Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOULCALIBUR VI ORIGINAL SOUND VERSION ~ Naldrag's VGM Oddities

My actions are utterly pure! PrinceHeir's Avatar
    Thanks for this!!

Grand Shriner
    Thank yee!

Grand Shriner
    Are you planning on adding 2B's theme to this collection?

merci

Shriner
    THANKS A LOT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeusAxeMachina View Post
    Are you planning on adding 2B's theme to this collection?
    Yes, I'll hopefully have that ready fairly soon.
    Naldrag's VGM Oddities: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Naldrag View Post
    Yes, I'll hopefully have that ready fairly soon.
    Absolutely fantastic. Thank you!

The NieR:Automata tracks ("City Ruins: Soul" and "Emil's Shop (Instrumental ver.)") have been added to Disc 5, downloads are below and on the first post:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Keiichi Okabe & Kuniyuki Takahashi, Kakeru Ishihama have been credited to the tracks respectively for the time being.

Onion Kid
    Thanks for posting 2B's theme! It's based off of City Ruins theme from Nier. This track was remixed for SC6, unlike the Witcher theme which was just looped, I think.

Seems like it was a good thing I left the SoulCalibur tracks in after all, since they'll be proper implemented sometime today, and it looks like tracks from Soul Blade are going to be added too, so it seems like I'm gonna be a bit busy, ha ha. I'll try to have them in the OSV by Wednesday night at the latest.

Grand Shriner
    Seems like it was a good thing I left the SoulCalibur tracks in after all, since they'll be proper implemented sometime today, and it looks like tracks from Soul Blade are going to be added too, so it seems like I'm gonna be a bit busy, ha ha. I'll try to have them in the OSV by Wednesday night at the latest.
    Hi, any news?

I'm going to try to have the next update out soon. There's been a lot of stuff going on irl at the moment though. \_(ツ)_/

Grand Shriner
    Still nothing? Are you ok?

I appreciate the concern, but yea I'm fine. Just a lot of IRL drama that kinda killed my motivation on multiple things I was working on, I bring good news though... I have officially updated the OSV today with a reordered / retagged soundtrack a long with the addition of the tracks from Soul Edge / Soul Blade included, and I think unless the next DLC character which is presumably going to be Cassandra has music or if the next armor pack includes music this should be the final release.

General Changes
    Disc 1
    This disc has been resorted to reflect the museum selection for SC6's tracks with City Ruins: Soul being placed before Chaos Eclipse because that seemed like an odd choice of placement in the museum.

Disc 2
    This disc now has all the Short and Reversal Edge tracks along with the vocalless version of Hunt or Be Hunted and the instrumental of Emil's Shop.

Disc 3 & 4
    Retagged the tracks that have remixes of SoulCalibur tracks in the story mode to be in standard case rather than in all caps, aside from that there's no changes.

Disc 5
    All SoulCalibur tracks have been retagged to in standard case and also has the stages these tracks were originally from added and the Soul Edge / Soul Blade tracks were added after the SoulCalibur tracks.

MEGA FLAC: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    MEGA MP3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Links have also been updated on the first post.
    Last edited by Naldrag; 05-08-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks yet again Naldrag. Also, whatever it is that worries you, I'm sure you'll be able to overcome in the end. Hope everything's better!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Terror View Post
    Thanks yet again Naldrag. Also, whatever it is that worries you, I'm sure you'll be able to overcome in the end. Hope everything's better!
    No problem, and that situation has pretty much resolved. I do have to apologize on the delay of the release of the Soul Edge / Soul Blade expansion though.

A bit off topic but I'm probably going to work on updated versions of my Metal Sonic Hyperdrive / Metal Sonic Rebooted OSVs. Hyperdrive probably being a lot more expansive than the Rebooted update and I might do a Sonic Megamix OSV? ROM hacks are a bit odd I know, but I think it's fun. :X

Grand Shriner
    Much appreciated!

I think unless the next DLC character which is presumably going to be Cassandra has music or if the next armor pack includes music this should be the final release.
    Well, I spoke too soon, lol. Whenever I get around to it, I'm going to make two separate versions of this OSV, with just the normal OSV and an expanded OSV which will include the tracks from Soul Blade through SoulCalibur III. ETA is the end of May or early June, just depending on how my schedule works out.
    Last edited by Naldrag; 05-26-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Shriner
    Looks like an official release of the music is happening: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

That's honestly pretty great news, I've been waiting for physical release cause I've wanted to actually own it. So hopefully if I can save up and rip it when it comes out.

Much thanks!!

thx
    If you think we shrare the same taste of Osts,add me on [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Looks like the official release ended up releasing early from what Junichi Nakatsuru said on Twitter Too bad it's not sold digitally in FLAC through ototoy

Onion Kid
    Thanks!