Ryo Chest Heisei 3rd Year Edition
    - Irregular Hunter X / Rockman Rockman Original Soundtrack
    - NAMCO CLASSIC COLLECTION VOL.1 Arcade Soundtrack 010
    - NAMCO CLASSIC COLLECTION VOL.2 Arcade Soundtrack 012

This isn't a thread for requests. Post a new thread here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Yeah, yeah, this might be off-topic, but I'm looking for a particular type of thread, and am having trouble coming up with the right keywords for the search bar. Apologies if this isn't the proper place to ask a question. #hahanewb

Since this is largely a music-centric forum, I was wondering if anybody on here took requests for uploading Youtube videos. I have a number of soundtrack recommendations that are lacking on YT and would personally like to have them in a place where I know they'd be. So if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it, and may even reward the gesture.

Again, sorry for inconveniencing the general subject of the thread.

Onion Kid
    I request a mysic game rips for The Sims 2 soundtrack from psp, I really want it so badly.. hope u can rip it for me

I'm new and was going to request some game ripped battle tracks of the Tales of Mobile games and the 3 old Narikiri Dungeon games. In return I can post links to Tales of soundtracks and Kingdom Hearts soundtracks. KH ones are in .zip format by disc and the Tales ones you can download the individual tracks and they are in MP3 format. I found these sites in my VGM travels and did not rip them myself. The files that I'm requesting need to be in MP3 format and .zip. Winrar gave our computer a virus so I look for zips. I'm sorry to be a pain! Could I post my request?

Channel ISM
    Hello. I am a composer. I'm wondering if it's possible to post my own composition here?

So, my request for a re-up of a dead link got deleted from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] thread. The request was already filled, so it wasn't a bump for a request that lapsed. Nor is the track found on any released collection such as the one lossy SoTN album on GH. Also, it isn't like I never contributed in the past [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (also [Hidden link. Register to see links.], etc). I don't think my request for a re-up befouled any of the rules listed here. Anyone care to enlighten me?