Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 175

Thread: Sega Genesis YM2612 Unleashed! If you don't like it, I'll give you some serious FLAC!

  1. #126
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Sonic 2 is up!

  2. #127
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    117
    Hello DOTDASHDOT,

    I would like to request Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition. It you can do this I would greatly appreciate it!

  3. #128
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by centurychild View Post
    Hello DOTDASHDOT,

    I would like to request Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition. It you can do this I would greatly appreciate it!

    Sure, I'll add it on!

  4. #129
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by DOTDASHDOT View Post
    Sure, I'll add it on!
    Thank you! Looking forward to it.

  5. #130
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Strider is up people

    ---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

    Altered Beast inc all voice samples up!

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

    This is the bank holiday triple whammy! Bad Omen/Devilish is up!
    Last edited by DOTDASHDOT; 05-26-2019 at 05:07 PM.

  6. #131
    ꧁Flower Queen꧂ franzito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Here, there, everywhere
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks for the amazing work up until now! Can you add Pulseman please?
    It's screaming for a FLAC release
    フランジト

    Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (unusual & rare stuff) : D

  7. #132
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    Thanks for the amazing work up until now! Can you add Pulseman please?
    It's screaming for a FLAC release
    Pulseman wasn't on the list, tis now.

  8. #133
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Golden Axe is here!

    ---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

    Moonwalker with voice samples, people.

  9. #134
    Guilty Gear Addict c4dude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Neo Network
    Posts
    672
    THANK YOUUUUU FOR MOONWALKER

  10. #135
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Rocket Knight Adventures!

  11. #136
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Atomic Runner/Chelnov is ready to go

  12. #137
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Outrun with voice samples, return of the 5 min tracks!

    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

    Crack Down is up

    ---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

    Double Dragon II folks! Aaaaaaand breathe out lol
    Last edited by DOTDASHDOT; 05-29-2019 at 03:11 PM.

  13. #138
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Wow, these sound incredible! Thanks for your work in ripping these; I can definitely get behind spreading the word of how Genesis music is so much better than its reputation would suggest.

    If you don't mind, I have a couple requests: Battle Mania Daiginjō and Comix Zone would be very nice additions.

  14. #139
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by connn View Post
    Wow, these sound incredible! Thanks for your work in ripping these; I can definitely get behind spreading the word of how Genesis music is so much better than its reputation would suggest.

    If you don't mind, I have a couple requests: Battle Mania Daiginjō and Comix Zone would be very nice additions.
    No problem, those two are on the list so I'll get to them.

  15. #140
    Archiver Cobi-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8
    OOF! This is great.

  16. #141
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Gley Lancer is up!

  17. #142
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DOTDASHDOT View Post
    No problem, those two are on the list so I'll get to them.
    Cool! I see now they've been mentioned earlier in the thread so I apologize if my post came across as demanding.

    On another note, I think you missed a track in Battle Mania. The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (not to be confused with the Title Theme) is absent from the folder.

  18. #143
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by connn View Post
    Cool! I see now they've been mentioned earlier in the thread so I apologize if my post came across as demanding.

    On another note, I think you missed a track in Battle Mania. The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (not to be confused with the Title Theme) is absent from the folder.
    Ok I'll have a look

  19. #144
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thank you !
    Wondeful sound !!

  20. #145
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Toki Going Ape Spit has been added!

    ---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

    6/16/19 Added missing Opening Theme track for Battle Mania.

  21. #146
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks!!

  22. #147
    Grand Shriner Geof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    203
    Since you're taking requests, I'd really appreciate the two X-Men games - X-Men and X-Men 2: Clone Wars (the first game was the reason I bought a Genesis back in the day, lol.)

    Thanks!

  23. #148
    http://youtube.com/maplestorypsn jizames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    283
    Are you still simply recording .vgm files from project2612? Still waiting to see if you'll actually deliver on a real Streets of Rage 2 rip.
    Playstation Network ID: MapleStory
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  24. #149
    Shriner DOTDASHDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    Since you're taking requests, I'd really appreciate the two X-Men games - X-Men and X-Men 2: Clone Wars (the first game was the reason I bought a Genesis back in the day, lol.)

    Thanks!
    I'll add them on.

    Quote Originally Posted by jizames View Post
    Are you still simply recording .vgm files from project2612? Still waiting to see if you'll actually deliver on a real Streets of Rage 2 rip.
    I mostly do soundtests, but I thought I resolved it??

  25. #150
    http://youtube.com/maplestorypsn jizames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by DOTDASHDOT View Post
    I'll add them on.



    I mostly do soundtests, but I thought I resolved it??
    Nope, just listened to Go Straight directly from your Google Drive and it's still the incorrect project2612 vgm looped twice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •