Thread: Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! Super Music Collection

Sitting on Clouds sittingonclouds's Avatar

Thumbs up Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! Super Music Collection

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! Super Music Collection

Tracks: 122
    Disc 1 & 2 Let's Go
    Disc 3 Yellow
    Cover from iTunes ver.
    Scans from the JP ver
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

MP3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/ [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Last edited by sittingonclouds; 12-01-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    Huge thanks to @SinonX3

Grand Shriner
    Disc 3 is the Yellow sound track? My Gen 1 folder has 57 files so looks pretty close.

Banned
    Thank you very much. The VGMdb has the full set of scans so I suppose there is also the lossless version somewhere.

Chikorita Adventurer tehchikorita's Avatar
    mp3 :/
    Listens to music during my freetime, mostly Doctor Who and Pokemon.

>but they are not the official English name.
    That's really shitty reason tbh especially when track names have been around for almost 23 years and iTunes has all the details now.

Quote Originally Posted by R3v3rs3 View Post
    Thank you very much. The VGMdb has the full set of scans so I suppose there is also the lossless version somewhere.

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by StarKraft View Post
    That's really shitty reason tbh especially when track names have been around for almost 23 years and iTunes has all the details now.

Thank you for having common sense. Don't really appreciate these low-effort "me-first" type of uploads.

Chikorita Adventurer tehchikorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewtch View Post
    Thank you for having common sense. Don't really appreciate these low-effort "me-first" type of uploads.
    and the lack of a FLAC version.

Quote Originally Posted by tehchikorita View Post
    and the lack of a FLAC version.
    I can agree with what others said regarding improper tagging, doing things hastily and what not, but he is not forced nor obligated to provide you with a lossless version of the audio at all; I think it's a bit out of line to "demand it" somehow.

I don't agree with the work methods sittingonclouds has but I feel we should be fair when making critique; I believe when he posted this here the iTunes version wasn't even released so information wasn't exactly available at the time (1 day ago).

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by StarKraft View Post

While hastily-tagged (or just not tagged at all) releases do seem to be an issue around here, another problem is entitled attitudes.
    Different people have different needs/wants for their music collections. Some do not have high-quality audio system so maybe they can't notice the difference between MP3 320kbs and FLAC. Some prefer FLAC to keep things pristine. Some prefer having MP3 or some other more common format because they want to put the music on their phone, portable music player, or upload to cloud music service. Some do not have available bandwidth, time, or storage space for a huge collection of FLAC.

We are getting off-topic here, but perhaps sittingonclouds will release an update (he often makes updates) on this album, using the official metadata info. If not, someone else could always release a different version of this soundtrack.

When I download a soundtrack that is not tagged the way I like, I re-tag it. Sure, it's extra work, but it's what I do to keep things organized my own way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andibad View Post
    Thanks, but sadly I can't see the WAV thread due my rank, I have an standard account xD

Sitting on Clouds sittingonclouds's Avatar
    I updated with the official tracks names, I replaced the cover with the iTunes ver, but still included all the Japanese Scans.
    But I still couldn't found lossless, I'll update when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by andibad View Post
    I couldn't download. Do I have to donate?

The official English tracklist wasn't released at the time. If that was the case I wouldn't even bother trying to translate or added all scans and would just post the files with all Japanese tags. I understand why you wouldn't like the unofficial translations, I also made some mistakes which were my bad and I apology. But I had more effort trying to translate than copying the official names.

Yeah, wav+cue version is behind a paywall.
    Need to wait for someone to leak this one or for another person to rip and upload one.

Thanks !

Onion Kid
    Thank you!

Thanks for the upload <3

There's a lossless torrent here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

There's no log, but it's probably legitimate.
    I've just made a thread with all of my forum shares in one place! Come visit and subscribe if you'd like to keep up to date with my new uploads. The link is right below!

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot !

Shriner
    I just noticed after a long time that for some reason the Route 11 theme (Labeled Road to Fuchsia City: Leaving Lavender Town in the FRLG album) isn't in this album release even though its in the game. Really strange considering these albums are meant to be full soundtracks (I mean come on they're called Super Music COMPLETE in Japanese) and even have level up sounds and whatnot. Are there any other missing themes from this album?

Quote Originally Posted by SYZekrom View Post
    I just noticed after a long time that for some reason the Route 11 theme (Labeled Road to Fuchsia City: Leaving Lavender Town in the FRLG album) isn't in this album release even though its in the game. Really strange considering these albums are meant to be full soundtracks (I mean come on they're called Super Music COMPLETE in Japanese) and even have level up sounds and whatnot. Are there any other missing themes from this album?
    You're kinda mistaken there buddy.

Track 39: Road to Fuchsia City

Shriner
    Oh, you're totally right about that. Thanks.

thanks
    If you think we shrare the same taste of Osts,add me on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]