Thread: [FLAC] Multi-anime music request: Queen's Blade III, Guilty Crown, Bleach...

[FLAC] Multi-anime music request: Queen's Blade III, Guilty Crown, Bleach...

I wanted to know if anyone has the Bleach Soundtrack in hands! FLAC OR Lossless only!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'm also looking for the opening theme music for Queen's Blade Rebellion and for the movie of Fairy Tail in FLAC, everything I just find about the opening theme for the movie of FT around the internet is just mp3s! There's no torrents of the theme song on Nyaa, because I searched torrents around Nyaa as I know and specially for the ending theme of MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE: Total Eclipse.

I am also searching for the soundtracks of Devilman: Crybaby and Guilty Crown in FLAC! :'''))) If anyone can buy any kind of CD, I want the rip of the CD please! This ALSO includes the OP/ED theme song collection of Akame Ga Kill in FLAC!
    I am light to people through philosophy.

IG: (coming soon..)

For Bleach try here

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeGrace View Post
    I wanted to know if anyone has the Bleach Soundtrack in hands! FLAC OR Lossless only!

I'm also looking for the opening theme music for Queen's Blade Rebellion and for the movie of Fairy Tail in FLAC, everything I just find about the opening theme for the movie of FT around the internet is just mp3s! There's no torrents of the theme song on Nyaa, because I searched torrents around Nyaa as I know and specially for the ending theme of MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE: Total Eclipse.

I am also searching for the soundtracks of Devilman: Crybaby and Guilty Crown in FLAC! :'''))) If anyone can buy any kind of CD, I want the rip of the CD please! This ALSO includes the OP/ED theme song collection of Akame Ga Kill in FLAC!
    Most of these are available in FLAC format with scans in the 2Tb Collection thread here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman1941 View Post
    Most of these are available in FLAC format with scans in the 2Tb Collection thread here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sorry, but I can't find something for Devilman Crybaby and Queen's Blade III (Rebellion), and specially the ending theme of MUV-LUV Alternative: Total Eclipse!