Thread: Akira Yamaoka - Silent Hill Sounds Box + Solo Albums

Onion Kid

Akira Yamaoka - Silent Hill Sounds Box + Solo Albums

Looking for the 8-disk Silent Hill Sounds Box in lossless, preferably with scans. Links in the forum are missing or dead. [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]

Also looking for Yamaoka's solo work, especially the album "Yuigon Zakura," done under the project "Enn mo Takenawa." [[Hidden link. Register to see links.]]
    Last edited by saddinkle418; 08-17-2018 at 02:13 PM.

I'm gonna bump this seriously. I have spent SO LONG trying to find this sound box online with NO LUCK at all. If there's anyone generous enough to rip this sound box or share a torrent/link of some kind that would be really friggin' awesome.

I have the Silent Hill Sounds Box in FLAC with scans, logs and the DVD. I'll up tomorrow. Would do it sooner if I could, sorry.

EDIT: might actually be able to have this done by the end of tonight (~7hrs from now). No promises though.
    Last edited by Sorrow446; 10-03-2018 at 05:54 AM.

That’s still very kind of you to do. And please if you can share it in the Lossless soundtrack thread or your own or get someone else to host it on their own file sharing account if need be. That soundbox is pretty difficult to find

Quote Originally Posted by c4dude3 View Post
    That’s still very kind of you to do. And please if you can share it in the Lossless soundtrack thread or your own or get someone else to host it on their own file sharing account if need be. That soundbox is pretty difficult to find
    I will probably do what what I usually do; My FTP + Zippyshare mirrors. Feel free to suggest other hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by c4dude3 View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]