Thread: [REQ] Castlevania 5: Vampire Kiss "Trained Vampire's Kiss" BGM

[REQ] Castlevania 5: Vampire Kiss "Trained Vampire's Kiss" BGM

Hi. I'm looking for a complete, uncut, looping (or loopable) version of the song that plays in some emulated versions of Castlevania 5: Vampire's Kiss for the SNES in the screen that allows you to toggle cheats on and off. It says "Trained Vampire's Kiss" at the upper center, and has some sprites that look like they were taken from Galaga or somewhere similar. Far as I know, the tune is only found in this version of the game. Thanks in advance.
    My Threads

Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance & Premodern/Early Baroque Music Thread

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Belmont's Legacy: The Music of Castlevania

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    I will never fulfill your request, but damn... reading about the trained ROM brought me back memories! I played one with invincibility mode IIRC.

Have you tried searching in the complete GoodSNES set? There are truckloads of hacks/trained ROMs for all games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrex87 View Post
    I will never fulfill your request, but damn... reading about the trained ROM brought me back memories! I played one with invincibility mode IIRC.

Have you tried searching in the complete GoodSNES set? There are truckloads of hacks/trained ROMs for all games.
    I might give it a shot if there's a way to rip the tune and convert it into any format I want. Know any good programs that can do that?