Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Dead Cells - Soundtrack Part 1 [2017] {Kul's 617}

  1. #1
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,215

    Dead Cells - Soundtrack Part 1 [2017] {Kul's 617}


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    (no lossless, sorry)

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    (updated 30 tracks version)
    Last edited by Myrkul; 04-02-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    929
    Thank you very much!

  3. #3
    Grand Shriner Amiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    910
    Nice one! Thanks Myrkul!

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    245
    Thank you

  5. #5
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    847
    thanks

  6. #6
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    28
    Nice, thanks!

  7. #7
    Honorary S.O.S. Member Lefance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,638
    This game is so awesome my Switch couldn't even handle it and froze at the first time I tried to play this However, I made a soft reset and then everything went smoothly.

    PS: This game is so awesome

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Myrkul

  9. #9
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks!!

  10. #10
    Onion Kid haitokusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    15
    merci !

  11. #11
    Grand Shriner tebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    387
    thanks great Music!!!

  12. #12
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    many thanks for this wonderful selection of great music

  13. #13
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for the ost, but i think this version has been updated. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  14. #14
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitriolic View Post
    Thanks for the ost, but i think this version has been updated. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I updated the first post with the new (30 tracks version) !
    I still don't have a true lossless version of this album.

  15. #15
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
    I updated the first post with the new (30 tracks version) !
    I still don't have a true lossless version of this album.
    Better the nothing. Thanks for fast sharing

  16. #16
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    259
    That's annoying, why call the soundtrack "Part 1" when they just add new tracks to it... does the new album get updated on VGMDB as a 2019 release or keeps its 2017 release date despite the updated track list? Seems according to other sellers (iTunes/Deezer, etc.) the new tracks are from the new Gaint DLC, so it's basically just an EP album, not sure why they lump it in with the original.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  17. #17
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    That's annoying, why call the soundtrack "Part 1" when they just add new tracks to it... does the new album get updated on VGMDB as a 2019 release or keeps its 2017 release date despite the updated track list? Seems according to other sellers (iTunes/Deezer, etc.) the new tracks are from the new Gaint DLC, so it's basically just an EP album, not sure why they lump it in with the original.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    I agree with you.. The version has been updated on VGMDB ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and its 2017 release date. Its annoying some games has different soundtracks and and you do not know which version you should buy.

  18. #18
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    259
    Yeah, I'm pretty OCD about tagging my music, and VGMDB is pretty much the gold standard for video games (not like we have alternatives though), but these kind of things make me want to pull my hair out. Stealth editing in 5 tracks to an old album should probably not be happening.

  19. #19
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,215
    Are you guys complaining on vgmdb ? or on Bandcamp/Yoann Laulan ?
    The thing is.. vgmdb original entry was about the Bandcamp release (25 tracks).
    It seems that at some point in time (which i don't know) bandcamp added 3 tracks to the soundtrack and then they added 2 more tracks (forming a new 5 tracks EP).

    vgmdb could have 3 differents entries... but that's annoying to do/have and that's fault on how the database is working/coded.
    vgmdb is also following/updating the albums in the same way it is published in the original place (and bandcamp page did not change its release date).

    If you guys really want i can create a new entry for the iTunes/Amazon/digital stores for the 25 tracks version.

  20. #20
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    259
    It's a little complaining of column A and column B. I'm not blaming vgmdb specifically, this is more of a Bandcamp/Yoann issue here, but I also wouldn't expect them (Yoann) to do a "new" release just for 2 or 3 new tracks, and IMO it's not worth the effort to create 3 or 4 different variations of the same OST every time some new DLC music gets added to their Bandcamp release. Just my OCD needed to vent.

  21. #21
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Right, but my problem is also that there are exist different versions of a soundtrack and you must buy all to have all tracks. I hate it.

  22. #22
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkNoFun View Post
    It's a little complaining of column A and column B. I'm not blaming vgmdb specifically, this is more of a Bandcamp/Yoann issue here, but I also wouldn't expect them (Yoann) to do a "new" release just for 2 or 3 new tracks, and IMO it's not worth the effort to create 3 or 4 different variations of the same OST every time some new DLC music gets added to their Bandcamp release. Just my OCD needed to vent.
    Yeah i hate the update thing. Also what about that "Part 1", Where is part 2 ?
    Not really much we can do on vgmdb side, i added the info about the new tracks in the notes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitriolic View Post
    Right, but my problem is also that there are exist different versions of a soundtrack and you must buy all to have all tracks. I hate it.
    Sometimes yes.
    In this case if you previously bought the soundtrack on Bandcamp, you can re-download the updated versions for free.
    Also the bandcamp release should be the only one to buy as it should be available in lossless quality.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •