Thread: Final Fantasy XIII trilogy?

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy?

I wonder how SQEX will (would?) make this better or less "bad". The 3 games sure have lots of issues yet some of them are beyond repair (story and characters mostly).
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (unusual & rare stuff) : D

Onion Kid
    You mad or is this just a troll post!? Stop spamming! That's your own opinion. The developers don't have to do anything because the games are already perfect. Lumina is the best character in the entire trilogy. If you can't handle cure Japanese lolis then don't play Japanese games.

Doesn't change the fact that the FFXIII trilogy is a complete anal evacuation and many share his opinion. Iris in FFXV is no better than Lumina but that game is loads (heh heh, 'loads') better than XIII. My opinion is right, and yours is wrong. Deal with it.

You mad or just a wannabe thought police?
    The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Onion Kid
    It is below my level to exchange opinions with americans. Sound of gunk speaking is too agonizing.

Quote Originally Posted by StardustNightwind View Post
    It is below my level to exchange opinions with americans. Sound of gunk speaking is too agonizing.
    How can you tell if there are Americans here..?

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    How can you tell if there are Americans here..?
    My answer:

Quote Originally Posted by franzito View Post
    I wonder how SQEX will (would?) make this better or less "bad". The 3 games sure have lots of issues yet some of them are beyond repair (story and characters mostly).
    Quote Originally Posted by B@d@pple View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that the FFXIII trilogy is a complete anal evacuation and many share his opinion. Iris in FFXV is no better than Lumina but that game is loads (heh heh, 'loads') better than XIII. My opinion is right, and yours is wrong. Deal with it.

You mad or just a wannabe thought police?

Oh no, I'm exposed! Guess I'd better fess up and confess to my meticulous collection of cinderblocks and trash on the lawn, my rebel flags on every available surface and my jacked-up truck on giant wheels to compensate for my small manhood. Sigh.

And here I thought my anonymity would prevail through the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by StardustNightwind View Post
    My answer:
    My apologies if I offended you. Although I still didn't understand your "reaction"...
    I think you're looking for attention coz this thread was pretty much dead for some time.