Thread: Looking for a singer for "Suteki Da Ne" from FFX

Looking for a singer for "Suteki Da Ne" from FFX

So, I am doing a remake of "Suteki Da Ne (Orchestral Version)" using virtual plugins, and I would like to find a singer, because a virtual plugin as a main instrument doesn't sound good. So is there anyone who want to do that?

Here is a brief part I've rendered, so you can listen if you like the sound.

Here is a demo: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The final product won't be sold, it will be released only on Spotify and Deezer (with the Singer name as "featuring", if requested). So this permorm is intended for free (but you get money from royalties from streams, if you have a Spotify/Deezer Artist profile)

Thank you!

(For any info you can ask here in this thread or pm me)
    I make covers albums of VGM: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    - My personal best track of all time: "The Flow of Emptiness" / from Shiro Sagisu | 1997
    - My personal best album of all time: "Xenogears 20th Anniversary Concert -The Beginning and the End-" / from Yasunori Mitsuda | 2019
    - My personal best artist of all time: "Yoko Kanno"
    - My Top 65 Movies of All Time: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Hey I got your album from the PM and then saw this thread! So thanks for that. I dunno if you found your singer from here but you obviously found her somewhere and was able to release the alblum and for that I'm happy it went ahead. It was beautifully sung and arranged!

Yeah I forgot about this thread hahaha
    I found the singer Psamathes using Reddit, I think she did a good job
    Thank you for listening to my Cover album!