Thread: AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~ (EU Physical Soundtrack) [FLAC]

AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~ (EU Physical Soundtrack) [FLAC]

AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~

AI: SPECIAL SOUNDTRACKS ~REVERIES IN THE RaiN~
    (FLAC, CUE + log)
    Ripped by Akrid and me

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hello! This release is not to be confused with the [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. This rip from the European collector edition, containing the full 39 tracklist.

Download:
    Spoiler!

Tracklist:
    Spoiler!

This is the true full soundtrack, taken from the european collector edition. Tracklist should be the same, with the only likely difference being track 38 being in the english dub instead of the japanese dub.

All with accurate logs with checksums through a neatly configured EAC etc (by following [Hidden link. Register to see links.])

Grand Shriner
    cool bro, thankie a lot

Thank you for this version.

Grand Shriner
    'preciate it!

Onion Kid
    Thanks for this! I included a link to this thread in the main post of my thread of the limited digital OST, so people can find this more easily. Sorry for the title of my post by the way, at the time I was not aware that for some reason the full physical OST and limited digital OST share the same album title, for some weird reason, and I didn't make a proper distinction in the thread title as a result.

I guess at this point my thread is only useful if you want the Japanese version of the Invincible Rainbow Arrow track huh?

Onion Kid
    Many thanks! A lot of the themes I like so far were not in the Steam limited edition one and I found them here, thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Very nice...thank you