Thread: WIZARD OF OZ 80TH ANNIVERSARY SOUNDTRACK

WIZARD OF OZ 80TH ANNIVERSARY SOUNDTRACK

I first audio ripped the entire movie from the blu ray disc. Then inserted the missing longer songs where needed to be . Scarecrow dance number, the tinman bee hive music , haunted forest jitterbug song , ding dong witch is dead after witch melts, the emerald city march when they get back to the city . Hope you all enjoy it . I only know how to use wetransfer so u only have 7 days to download it. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] disc 1, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] disc 2 this is my first time posting DISC 1: 1) KANSAS 2) MUNCHKINLAND 3) SCARECROW 4) TINMAN 5)ROOFTOP WITCH 6) LION 7) POPPIES 8) EMERALD CITY 9) KINGG OF THE FOREST DISC 2 : 1) HAUNTED FOREST 2) WITCHES CASTLE 3) WITCH MELTS 4) RETURN TO WIZARD 5) BALLOON ESCAPES 6) GLINDA RETURNS 7) HOME
    Last edited by VITAPULSE; 01-14-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Right in time! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kippiis View Post
    Right in time! Thanks.
    YOUR WELCOME hope u enjoy it

Mant thanks! Appreciated!
    Dont worry. Im not supposed to be here either.

Grand Shriner
    A horse of a different color! Thanks!

Great job. Thanks a million.

your welcome

Cheers! Great work

"perfectly balanced" DAKoftheOTA's Avatar
    So what’s the difference between this one and the one posted only days ago??
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Any Led-Zeppelin fans on here? I made custom film versions of all their songs that appear in my favorite movie, Almost Famous. If you're interested, you know what to do

Don't forget the visitor message option

#makeamericagreatagain

Grand Shriner
    thank you very much for sharing!!!

this is audio ripped from the blu ray and the deleted trax are inserted back in , i didnt take the background music and try to put it together with voices , i had done that once before and was very hard to get it correct especially with the munchkin voices and back ground music and the coroners voice.

Grand Shriner the_fantasy_wizard's Avatar
    Just in case it's not clear, this is basically just an audio rip of the film.

its not just an audio rip of the film , the deleted song numbers are put back in where they belong . the scarecrow exteneded dance number , the tinman song is an alternate recording and extended dance number, when the witch says she is gonna make a beehive out of the tinman i added the beehive music, then the haunted forest gets the jitterbug song , and then judy garland reprises over the rainbow in the witches castle , then the witch melts and the main winkie sings ding dong the witch is dead then they go back to the emerald city for the hail hail the witch is dead parade . So its a little more than just an audio rip ....... i did have to work on it and i brought it up to 113 minutes which i am only missing 7 minutes which originally the film was 2 hours before it got chopped up a bit so i do hope everyone enjjoys it !! Thank you JOEY(VITAPULSE)

Grand Shriner
    Awesome! Thank you!

your welcome

Onion Kid
    Thank you, VITAPULSE, and congrats on your premiere.

I'll contribute [Hidden link. Register to see links.] of this share (100.4 MiB, password: insidethecyclone). It has a few changes in the file names and tags to reflect the explanations, as well as embedded covers that show real artistry with pastels. No kidding, people:

The accompanying text file has this content:

Code:
    The Wizard Of Oz (1939)  80th Anniversary Soundtrack - Expanded Blu-Ray Rip By Joey/VITAPULSE, 2019

Format: WMA 128 kbps CBR

Disc 1

01 - Kansas
        02 - Munchkinland
        03 - Scarecrow (Extended Dance)                         With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 02:51
        04 - Tinman (Alternate Vocal And Extended Dance)        With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 00:25
        05 - Rooftop Witch (Extended, Including Beehive Music)  With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 01:22
        06 - Lion
        07 - Poppies
        08 - Emerald City
        09 - King Of The Forest

Duration: 1h:16:59

Disc 2

01 - Haunted Forest (With Jitterbug)                    With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 04:12
        02 - Witch's Castle (With "Over The Rainbow" Reprise)   With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 00:49
        03 - Witch Melts (With Main Winkie & Parade \
                        "Hail, Hail, The Witch Is Dead")        With insert from LaserDisc recording sessions. Supplemental time: 01:52
        04 - Return To Wizard
        05 - Balloon Escapes
        06 - Glinda Returns
        07 - Home

Duration:    35:57

Total duration: 1h:52:56

Cover pastels painted by Joey.

Thanks to this share and previously to jacksparrow900's, these days I put more attention to the soundtrack and movie than ever before, and now appreciate them much more. And I have to ask: am I the only one who was shocked by how Garland sang Over The Rainbow? Of course, I had listened many times to that song, always assuming it was a newer recording done during her adulthood. But then I heard the same voice coming from her as a girl in the movie and I was astonished. Putting aside make-up, dress and whatever made her look younger, how on Earth could a 16 years old girl sound like that? The technique, the confidence, the voice texture, everything sounds like someone who's not only older but experienced with lots of "flight hours", so to speak. Just watched the song again, and I still don't get it, lol. It must be a prodigy thing.