Thread: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! - Claptastic Voyage Original Soundtrack

Onion Kid

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! - Claptastic Voyage Original Soundtrack

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Has anyone ripped the vinyl album? I know there's a rip of the tracks that Jesper Kyd put up on his website but the vinyl has three additional tracks that aren't part of that.
    Pretty disappointing that this never got a digital release.

I've never gotten to do a 'Borderlands Music Collection' myself, but the best I can offer is my personal game-file extraction: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

They're mostly OGG files (I did include Jesper Kyd's web-rips by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/[Hidden link. Register to see links.] as well as Justin Mullins's own WAV download of 'Mainframe' from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]), but it contains every possible thing I could extract & otherwise locate, including every vocal language for 'Mainframe', 'It's Clappy!' & 'What Have I Done?'

Onion Kid
    The only thing I could find is this link : [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

That leads to 2 links from usernet.nl ( a newsgroup if I understand correctly) but i can't offer an acces to that at the moment nor I can't tell if those links are the vinyl rip you are looking for ^^'
    Last edited by kioshimushi1; 09-13-2018 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Spelling