Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonic Mania Plus Original Soundtrack [CD] (with Game Rips & Extras) [WAV, FLAC & M4A]

Quote Originally Posted by Cevan View Post
    Gotcha. Would you be opposed to potentially recreating it at some point? If not, no worries.
    That's not something I'd consider myself proficient enough with image-editing tools to pull off (I ended up spending what was likely much more time than likely reasonable in Paint.net to put together the simple 750x750 covers), especially as I lack any assets to put together anything close to the resolution of the scan. You'll need to go looking around & see if anyone else has found or pulled-off what you're looking for I'm afraid, unless you can make sure of anything image-wise I managed to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizargh View Post
    That's not something I'd consider myself proficient enough with image-editing tools to pull off (I ended up spending what was likely much more time than likely reasonable in Paint.net to put together the simple 750x750 covers), especially as I lack any assets to put together anything close to the resolution of the scan. You'll need to go looking around & see if anyone else has found or pulled-off what you're looking for I'm afraid, unless you can make sure of anything image-wise I managed to find.
    No problem, just thought I'd ask.

Grand Shriner
    Awesome. Thank you so much
    Julayla's Own FLAC Requests

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Thank you very much for sharing! A truly outstanding collection! Absolutely in love with Mania OST.

Sonic Mania has a great OST. Thank you for sharing.