Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 932

Thread: galbadia hotel updates

  1. #101
    Arrogance nkwp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    786
    oh god, what have i started....
    SORRY!!!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Originally Posted by Norma Lee Singer-Songwriter's Webpage
    Note: Different is refreshing!

  2. #102
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    I knew you'd reply with that. Just because it says that, doesn't mean anything unless there is a terms of use or a disclaimer. So far, the official site of mIRC doesn't have anything like that.

    Also, how am I cracking the software if I install and uninstall?

    And to sum up again, if the guy really did not want people to use his software, he would have made it so the program stopped functioning after X amount of days.
    "Kuja v.s Kefka. Who would win?
    You Decide!"

  3. #103
    Sarah
    Guest
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    satisfied? you get that when you install it.

    And to sum up again, if the guy really did not want people to use his software, he would have made it so the program stopped functioning after X amount of days.
    ah. the RAPE IS OKAY BECAUSE WOMEN WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND THEREFOR WANT IT ! defense.

  4. #104
    Sarah
    Guest
    newest update, currently being uploaded:

    Devil May Cry 3 Original Soundtrack
    Metroid Prime & Fusion Original Soundtracks
    Devil May Cry Original Soundtrack
    Medal of Honor Underground Original Soundtrack Recording
    Grandia XTREME Original Soundtracks
    Medal of Honor Original Soundtrack Recording
    2197
    Halo Original Soundtrack
    Grandia 2 ~Deus~
    Parappa The Rapper 2 Original Soundtrack
    Grandia Arranged ~ Vent
    Power Stone Original Soundtrack
    Nintendo Sound History Series Disk System Rare Selection
    Fire Emblem 4 - Genealogy of Holy War Arrange Soundtrack
    Art of Fighting 2 Image Album
    Grandia, the Best of
    Fatal Fury 3 Arranged
    Warcraft The German Mixes
    Art of Fighting 3 Arranged
    Parappa The Rapper Original Soundtrack
    Grandia 2 ~Melodia~
    Crash Bandicoot SCSCZIPS
    Fire Emblem - Sword of Flame Premium Soundtrack

  5. #105
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    satisfied? you get that when you install it.
    I never knew this, therefore, I never installed it, successfully contradicting all your previous points, and leading to the pointlessness of this argument.


    ah. the RAPE IS OKAY BECAUSE WOMEN WEAR SHORT SKIRTS AND THEREFOR WANT IT ! defense.
    ...OK. That was the worst example you could give.

  6. #106
    Sarah
    Guest
    you're right. it's more comparable to saying it's okay to steal a car because it didn't have an up to date car alarm installed.

  7. #107
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    you're right. it's more comparable to saying it's okay to steal a car because it didn't have an up to date car alarm installed.
    That's bullshit. A lot of programs have activation sectors attached to them. If this guy really did not want people to use it after the trial, he would have made it so it stopped after x amount of days, like I said. It's just a way to make money. So it's technically not stealing the software, because it's still active.

  8. #108
    Sarah
    Guest
    we could always drag the law student kid in here <3

    guarantee you he'd tell you that you're full of it.

  9. #109
    ~*~*~ chewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,604
    TRANCE KUJA LOL.

    Sarah is a meanboat ;-;
    Because Orphans Don't Have Parents

    With a username like yours, I have to ask: Where you abandoned by your parents and raised in a Orphanage? If so, that explains a lot. If not, that still explains a lot.

  10. #110
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    we could always drag the law student kid in here <3

    guarantee you he'd tell you that you're full of it.
    And you're relying on him to prove your point? Why not do it yourself, or do you not have anything to prove?

  11. #111
    Sarah
    Guest
    I already proved what I intended to prove. just because you can't see it doesn't mean everyone else can't. I'm satisfied.

  12. #112
    I'm a princess now! Raidenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    I already proved what I intended to prove. just because you can't see it doesn't mean everyone else can't. I'm satisfied.
    Quoted for truth, Trance. You're just coming off as a self-righteous hypocritcal prick, tbh =/

    Xbox Live and PlayStation Network ID: RaidenexS
    Steam Community ID: Raidensoul

  13. #113
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenex
    Quoted for truth, Trance. You're just coming off as a self-righteous hypocritcal prick, tbh =/
    Think what you want, but my opinions of you and everybody on the staff are set.

    And please, if you're going to call me sanctimonious, please state why.

  14. #114
    bush/cheney 04 Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, UK
    Posts
    10,661
    haha, trance kuja, you're an idiot hypocrite.


    that is all.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  15. #115
    Sarah
    Guest
    LOL TRANCE KUJA

    MIR FOLKS

    included for lol's:

    vyvyan> god he's such a moron. using programs beyond their limit isn't illegal! there's no ToS. no there isn't >: ... oh there is. WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I DIDN'T INSTALL IT.

  16. #116
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    haha, trance kuja, you're an idiot hypocrite.


    that is all.
    I used the program before, but it sucked, and I uninstalled it. This was ages ago, and I never passed the trial date. I haven't used it since. Does that make me a hypocrite? And I don't understand why people are calling me this when they can't back up their claim. Feel free to do so, but if you can't, you're the idiot. By the way, talk about Spam?

    Everybody, please prove how I am being hypocritical. If you don't, then you're all being hypocritical for calling me one.

    And to end, VGM is different to lousy computer software. Just thought I'd add that because people here can't think for themselves.

    vyvyan> god he's such a moron. using programs beyond their limit isn't illegal! there's no ToS. no there isn't >: ... oh there is. WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I DIDN'T INSTALL IT.
    Talking to somebody, eh? We all know you have problems (and problems with arguing too)

  17. #117
    Sarah
    Guest
    LOOK DON'T BRING MY PROBLEMS INTO THIS MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS MY BUSINESS OKAY

  18. #118
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    heh. fan orientations.

  19. #119
    bush/cheney 04 Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, UK
    Posts
    10,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Kuja
    I used the program before, but it sucked, and I uninstalled it. This was ages ago, and I never passed the trial date. I haven't used it since. Does that make me a hypocrite? And I don't understand why people are calling me this when they can't back up their claim. Feel free to do so, but if you can't, you're the idiot. By the way, talk about Spam?

    Everybody, please prove how I am being hypocritical. If you don't, then you're all being hypocritical for calling me one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Kuja
    Again, how come I can use after the evaluation?
    Suggesting that you have used it after the evaluation: else, how would you know? np gg etc. Plus I don't talk about spam, no, horrible stuff. Tastes terrible.
    yeah also calling you a hypocrite and then not proving it is also totally different to being hypocritical ourselves. afaik sarah;s only calling you out for claiming that it's ok to use mirc past the evaluation date ("No, unless you want to full version (I doubt anybody pays)", "Besides, it's legal to uninstall after the expiration date and reinstall again." etc), ie PIRATING SOFTWARE, but god forbid anyone download music because it's not available within their own country- at least, without a heavy import price.


    And to end, VGM is different to lousy computer software. Just thought I'd add that because people here can't think for themselves.
    lol

  20. #120
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat
    Suggesting that you have used it after the evaluation: else, how would you know? np gg etc. Plus I don't talk about spam, no, horrible stuff. Tastes terrible.
    Maybe I didn't use it after the expiration date. Maybe I saw the big 'Continue' sign but didn't click on it. Think about that?

    yeah also calling you a hypocrite and then not proving it is also totally different to being hypocritical ourselves.
    ah, no it's not. For calling me hypocritical then not proving it then being wrong (which is the same thing) is being hypocritical.

    afaik sarah;s only calling you out for claiming that it's ok to use mirc past the evaluation date ("No, unless you want to full version (I doubt anybody pays)", "Besides, it's legal to uninstall after the expiration date and reinstall again." etc), ie PIRATING SOFTWARE,
    Those examples are pretty poor. In fact, they fall in my favor.

    but god forbid anyone download music because it's not available within their own country- at least, without a heavy import price.
    Heh, that's a self contradiction. Exclusion of the bold part would have made you *this much* smarter.

  21. #121
    Delirium Of The Endless Tidus 66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Island Closest To Heaven
    Posts
    2,718
    Is There an Hack// OST on GH?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  22. #122
    Grand Shriner A WILD SNORLAX APPEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,132
    uninstalling and reinstalling wouldn't do anything.

  23. #123
    Keep Yourself Alive
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by ashin
    uninstalling and reinstalling wouldn't do anything.
    Surprisingly, it does. Doing this works for some programs, and if I can remember what I read, it does work with mIRC.

  24. #124
    Sarah
    Guest
    your contradictions are hilarious.

  25. #125
    I'm a princess now! Raidenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,562
    Trance, if this place is nothing but a hotbed of PIRACY AND RAMPANT EVIL to you...

    why are you still here?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •