Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: [SPOTIFY] CHRONO TRIGGER & CHRONO CROSS ARRANGEMENT ALBUM / To Far Away Times

  1. #1
    Ϧlϕϕdϻϕϕn
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    42

    [SPOTIFY] CHRONO TRIGGER & CHRONO CROSS ARRANGEMENT ALBUM / To Far Away Times

    Code:
    Please note that this is ripped from Spotify, therefore, there are no logs available for the FLAC files.


    1. Time's Scar
    2. Wind Scene
    3. Schala's Theme
    4. The Frozen Flame
    5. Marbule
    6. The Bend of Time
    7. Corridors of Time
    8. On The Other Side / Epilogue〜To Good Friends

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by HitsukiEri; 10-18-2019 at 11:09 PM.

  2. #2
    DARTHMAGE#1703 DarthMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    116
    Why is this version missing 2 tracks (RADICAL DREAMERS and To Far Away Times)?

  3. #3
    Ϧlϕϕdϻϕϕn
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMage View Post
    Why is this version missing 2 tracks (RADICAL DREAMERS and To Far Away Times)?
    These tracks are not available on Spotify, unfortunately.

  4. #4
    I ❤ VGM Chrono Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,204
    How can a rip of Spotify be a flac file?

  5. #5
    Ϧlϕϕdϻϕϕn
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Meridian View Post
    How can a rip of Spotify be a flac file?
    I use this to rip from Spotify: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  6. #6
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    22
    I doubt that thing grabs the actual Spotify files. They're all in chunks, encrypted. The tool you're using is likely recording the sound output while you're playing the music and it hides the fact it's doing it. That's how spotify "downloaders" worked so far. Not to mention that Spotify doesn't provide flac streaming to begin with (I think, unless something changed in the meantime).

  7. #7
    Wood Elf fedex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    617
    Sorry if I'm asking this, but this album isn't just the same as the 2015 release? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I'm not sure tunepat download files from spotify itself (but I don't know since I never used it), but I think the program search for source on others site including youtube that have the same track name. The only true FLAC downloader is DeezLoader for Deezer streaming service, but unfortunately this album is not released on Deezer
    I make covers albums of VGM: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] · [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    - My personal best track of all time: "The Flow of Emptiness" / from Shiro Sagisu | 1997
    - My personal best album of all time: "Xenogears 20th Anniversary Concert -The Beginning and the End-" / from Yasunori Mitsuda | 2019
    - My personal best artist of all time: "Yoko Kanno"
    - Some of my favourite music: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  8. #8
    A real human bean. Hoolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by fedex1 View Post
    Sorry if I'm asking this, but this album isn't just the same as the 2015 release? [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I'm not sure tunepat download files from spotify itself (but I don't know since I never used it), but I think the program search for source on others site including youtube that have the same track name. The only true FLAC downloader is DeezLoader for Deezer streaming service, but unfortunately this album is not released on Deezer
    It is, yes, but the lyrics and vocals on 02. RADICAL DREAMERS and 10. To Far Away Time are by Sarah Ālainn rather than Laura Shigihara, and Sarah "appears courtesy of Universal Classics & Jazz, a division of Universal Music LLC". My guess is whoever gave the thumbs up for the album to hit Spotify didn't ask for or receive an okay from someone in that Universal chain, meaning the Spotify album is two tracks short.

    There's still other links on this site, of course, but it's a pain if you want to stick to the streaming services.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •