Thread: Princess Tutu Complete Music Collection ~Volle Musiksammlung~ (6 CDs, Lossless FLAC)

Princess Tutu Complete Music Collection ~Volle Musiksammlung~ (6 CDs, Lossless FLAC)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Princess Tutu Complete Music Collection ~Volle Musiksammlung~

Classical Music Arrangements & Original BMG by Kaoru Wada
    Opening / Ending Themes by Ritsuko Okazaki

Featuring classical music by:
    Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Léo Delibes, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Adolphe Adam, Felix Mendelssohn, Camille Saint-Saëns, Robert Schumann, Alexander Borodin,
    Ludwig van Beethoven, Modest Mussorgsky, Johann Strauss II, Erik Satie, Sergei Prokofiev, Frédéric Chopin, Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov,
    Jean Madeleine Marie Schneitzhoeffer, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Richard Wagner, Henri Vieuxtemps, Jacques Offenbach, Tekla Bądarzewska-Baranowska,
    Georges Bizet, Claude Debussy, Franz Liszt, Maurice Ravel, Mikhail Glinka, Bedřich Smetana, Antonín Dvořák

Lossless FLAC | 2.08 GB | 122 Tracks | 7:41:24

Tracklist & INFO: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    NOT MY RIP: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I have to give credit to velego for bringing the Princess Tutu soundtrack and its use of classical music my attention, Aroxis for kindly reuploading the entire share for me.

I've been waiting for this release for quite a while... Though it has been quite challenging to properly tag all tracks and composers
    I honestly still have to listen to this (been busy with other things) but I love the idea of a score that heavily relies on classical music, the BGM composer arranging all of it and a huge collection like this that combines both after so many years (especially when all previous releases where enclosed with limited editions of the DVD / BD releases).

Tracklist:

Spoiler!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Enjoy!

With this share also comes a request: to find and share the [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Despite the title "Complete Music Collection" of this huge release, to fit most of the music in 6 CDs, some material has not been included on it: some BGM tracks have been combined, some classical tracks are there only in excerpt form (marked in bold in the tracklist above) or absent.

The first 3 "Konzert AKT" soundtracks feature some more BGM tracks, variations / split tracks and some of the classical pieces in full form (as well as other variations of the Opening and Ending Themes).

The "Bonus Music Collection" is still missing and judging by the tracklist, it most probably features more of the missing music / standalone tracks and to have that would allow for an actually complete and fuller presentation of the massive "Volle Musiksammlung" release.

Here's a breakdown of the BGM music from all releases (judging by the cue numbers only): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

If it will ever see the light of the day, I'll personally work on the most complete presentation of all the music... so I hope that it will happen some time!

Thanks!

Onion Kid
    Wah... Wasn't expecting this to ever get uploaded. Thanks a bunch! <3

Grand Shriner
    Thanks so much! Good job!