Thread: problems with gh? report them here

Onion Kid
    Thanks.

Killer 7 OST
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Edit: Never mind, I got it to work.

However for the one of the Musashiden II Blademaster OSTS,
    Track 4 ends at random times when played...

Onion Kid
    I seem to be having problems downloading (with flashget) certian soundtracks like basilisk [Hidden link. Register to see links.] When I select "downlaod all with flashget" on this one for example the little flashget download box remanins on the small red dot and dosnt download the music. Most of the OST's download fine but I find many that give me this problem. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time.

Sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by shinra7000 View Post
    I seem to be having problems downloading (with flashget) certian soundtracks like basilisk [Hidden link. Register to see links.] When I select "downlaod all with flashget" on this one for example the little flashget download box remanins on the small red dot and dosnt download the music. Most of the OST's download fine but I find many that give me this problem. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time.
    I have no idea what is causing this but I'll look into it D:

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I have no idea what is causing this but I'll look into it D:
    So it happened to you as well?

Sarah
    it did, yeah, and it's really bizarre; it only happens in firefox. that shouldn't even be possible.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    it did, yeah, and it's really bizarre; it only happens in firefox. that shouldn't even be possible.
    Can the problem be fixed? Or should I use another program? Almost all the OST's I want are having this problem.

Shriner
    Soundtracks of Forsaken, Shadow the Hedgehog Original Soundtrax and R Racing Evolution Original Game Audio are down.

Forsaken: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Shadow the Hedgehog Original Soundtrax: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    R Racing Evolution Original Game Audio: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'll notice who the track "39-the last battle(gba)" of "Riviera:the promised land" is cutted,the lenght is only 20 seconds.
    Now I'll post in the right section^^
    I'm sorry for my bad english.

Onion Kid
    sweet site guys and i know you probabley get alot of dummys like me in here =P

but i was playing way of the samurai today(the first one) and i noticed how the music really touched my soul, any tips on where to download it at?

nvm thanks for this great site i found what i was looking for

This is the link to the cutted(20 seconds only)track of riviera,there must be others cutted,but this is the most cutted.

Onion Kid
    The Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack mp3 listing is missing the track Walking Bottom.

On that note, does anybody have it?

Onion Kid
    Every time I try to go to your mp3 page, It says the page can't be displayed.

Onion Kid
    Hey guys, this Hotel sounds like an awesome thing you've got going on. The only problem is that it doesn't work for me. At all. It's like the whole section of the site is broken.

It mentions links "to the right" to all the different types of music, but I'm not seeing them there. I clicked the links in the main body of text, but they just bring me to 404's. Is there some maintainence going on or something that I should know of but don't? Or am I the only one getting this problem?

Evolution Of Gaming/Wise-Poster Shadow X's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendist View Post
    Hey guys, this Hotel sounds like an awesome thing you've got going on. The only problem is that it doesn't work for me. At all. It's like the whole section of the site is broken.

It mentions links "to the right" to all the different types of music, but I'm not seeing them there. I clicked the links in the main body of text, but they just bring me to 404's. Is there some maintainence going on or something that I should know of but don't? Or am I the only one getting this problem?
    You're not the only one, I've seen the same thing happen also. Guess the main site is getting fixed or updated.
    N/A for now.

I wouldn't worry about it, just be patient, this usually happens when more soundtracks are being uploaded or for site maintenance.

In the meantime, download from the "Download Links" section.

Evolution Of Gaming/Wise-Poster Shadow X's Avatar
    Everything is back to normal at the main site.

Quote Originally Posted by cstrife0777 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, this usually happens when more soundtracks are being uploaded or for site maintenance.
    Agreed and same here. Some peeps thought this was major problem, lol.

Onion Kid
    where do i ask questions on downloading

longing for something unattainable catmaster's Avatar
    Hello, I am a newbie. While searching your great site, i noticed a problem with a riviera song:

Track Problem: 39 "last battle (ver GBA)" from
    is downloadable , but it is missing some parts to the song. The song only lasts for only a few seconds. It plays then cuts off halfway.

Its from the Riviera the promised Land Soundtack

I believe that Track 39 "Last battle (Ver GBA)" could be Truncated if it is obtained by Mozilla Firefox (Yea it happens alot to me)

Also There is a duplicate listing with the Golden Sun Soundtracks.

Thanks ^_^

I'll notice it too.^^

Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 soundtrack 2:

problem with " 04 - al-catraaz "

the file has been cut after 10 seconds of playing.

not a big issue, unless its the one i have been after hehehe

just thought that i'd let you know.

Onion Kid
    The Entire OST for Mischief Makers (For the N64)

&

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (For the N64)

Seem to be using a source completely different from that of every other Music source in the GH and will not allow me to play it .

Onion Kid

Valkyrie Profile

Track 3 of the Valkyrie Profile OST "To a World Becoming Impure" plays for only 7 seconds and stops. The file size is only 176 kb so the upload was probably cut off.

Onion Kid
    hello everyon,e i'm a newbie ................... and i'm from bolivia so my english is too bad ............but navigate for the great site ...... i found this trouble

the file is missing:

11 - komm, ssser tod (m-10 director's edit. version) from the album Evangelion Decade ....... [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

thanks for your time !!!!

Grand Shriner

Vampire Hunter D

Quote Originally Posted by mdgeist View Post
    Hey, your site is the best!

the vampire hunter D original soundtrack is a duplicate of the vampire hunder D Bloodlust soundtrack :O

I do have the original at 320kbps quality. Happy to upload it but my isp is blocked by Rapidshare. Any suggestions.