Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: galbadia hotel updates

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    yes, there is something wrong with dragonball music.

you can always get it yourself if you want it. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I can't download the songs, could someone help?

Sarah
    the instructions there are very simple and go step by step. if you have problems provide a detailed account of what you're doing and what's not working in a new thread seperate from this discussion, thanks.

why not link me then to a decent affordable site that doesnt sell bootlegs or presses ridiculous import taxes?

Sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by Django
    why not link me then to a decent affordable site that doesnt sell bootlegs or presses ridiculous import taxes?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

you can even find some on [Hidden link. Register to see links.], surprisingly enough.

Keep Yourself Alive

you can even find some on [Hidden link. Register to see links.], surprisingly enough.
    CocoeBiz and VGMWorld are the same place. VGMWorld is the sales part of CocoeBiz.
    "Kuja v.s Kefka. Who would win?
    You Decide!"

Sarah
    AND I SUPPOSE LINKING TO THEM TWICE UNDER TWO NAMES HURTS SALES AND IS UNETHICAL EH

EH

EH

Keep Yourself Alive
    AND I SUPPOSE LINKING TO THEM TWICE UNDER TWO NAMES HURTS SALES AND IS UNETHICAL EH

EH

EH
    MAYBE YOU NEED TO LOOK AT SITES BEFORE POSTING THEM

EH

EH

affordable site
    EH

EH

nah
    play-asia does have reasonable prices ^^

why not add Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes since all the other ones are there?

Sarah
    it's queued up ^^

Well, the way people ask, they don't seem to want to find a way to download the OST by themselves
    Well i actually looked very hard for the Kirite album mate, I could not find it. I really want to hear it so I figured Sarah would be the best person to ask about it. And when the album is uploaded and i like what i hear, I am going to be investing in it.

Originally Posted by Norma Lee Singer-Songwriter's Webpage
    Note: Different is refreshing!

Keep Yourself Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by nkwp
    Well i actually looked very hard for the Kirite album mate, I could not find it. I really want to hear it so I figured Sarah would be the best person to ask about it. And when the album is uploaded and i like what i hear, I am going to be investing in it.
    Here's a tip for searches in the future: if you're going to download from somewhere else, always check #gamemp3s first. They happen to have KiRite, though you have to go on to mIRC to receive it. It's not such a big deal, and you can find almost every album there. On the alternative, you could have asked me, I have the album, and I could hook you up with samples. Unfortunately, not everybody buys the album when they hear it, you just happen to be one of the good ones

Unfortunately, not everybody buys the album when they hear it, you just happen to be one of the good ones
    Only cause you showed me the light! hahaha
    But after that incident with the bootlegs which I wasted so much money on. I am shit scared of investing in more VGM music.

edit: I forgot the reason why i wanted to edit this......Oh yeh!
    Dont you have to pay for mIRC? ...I may be wrong

Keep Yourself Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by nkwp
    Only cause you showed me the light! hahaha
    But after that incident with the bootlegs which I wasted so much money on. I am shit scared of investing in more VGM music.

Haha

Yeah, you have watch out for those little buggers. Not nice to receive one, like you did, and not know about it for some time. It happened to me, but I soon found out and replaced mine.

Dont you have to pay for mIRC? ...I may be wrong
    No, unless you want to full version (I doubt anybody pays)

Sarah
    No, unless you want to full version (I doubt anybody pays)
    you fucking thief. you're legally required to pay for it after 30 days you no good piece of pirate POOP.

Keep Yourself Alive
    you fucking thief. you're legally required to pay for it after 30 days you no good piece of pirate POOP.
    So, you're saying, that you pay for it? Besides, it's legal to uninstall after the expiration date and reinstall again.

Sarah
    So, you're saying, that you pay for it?
    no, I'm saying you're a complete hypocrite.

Besides, it's legal to uninstall after the expiration date and reinstall again.
    no, it isn't. don't know where the hell you pulled this from. just because this may get around the protection doesn't mean it's legal. it's about as legal as cracking it. it's quite clear, dear: if you want to use it beyond the initial 30 day trial, you're required to purchase a license.

Keep Yourself Alive
    no, I'm saying you're a complete hypocrite.
    That's funny, I don't see any notices saying that I'm breaking the law. Why would they let you continue the software if you were breaking the law? Many programs stop you from accessing it after the evaluation.

no, it isn't. don't know where the hell you pulled this from. just because this may get around the protection doesn't mean it's legal. it's about as legal as cracking it.
    Well, I don't see any law or restriction saying that it is illegal. If you don't have evidence, please don't post.

it's quite clear, dear: if you want to use it beyond the initial 30 day trial, you're required to purchase a license.
    Again, how come I can use after the evaluation?

You're presuming things again. Don't call people hypocrites unless you have strong evidence against them. Right now, you have none.

Sarah

the shareware model, by a huge coincidence, happens to use the SAME logic we use at galbadia hotel ! shocking, innit.

providing something "for free" is very likely to expand the user base & overall recognition of the brand/product. in the end? that means more customers.

Keep Yourself Alive

the shareware model, by a huge coincidence, happens to use the SAME logic we use at galbadia hotel ! shocking, innit.
    Shareware and Galbadia Hotel? No. Unless there is some sort of demanding notice or links (which aren't put up yet) providing that you support the legal cause (in this case, purchasing of VGM), it doesn't seem like Shareware. But, if you do put links on the site, the whole 'mission' would confused, because you're telling us to buy the VGM, when your 'mission' states that you want easier access to the OSTs by raising awareness (in which people said earlier that importing OSTs doesn't achieve.)

providing something "for free" is very likely to expand the user base & overall recognition of the brand/product. in the end? that means more customers.
    I'm not going to complain about this again because it's just too tiring, but I did highlight 'very likely' which is the fault in the sentence. But In the end, we don't know this, especially for VGM.

Sarah
    the bottom line is, you are breaking the law (and not to mention the terms of use you agreed to), when using trialware beyond the initial trial period. doing so makes you a hypocrite. you advocate buying video game music and not downloading it yet you download software that legally requires you to pay for it and you don't.

what makes video game music so much more special than software?

Keep Yourself Alive
    the bottom line is, you are breaking the law (and not to mention the terms of use you agreed to), when using trialware beyond the initial trial period. doing so makes you a hypocrite. you advocate buying video game music and not downloading it yet you download software that legally requires you to pay for it and you don't.
    If you can link me to a terms of use which says that I'm breaking the law, feel free to, but I'm not convinced. Better yet, on my advantage, you don't know that I am breaking the law, thus making a non-knowledgable assumption. Plus, I don't see any laws against the uninstalling and reinstalling idea. Please link me to a page where it says otherwise.

what makes video game music so much more special than software?
    Please read the other response to your quote on this post. You will see that your blind guessing does little to your advantage, especially on this quote.

Sarah
    If you can link me to a terms of use which says that I'm breaking the law, feel free to, but I'm not convinced. Better yet, on my advantage, you don't know that I am breaking the law, thus making a non-knowledgable assumption. Plus, I don't see any laws against the uninstalling and reinstalling idea. Please link me to a page where it says otherwise.
    read any terms of use to trialware you agree to. really, any one. at all.

not knowing you're breaking the law doesn't matter. you're ignorant to assume otherwise.

but your last claim takes the cake.

you're not on the moral highground. stop pretending you are.

Keep Yourself Alive
    read any terms of use to trialware you agree to. really, any one. at all.
    No, you misread my posts: Link me to any terms of use regarding mIRC. If you don't see anything clearly stating I am breaking the law, then your arguments are feeble.

not knowing you're breaking the law doesn't matter. you're ignorant to assume otherwise.
    You never learn, do you? False Claims = No Brownie Points. It get anymore simpler than that.

you're not on the moral highground. stop pretending you are.
    Stop pretending you are the law. Because guess what, you aren't. Surprising, isn't it?

Sarah
    from the mirc homepage:

To use IRC you need a small program like mIRC, an IRC client for Windows, written by Khaled Mardam-Bey. mIRC is a friendly IRC client that is well equipped with options and tools. mIRC is shareware, which means that you can download mIRC and try it out freely for 30 days to evaluate it. If during, or at the end of, the evaluation period you decide that you would like to continue using mIRC, you must register your copy.
    also: all soundtracks mentioned in the previous post have been added.