Thread: Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Charter & Notable Threads (read this before posting)

Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Charter & Notable Threads (read this before posting)

Because there's not too much activity in the BC, CC or DoC forums, I'm going to just make one forum charter for this category.

Rules
    There's really only one or two major rules specific to these fora.
    - We have already got several threads discussing AC. Please post in one of them before making a new one.
    - Similarly for BC, CC and DoC: there are already general-purpose threads for all of these games (except DoC, but you can use the information thread linked below for that).

Notable Threads
    AC/ General forum:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Look here for the latest release date info for AC. With links!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - For information on the anime FFVII: Last Order.

[url=http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=25356FFVII: On A Way To A Smile Chapters Thread[/url] - FFVII: OAWTAS is the story in between the event of the game and AC.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Thread for discussing your impressions of AC.

Before Crisis Forum

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - General information regarding Last Order. Could be a little out of date; please feel free to post in the thread with up-to-date information and I'll edit the first post.

Crisis Core forum

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Again, could be a little out-of-date, feel free to update it.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] - The concept trailer for CC.

Dirge of Cerberus forum

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Guides

Don't worry about the "no bumping" rule: it doesn't apply to notable threads. But please, if a notable thread is down a little on the thread list, don't just bump it for the sake of bumping. If you feel there's another thread worthy of inclusion on this list that I've missed, PM me using the menu that comes up when you click my username, or click [Hidden link. Register to see links.] link.

will
    wow this is awsome. finally got registered.

honestly I've never heard of this game
    I love you.
    RIP Ash Young
    RIP Jamie Freemen
    I miss you both.

It's fun posting in here :P

Because Top Cat is the coolest. YES..

J. Peterman
    lol sain!!!
    topcatiknowthisthreadisoldbutstickiedsoiamallowedt opostinit