Thread: Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack [CD] (with Game Rips & Extras) [WAV, FLAC & M4A]

Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack [CD] (with Game Rips & Extras) [WAV, FLAC & M4A]

Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack {N/A}

(Digital cover, with background colours based on physical discs or nil background for personal preference, included in download packages)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

ADDITIONAL TOPICS/POSTS
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]/demon2warrior, as part of the [Hidden link. Register to see links.])
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

• High-res physical scans by "Calamity James" & "BSonirachi" from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
      (With additional soundtrack scan clean-up options by [Hidden link. Register to see links.]).
    • Vinyl Art from [Hidden link. Register to see links.]'s store page & digital download inclusion.
    • Official images & material from the Steam release & store page (UK Manual, Traing Card & Profile Background images, etc).
    • Additional extras including art & materials from official websites & project staff along with Sonic Mania Adventures images, concept art & model sheets from official websites & project staff
      (I also sneaked in these [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by Tyson Hesse that also made their way into the Sonic: Mega Drive comic because I just simply couldn't help myself).

Contains additional Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant Zone & Oil Ocean Zone lossless tracks in FLAC format sourced from the Nintendo Switch release as [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    along with a personal extraction of the full in-game OGG music files & WAV sound effects files from the Steam release.

Contains the singles created by [Hidden link. Register to see links.] as included in the Original Soundtrack CD release losslessly ripped in WAV &
    FLAC formats (With an M4A Apple Lossless conversion from WAV), given specific tags/metadata & cover-art as expected for their digital singles releases.
    '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]', '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' & '[Hidden link. Register to see links.]' are available for free listening & digital purchase from the duo.
    Please consider supporting the authors and/or the official release.

PERSONAL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK CD RIP

WAV & FLAC formats format ripped via Exact Audio Copy. M4A format created by conversion from WAV files via dBpoweramp.
    Includes .log & .cue data as well as thorough tagging/metadata via dbpoweramp (Along with VLC Media Player for FLAC) and a Full Credits text file
    based on CD case credits & available information (Including original composers/sound teams).

TRACKLIST
    Spoiler!

Last edited by Bizargh; 08-16-2018 at 09:24 PM.

You my friend are a hero. This is great!! Thanks a bunch for this

Your Posts are always all-inclusive and Top-Notch Quality Bizargh, thank you very much for this One !

+Rep added

Now this is one hell of an upload, you exceeded all expectations. +Rep added, you more than deserve it!

thank you.

Just thought I'd come back & give in to my temptation to bombard people with yet more superfluous material in a less intrusive location.

I came across a [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (No Plus Duo, but still the good ol' Trio) that I failed to include in the collection. I didn't find sufficient reason to believe it came from an official source, but I did notice enough to make me believe that it is at least genuine.

And while I was scouring through the various official & project staff websites looking for official/author materials, I stumbled across some beautiful jewels of unofficial artwork (I understand very well that "fan-art" can be one loud alarm bell, but I was lead down one beautiful path when it came to Sonic Mania), some of it showcased on official platforms (Spoiler's just to keep it brief):
    Spoiler!

And of course, let me recommend a little unofficial music:
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by Carlos Eiene, feat. Jonny Atma)
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (by Tee Lopes)

And thank you all for your deeply kind words.
    Last edited by Bizargh; 08-10-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks a lot!

Grand Shriner
    Wow, most complete Sonic Mania thread ever ! Thanks so MUCH ! ^^

Thanks

Grand Shriner
    Your meticulous work on every release is impressive! Huge thanks and rays of kindness to you, Birazgh!