Thread: AnimeMaakuo's Dragon Ball Treasures (Music, Broadcast Audio, Laser Disc Audio, etc)

AnimeMaakuo's Dragon Ball Treasures (Music, Broadcast Audio, Laser Disc Audio, etc)

— AnimeMaakuo's Original Post —

THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF MANY TORRENTS [TO COME], OF PERSONAL RIPS/SCANS I’VE HAD FOR A LONG TIME. IT IS WITH GREAT EXCITEMENT TO SHARE MY PRIVATE COLLECTION WITH EVERYONE. PLEASE ENJOY IT WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND SOUL. I KNOW YOU WILL!

~ GET YOUR HDD’S READY BECAUSE THE NEXT TORRENTS WILL INCLUDE MANGA SCANS, 100 (+/-) EPISODES OF THE ORIGINAL BROADCAST “VIDEO”, UNRELEASED TOKAI/ISHIKAWA/FUJI OF THE ORIGINAL BROADCAST “AUDIO” IN 32 BIT FLOAT/96,000 kHz .WAV, CELS, AND MUCH MORE!
    — Part 1 (Lossless Archive: CDs w/ HQ Scans) —

Dragon Ball & Z Album Rips
    Game Music Rips
    Single Rips

To be Uploaded (28GB)

— Part 2 (Lossless Archive: DB & DBZ BGM, Masako Nozawa Interview Game Show, Cassettes w/ HQ Scans) —

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    — Part 3 (Lossless Archive: Tokai Dragon Ball Z Broadcast Audio, WAV 32 Bit Float) —

Tokai Broadcast Audio

Downloading (280GB)

— Part 4 (Lossless Archive: Ishikawa Dragon Ball Z Broadcast Audio + TVSP1-2 + TVSP2 Preview, WAV 32 Bit Float) —

Dragon Ball Z Ishikawa
    Dragon Ball Z Ishikawa 32 Bit Float : 96,000 kHz
    Dragon Ball Z TVSP 1
    Dragon Ball Z TVSP 2
    TVSP2 Preview

To Be Uploaded (119GB)

— Part 5 (Lossless Archive: Laser Disc Audio) —

— Part 6 (Lossless Archive: Raw TV Specials - Dragon Ball Z: Movie Overview + Dragon Ball Z: Atsumare! Goku Warudo) —

Dragon Ball Z Atsumare Goku Warudo
    Dragon Ball Z Movie Overview Special

To Be Uploaded (46GB)

— Part 7 (Manga and Scans) —

Adventure Special
    Beta Sketches
    Dragon Ball Cels
    Dragon Ball Z Cels
    Full Color
    Full Color Neko Majin
    Full Episode of Bardock
    Full Kanzenban
    Full Kanzenban_
    Full Tankōbon
    Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
    Tankōbon Covers
    VIZ Full Color Manga
    VIZ Graphic Novels

To Be Uploaded (19GB)

— Part 8 (Original Broadcast DBZ Video, Part 1) —

cap-20130608-043327

Downloading (170GB)

— Part 9 (Original Broadcast DBZ Video, Part 2) —

cap-20130607-025724

Downloading (170GB)

— Comment —

This took me a while to get it up on MEGA and plan on getting the rest also uploaded on MEGA but it will take time. Enjoy it. And not to forget, many thanks to AnimeMaakuo for sharing this wealth of content.

Not sure how I'll get 170GB files up on MEGA without splitting to various 7z archives, though.
    Last edited by 3000leaguesfan; 11-19-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Onion Kid
    Thanks for helping preserve the sadly hard to find audio of this great show, but there is seemingly a problem with the BGM files that you uploaded. Both times that I attempted to download them led to the same specific files always failing for whatever reason (those being: M1517, M1918, M506TU, M736, M740, and M908U). Possibly just a problem on my end by me doing something dumb (common occurrence), but I wanted you to know just in case something is wrong with the files themselves. In any case, thanks for what you've done and hopefully one day they'll just officially release all this stuff so fans can finally rest easy.

Quote Originally Posted by A different wind View Post
    Thanks for helping preserve the sadly hard to find audio of this great show, but there is seemingly a problem with the BGM files that you uploaded. Both times that I attempted to download them led to the same specific files always failing for whatever reason (those being: M1517, M1918, M506TU, M736, M740, and M908U). Possibly just a problem on my end by me doing something dumb (common occurrence), but I wanted you to know just in case something is wrong with the files themselves. In any case, thanks for what you've done and hopefully one day they'll just officially release all this stuff so fans can finally rest easy.
    Sorry about that. I'll have to re-upload it as a whole then.

I've not been uploading much to ffshrine because I've been compiling stuff to share, and that takes an enormous amount of time though it doesn't affect me as I just go about my way and leave it downloading. Nor should it. :P

P.S. I've downloaded all "parts" of AnimeMaakuo's Dragon Ball Treasures so I'll try to share it all whenever possible. The 170GB files might be a pickle, maybe 5GB or 10GB per archive.

Onion Kid
    Wanted to say thanks for your re-uploading, that seemed to fix the issues with download the specific files I mentioned. Also, I was looking at the other uploads and it seems "Deen - ひとりじゃない ~Tv Version~" has an issue, as megaupload merely calls it "MALFORMED_ATTRIBUTES". It's probably a similar issue to the one with the BGM music.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3000leaguesfan View Post
    What i need to download if i want chapter 77

you haven't uploaded part 3 yet,please upload it.

Grand Shriner
    The links are dead. Please reupload
    Julayla's Own FLAC Requests

upload?