Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The New Lossless Video Game Soundtrack Thread (v3)

Quote Originally Posted by HerrSaitama View Post
    Does anyone have the links for the Yakuza Collection [Hidden link. Register to see links.] since the old MEGA ones are dead?
    @bssg uploaded their rips [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    I decided to mirror them on Mediafire along with the others, so credits to them. All albums include Log/Cue.

RYU GA GOTOKU / YAKUZA COLLECTION:

Spoiler!

Also, for those interested @Bizargh also uploaded soundtracks from the newer games: (@Chrono Meridian, you might want to add these to the index)
    • Ryu ga Gotoku / Yakuza 0 Original Soundtrack ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.]): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Unfortunately, some of the games (Yakuza 4, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Yakuza 5, Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin!) never got a lossless soundtrack release.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoKilling View Post
    Also for those interested, Bizargh also uploaded soundtracks from the newer games: (@Chrono Meridian, you might want to add these to the index)
    • Ryu ga Gotoku / Yakuza 0 Original Soundtrack ([Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.]): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Wise choice indeed to link the Ryu ga Gotoku Collection links rather than the old Lossless Thread links, as I've been meaning for too long to update the WAV files for Ryu ga Gotoku Zero: Chikai no Basho / Yakuza 0 with tags now that I have since learned that foobar2000 can persuade the format to accept 日本語 characters (Assuming the fact it can't isn't an issue limited to the version of dbPoweramp I use). While I still hope to someday get around to providing my own CD-rips for the series (Especially with the updated localisation for the Yakuza 3, 4 & 5 PS4 ports now providing options for English translations of the Karaoke lyrics), many thanks for restoring those old links (I've still got a couple or so of the CD-releases remaining to acquire for myself).

Whilst I find myself here in the lovely new thread, I've unfortunately still yet to complete my personal Team Sonic Racing Original Soundtrack: Maximum Overdrive CD-rip as I've been keenly looking into the inconsistency of the CD Booklet & Digital Release that have the Team Ultimate tracks without credit in the booklet, but various artists and/or original authors credited in their digital releases (I've not yet familiarised myself with Sonic's music outside the Mega Drive/Genesis classics nor Sonic Mania, so I've had some catching up to do trying to identify specific origins & music staff for the Team Ultimate tracks), plus life has largely gotten in the way as it often does. Of course, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.] have already provided lossless rips, so nobody should be left wanting merely for the music in the meantime while I continue to gather details.

On the subject of lossless music, Skybound Games recently released official soundtracks for the entire Telltale's The Walking Dead series, and having so far acquired both parts of Season One & Season Two's music from [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (It's also available in FLAC via [Hidden link. Register to see links.] & [Hidden link. Register to see links.] if you don't mind the latter's drawbacks) and being suspicious that it may not be genuinely lossless, I can say when comparing tracks from the new release, the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and in-game music files, the Spectrogram checks do seem to largely check out.
    I certainly would like to perhaps prepare a personal collection of all of the in-game music files along with these official releases in formats from the region-limited Qobuz, but I'd rather not get ambitious while I still have a to-do list to tackle. But I will say that the [Hidden link. Register to see links.] is a very good friend for any owners of the games or any other Telltale series looking for their music.

Hopefully I'll be returning soon with results rather than excuses or random release mentions.

@NeoKilling Thank you very much for the contribution! I've been scouring all over the web just to find these Yakuza gems so this means a lot to me!

Anyone has Zuntata's RAY remixes CDs or Ray’z Music Chronology in FLAC?
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (unusual & rare stuff) : D

Quote Originally Posted by HerrSaitama View Post
    @NeoKilling Thank you very much for the contribution! I've been scouring all over the web just to find these Yakuza gems so this means a lot to me!
    You're welcome! The community is here to help.
    Please post any requests you may have, maybe someone will have what you need.

I recently bought the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 soundtrack set but I feel as if it's redundant to post my rip here considering how many others have uploaded this soundtrack before. Should I upload my rip anyways once it arrives?

Quote Originally Posted by c4dude3 View Post
    I recently bought the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 soundtrack set but I feel as if it's redundant to post my rip here considering how many others have uploaded this soundtrack before. Should I upload my rip anyways once it arrives?
    Literally no reason not to! Unless, of course, you wish to keep them sealed.
    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE vol.2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Just a quick note (first time in a LONG while), but I just noticed forum member CGBS updated one of his posts in the v2 thread with a new link, and I didn't find it linked in the first page here. Here it is in the v2 thread:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    LOSSLESS VGM REQUESTS

-[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by c4dude3 View Post
    You should post the rip because I remember there being an issue with defective discs when the album was originally released and Square had to produce replacement discs, the rips that have been posted here were made with the defective discs and all anyone did regarding the replacement discs was to upload single file tracks. No proper rip of the replacement discs (with EAC logs) have ever been posted here.

AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~

AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~
    (FLAC, CUE + log)
    Ripped by Akrid and me

Hello! This release is not to be confused with the [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. This rip from the European collector edition, containing the full 39 tracklist.

Download:
    Spoiler!

Tracklist:
    Spoiler!

This is the true full soundtrack, taken from the european collector edition. Tracklist should be the same, with the only likely difference being track 38 being in the english dub instead of the japanese dub.

All with accurate logs with checksums through a neatly configured EAC etc (by following [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

Shriner
    Thank you very much for this! Do you also have a link to the scans originally uploaded by Sorrow446?

Quote Originally Posted by ken_x View Post

Last edited by smithyj; 09-24-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: reduce duplicate content

Grand Shriner
    I just wanted to say, y'all are amazing You all have helped me get ahold of so much music, music you'll likely not find very easily today. I appreciate everything you folks have done.

- snip -
    I've just made a thread with all of my forum shares in one place! Come visit and subscribe if you'd like to keep up to date with my new uploads. The link is right below!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Meridian View Post
    [*][Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Hello, these links are super dead I think. But if they aren't they definitely don't work for me regardless. Anybody that can confirm this or reupload? Please? x(

Edit: Found it I think. Will be reuploading it myself then. But it might take quite some time.
    Try out [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for mass tagging.

I try my best to keep all my links active. Keep letting me know if any of my Falcom music uploads die.

So far I've been doing okay since I don't just post uploads on FFshrine, but my pastebin has every single MEGA upload I've ever made in my signature. If you're having trouble finding any of my Ys, Trails, Xanadu, Gurumin, Dragon Slayer, Brandish etc. uploads, just check my signature.
    Click for archive of all Falcom game soundtracks I've uploaded:

Do we have [Hidden link. Register to see links.] in FLAC?
    GUWANGE / ESP RA.DE. ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK

Here's the Egypt Old Kingdom soundtrack (lossless GoG version): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    tta+cue
    Spoiler!

tta+cue+jpg
    Spoiler!

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 Original Soundtrack BOX is up!!! (Now with disc 2 fixed with logs and cue's included with personal rips by me!!)

Thanks!
    Last edited by franzito; 09-29-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Well, this post is on the list, so what's the point of mentioning it?

Onion Kid
    Can reupload all zone of the enders content because more stuff are offline.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisaio View Post
    This is all of my collections, hope it will be suffice.

Onion Kid
    Thanks aniway but i aldready have all from your collection.
    Last edited by Cisaio; 09-29-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisaio View Post
    Sure, upload them, don't need to ask for permission :P