Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Runner : The Complete Score (2019 Limited Edition) with download link

Hello, thank you so much for this huge and wonderful work 😊😊

Philippians 4:13, and Psalms 139:23-24 Prince Jay's Avatar
    Yes!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Exceptional! Thank you

Thanks for the share!

Grand Shriner
    Awwwwwsome!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! And to those who made covers!

My MAN. This sounds incredible. Excellent work.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh7 View Post
    I've listened this version, what a superb job!! Thanks again! On disc 2, track 9 "I Want More Life - The Prodigal Son Brings Death" you can hear "Eastern-European" FX (unavoidable I understand); which version of BR-soundtrack is used there (just curious)?
    I believe it was the Hungarian version that had the cleanest of those channels. I tried a number of ways to get rid of that but this was unfortunately the best I could do. If I'm ever able to improve on this, I will offer a patch for this track.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Michel Vieuchamp View Post
    Excellent !!!
    Thanks.

Does someone has the complete tracks list of the Workprint version ?
    Do you mean the temp tracks that Terry Rawlings used at the end before Vangelis had scored the duel? I've managed to identify half of those library cues from other films, but I'm still looking for the others.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keatonshat View Post
    Outstanding work!

Back in the original 35th Anniversary Edition thread you mentioned including all your findings and sources in notes that'd accompany the set with an essay on the score and a cue by cue walk-through, are you still planning on doing this?

once again thank you for all your hard work on this set
    I'm working on that, yes. It's become a rather long essay (about 30 pages so far) plus appendices. One appendix is the Q&A that Raine Hilson did on google groups in 2010, rearranged so that it reads more smoothly, like a proper interview. I haven't edited the content, mind you, just the order so that it makes sense. Another section is an examination of the Workprint music, including identification of some of those library cues, and the differences between the Theatrical Cut and the Director's Cut/Final Cut. And the cue-by-cue walk through as well as an overview of the score and Ridley Scott and Terry Rawlings' roles in fitting it to the film. As with all my projects, it's grown far beyond what I had originally planned! I'm considering selling it as a small e-book on Amazon.com for a low price, like $2.00, but I'm still thinking about that.
    Last edited by SlvrHmrm; 01-28-2019 at 01:45 PM.

I hear things you people wouldŽnt believe. Fantastic tones betted in dreamful melodies. All those sounds will be saved...in time....

Thanks for this album.

Grand Shriner
    Many thanks for the effort!!!

Thank you! I love the score and I love Blade Runner. Can't wait to listen.

Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    Would you like a jelly baby?

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for the share. Appreciate your work.

Many thanks for your spectacular work and for your generosity. Thanks for share.

Shriner
    @SlvrHmrm I have recently identified all of the temp tracks from the workprint version of the film. Would be cool to release a short EP of the tracks. PM me for more information on the tracks.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky711 View Post
    @SlvrHmrm I have recently identified all of the temp tracks from the workprint version of the film. Would be cool to release a short EP of the tracks. PM me for more information on the tracks.
    PM sent!

"perfectly balanced" DAKoftheOTA's Avatar
    Do you happen to have a more detailed tracklist, indiciating what source cues are used where and who the artists/composers are?
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKoftheOTA View Post
    Do you happen to have a more detailed tracklist, indiciating what source cues are used where and who the artists/composers are?
    I have a text file that I need to revise. I'll add it to the download link when it's ready.

"perfectly balanced" DAKoftheOTA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlvrHmrm View Post
    I have a text file that I need to revise. I'll add it to the download link when it's ready.
    Great, I appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Shriner
    Coo. Thank you so much

Man, this is super impressive! Thank you so much for sharing.

thank you

Onion Kid
    Thanks, looking forward to listening to it.

Shriner
    SlvrHmrm, this is an incredible piece of work and it sounds great!

Thanks for the time and care you put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky711 View Post
    I have recently identified all of the temp tracks from the workprint version of the film. Would be cool to release a short EP of the tracks. PM me for more information on the tracks.
    Yep. You can trust the guy.

I'm working on that, yes. It's become a rather long essay (about 30 pages so far) plus appendices. One appendix is the Q&A that Raine Hilson did on google groups in 2010, rearranged so that it reads more smoothly, like a proper interview. I haven't edited the content, mind you, just the order so that it makes sense. Another section is an examination of the Workprint music, including identification of some of those library cues, and the differences between the Theatrical Cut and the Director's Cut/Final Cut. And the cue-by-cue walk through as well as an overview of the score and Ridley Scott and Terry Rawlings' roles in fitting it to the film. As with all my projects, it's grown far beyond what I had originally planned!
    We would be happy with a compendium of it as originally planned if possible! When it will be ready of course!

Thanks to everyone for your patience. I know some of you have been waiting a long time for this project. I hope you enjoy it.
    It's us thanking you for your patience. We did enjoy it sir. Have a better one.
    Last edited by dadadacicici; 01-29-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giveall96 View Post
    How would mr. Bateman react...

Yes, I suppose I would but also.....

Great to see this released, well done! You've done a man's job sir, finest quality superior workmanship, etc etc etc!

P.Bateman

Thanks for this! Been looking forward to it