Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

Sorry I've been quiet guys, I'm almost finished switching ALL my files over to my Mediafire account, so I'll be updating the links here shortly, along with adding a password I'll put in the original post.

Battletoads and Battletoads: Double Dragon are uploaded, I just have to link them. Just a matter of preference, the SNES versions are better, but if you grew up with the Genesis one that one would sound better.

I've ripped the tracks to ACXI, but they're untagged. Are you up to tagging, blood?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    No prob, bro 1337haXXor. Just like Toshinden

Quote Originally Posted by 1337haXXor View Post
    Sorry I've been quiet guys, I'm almost finished switching ALL my files over to my Mediafire account, so I'll be updating the links here shortly, along with adding a password I'll put in the original post.

Battletoads and Battletoads: Double Dragon are uploaded, I just have to link them. Just a matter of preference, the SNES versions are better, but if you grew up with the Genesis one that one would sound better.

I've ripped the tracks to ACXI, but they're untagged. Are you up to tagging, blood?

One quick favor, could someone download THIS FILE really quickly and tell me if the password works? The password I'll be using on all my files is "Vorpal_Reaper" It's about 200MB, I want to make sure the password works, as I think I turned on caps lock at some point...

And blood, coming your way.

EDIT: Link Removed.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 04-08-2019 at 05:33 PM.

The password works correctly.

Intergalactic Redux is in the archive.
    I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what its like to feel absolutely worthless and they dont want anyone else to feel like that.

~ Robin Williams ~

Awesome, thanks! You have to individually password protect each file, BUT (I found out once refreshing), it autosaves the password so I don't have to actually TYPE it each time. Problem is, it just shows **** so I had to make sure it worked properly. There still may be some that are accidentally caps locked, but if anyone gets one of those I'll fix it. I'm still working on downloading everything from MEGA and putting it all on Mediafire. My goal is to have it all downloaded, uploaded, and relinked by tonight!

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor, I just tagged them.

Okay, Ace Combat uploaded, falling asleep. Almost everything has been re-uploaded to Mediafire, I just have to update the post. Might have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, guys!

Sorry for the double post, but I FINALLY got it all relocated and linked!!!!!!

In the process, I've uploaded a bunch of new things, and some that I guess I uploaded but never linked:

Digimon World 4, Digimon World 3, Trip World, Blinx 1 and 2, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Project Justice, Project Justice Gakuen Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2, Battletoad and Battletoads Double Dragon (Genesis), Pirates of Dark Water, Hashire Hebereke, and Sugoi Hebereke (All SNES Phase Out soundtracks, Blackthorne, and Warios Woods.

Thanks everyone for your patience! Remember the password, and let me know if anyone has any issues!

Hey man it’s no worries. Changing tons of links on this forum while also doing irl stuff AND requests takes time. Regardless I hugely appreciate your efforts and thanks for doing another battletoads rip on top of the one I requested too!

Grand Shriner
    Thanks bro for the Ace Combat. Can I bother you once more? I would like Motor Toon 1 and Motor Toon 2 in PSX. They are made by current producer of Gran Turismo and got some wacky tunes inside it.

Uploaded We Are*. Working on MTGP, gonna need some tagging help.

Grand Shriner
    No prob. Will help you the best I can.

Uploaded We Are*. Working on MTGP, gonna need some tagging help.

Grand Shriner
    Bro, I almost forgot. Can you rip Crazy Taxi 1,2,3 and PSP ones? I want the licensed songs especially.

Okay, MTGP1 is uploaded, I like this one quite a bit more than the 2nd game!

With the Crazy Taxi games, we'll see. The vast majority of the licensed music from them is by The Offspring, Bad Religion, and Methods of Madness, and they'd be in horrible compressed format on the disc. That's assuming I can get it off, as Dreamcast games are much more difficult to rip.

Grand Shriner
    Bro, I request the not good Contra games gamerip from PS1. Contra Legacy of War and C: The Contra Adventure, both developed by Appaloosa. The game is not good but the OST ROCKS.

Both games up.

EDIT: Added Drill Dozer and the SNES Super Mario Kart.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 05-05-2019 at 09:05 PM.

I would appreciate it very much if you can upload a game rip of Excitebots (Wii) in FLAC!

Years ago another user and I tried our hands at converting the source files from the ISO to FLAC but we encountered a strange issue: the first 2 seconds would be full lossless going over 20kHz, but then it would become cutoff at about 12kHz or 14kHz. This was consistent across all the game's tracks.

It seems the game's files switch audio modes or something after the first 2 seconds of a track? I really hope you can figure this out and overcome it!
    Reqs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE vol.2

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONICTEAM "PowerPlay" ~Best Songs from SonicTeam~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] SONIC HEROES Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Work It Out from SONIC R

Can you reupload Waterworld?

Mmm, I poked around with Excitebots but I'm not having any luck. That one's probably above my skill level, unfortunately. D:

I've fixed the Waterworld links, thanks for the tip! I still had a few that were linked to my old hoster, so I've also fixed Ganbare Goemon 3 and added Digimon World 3, which I forgot to link.

Sorry I've been slacking recently, been busy. I'll still take requests and please let me know if there's any issues with any uploads. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Also added the crazy interesting E.G.G. Elemental Gimmick Gear soundtrack, and I'm working on Haruyoshi Rokudo's 2 SNES games. If they're good, I might do his earlier NES and GB stuff. I also fixed the link to Project Justice. That SHOULD be the last of my old, wrong links.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 05-17-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Also added the crazy interesting E.G.G. Elemental Gimmick Gear soundtrack, and I'm working on Haruyoshi Rokudo's 2 SNES games. If they're good, I might do his earlier NES and GB stuff.
    That game is G O O D.

As is its soundtrack.

You did a good thing here, so kudos to you~
    Keep digging that hard but nice little hole of goodness and seek the real thing fuhuhuhu

EDIT: Damn, I should have ripped that game sooner, I didn't know about this "unknown" track (o_o )
    For all those times I played the game, I don't think I've ever heard of it... Nice.
    As a side note: Could you try ripping the sound of the movies (and I think the start screen should be part of the Opening... If not, rip it too, just for completion XD)?
    I mean, if you don't mind of course. And if you never played this game, just do it. Fully working on emulation, it's available in english and apart from the "what's 3D?!" boss fights, the game is just that fine =]
    Last edited by Trypetide; 05-17-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Hmm, I have ahold of the .sfd video files and I'm able to convert them to .wav, but they still have the talking from the cutscenes in them. I'll continue looking into it.

EDIT: Woah, also really sorry, some of the loops are way wrong. I've taken it down and I'm fixing it right now, it'll be re-uploaded shortly.

EDITx2: There we go, trimmed down 2 tracks that were way too long.

EDITx3: Added another Blythe and Joustra soundtracking, Finding Nemo.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 05-17-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Hey, don't panic XD
    But if you've got the Japanese movies (with talking over it) I'm all for it, it's a "GAME RIP" after all, it's expected.
    (don't forget to check the "Start Screen" part too if possible)
    Take your time, buddy~

I've updated the Toy Story 2 soundtrack (delete track 21, "Credits," it was a repeat. The last track is the real credits song). I also added the PHENOMENAL Grounseed soundtracks (OPN and OPNA chip verisons), I highly suggest them for PC98 goodness!

Grand Shriner
    What bout my req bro1337haXXor? The crazy taxi series

Hey guys, still around, just busy lately. Added a few more rips, been on a big PC-98 and other similar games kick, so expect lots of those upcoming. I've uploaded an absolutely fantastic soundtrack set, the Grounseed games, VERY highly recommend those. Also just uploaded YU-NO for the PC-98 and Saturn. I haven't finished listening to the soundtrack, but it's shaping up to be awesome as well. The Saturn version is slightly more "modern," but both are great.