Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

thanks for these game rips man!

Quote Originally Posted by 1337haXXor View Post
    Hey, you're here. Okay, I'm working on EverBlue 2, I finally got a working rip of the ENGLISH version, I just got too many baskets, not enough eggs right now.

Also, uploaded Tetris 99 for the Switch, pretty good stuff.
    You can't rush art

Ps I wish I could give back!

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor, I saw in HCS64 forum, kode54 already released newest vgmstream decoder and it can read Maximo. Can you help to check it?

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    1337HAxxor, do you have these two tracks somewhere? doesn't matter mp3 or flac so long as the pitch is correct and sound too.

Jason Paige - Underwater (from the Disc One demo, the latest)

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

They are memories of my childhood and I want em
    Wishlist:
    - Alpha and Omega RS or CS (Chris Bacon)
    - Dragonheart RS or CS (Randy Edelman)
    - Star Fox Assault RS or CS (Yoshie Arakawa and Yoshinori Kawamoto)
    - Snow Buddies RS or CS (Brahm Wenger)
    - Zootopia RS or CS (Michael Giacchino)

RS = Recording Sessions
    CS = Complete Score

Can you work on Muppet Racemania? Incredibly catchy

Yup, we got Maximo figured out, working on those currently.

Muppets I have the files for, but it's going to require quite a bit of tagging. If I sent you the files, are you familiar enough with the game to add tags and tracklists? If not I can do it, it'll just take some time.

Lastly, I see that the first track seems to be from a demo called Demo One (PAL), but what's the second one from? There seem to be many Euro Demos and OPSM Demos. If you could possibly identify it [Hidden link. Register to see links.] that would be helpful.

EDIT: Maximo 1 is up and should be fixed and proper. I also got that Underwater theme for you, Ponyo. On the actual disc it's only 30 seconds and starts a bit harshly, I just uploaded it as it was. You could probably load it up in audacity and add a small fade in and maybe loop it easily to run for a bit longer.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 02-22-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the rips man, quality stuff.

Any chance you could rip the PSG & FM music from Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds? a few poor quality recordings are all there's of it on the internet.

Hmm, I'm not super familiar with the game, but looking on this site there seem to multiple uploads of the soundtrack and gamerips, so I assume that this PSG and FM music is something different? What does it stand for? I'm looking at the files and I'm not sure how to go about it, I'm not too familiar with Vita rips. I can take a look, but don't get too hopeful. Looking at [Hidden link. Register to see links.], it looks like that guy will be taking on this endeavor so you can message that guy and see what he says. Also, it seems that ParrotHead there is pretty interested as well, and it seems that he is responsible for some of the FM rips [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

The PSG and FM versions are two variations of the soundtrack that mimick retro game music styles (FM is what PC-88/98, Genesis and some other systems used, PSG was used by the MSX i think), but those were DLC and never got an official release. There is a Switch version of the game that includes them, getting them from there might be easier than going for the Vita version.

And that's for linking to that thread, i'll check it out.

Yeah, it seems like that one guy is pretty keen on getting it done eventually, and he seems much more familiar with it so it would more accurate. That's cool that game had those soundtrack variants!

Ponyo, any news on which demo disc that second one was? And did you get the song from Demo One?

I put up Separate Hearts, a fantastic soundtrack by Takeshi Abe.

Also for the muppets racing game, there's only one video of the whole thing and it's a speedrun with commentary... So all I'll be able to tag are the tracks from Galbadia, which is 30. But I have- nevermind. I have a bunch more tracks, but 30 are just cutscenes. That leaves me with 33 tracks, and 30 are on Galbadia, so perfect! I'll have that up maybe tomorrow.

Muppets I have the files for, but it's going to require quite a bit of tagging. If I sent you the files, are you familiar enough with the game to add tags and tracklists? If not I can do it, it'll just take some time.

Lastly, I see that the first track seems to be from a demo called Demo One (PAL), but what's the second one from? There seem to be many Euro Demos and OPSM Demos. If you could possibly identify it [Hidden link. Register to see links.] that would be helpful. I also got that Underwater theme for you, Ponyo. On the actual disc it's only 30 seconds and starts a bit harshly, I just uploaded it as it was. You could probably load it up in audacity and add a small fade in and maybe loop it easily to run for a bit longer.
    Ponyo, any news on which demo disc that second one was? And did you get the song from Demo One?

Also for the muppets racing game, there's only one video of the whole thing and it's a speedrun with commentary... So all I'll be able to tag are the tracks from Galbadia, which is 30. But I have- nevermind. I have a bunch more tracks, but 30 are just cutscenes. That leaves me with 33 tracks, and 30 are on Galbadia, so perfect! I'll have that up maybe tomorrow.
    My familiarity with the Muppets Racemania isn't really that much outside of casual plays; but tagging a rip shouldn't be strictly too hard. To start, I'll give you the composers: Andy Blythe and Marten Joustra. As for the names of the songs and order, you can just use any other rip on the internet for reference. The reason I wanted you to do it is because you'd prolly do it in FLAC. Sorta. Any reference like that is decent.

As for the demos, I've been looking through them myself, still haven't quite found the one I showed, but it's not too far to find, I'll hit you up as soon as I found exactly what disc it was. As for the Disc One thing, I thank you for your job, but there's not much I can do with a 30 second bit that is looped and not complete. Can you not finish it yourself? I don't mind if it takes longer, I'm in no hurry.

Also, you forgot to add Sly 1 to the thread, and the version you uploaded of Demo One.. isn't there, it's just a blank link.

Ugh, I'm a muppet sometimes. Demo One's link is up, if I finish all of the other stuff I wanna upload today I might take a second look at that track and loop it.

Muppet Mania is up, you're right, it's pretty darn catchy! And yeah, I didn't realize there were already a few rips floating around, so tagging was easy. Note: my typical style is making the cover art the start screen from the games, this one's is awful... I still did it for consistency, but whoever downloads it might want to make their own cover.

And Sly 1 is up, it's a few spots before 2 and 3, "2002-09-23 - Ashif Hakik - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus."

Thank you very much for your work.

I'm sorry to ask for more requests, but in the bright side, it'll help your catalog to be much bigger and diverse.

When you can, try doing Digimon Rumble Arena on the PS1. And try compare between PAL/USA. Check the files and if they both have the exact same, the compare with the Japanese game. If there's any exclusive track, put it on your release as a bonus at the end.

Try also Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex, by the same guys behind Muppet Racemania. It's just as catchy so it won't be annoying. Unless there's a gamerip here already that I haven't checked.

Of course, I'll try help you if anything comes by that I can assist.
    Last edited by PonyoBellanote; 02-24-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor. Are you willing to rip Ace Combat 7? I haven't seen FLAC rips except the mp3 rips

Let's see:

Everblue 2 is up, great soundtrack!

Crash Bandicoot won't be hard, I should be done tonight.

Digimon, we'll see... The Digimon games are one of the hardest to rip, I believe they use a custom encoding that may or may not have been fully figured out yet.

And Ace Combat 7, dang, that one just came out. O.o Lemme see if anyone else has worked on it, if not I'm sure it'll pop up soon, they're pretty popular.

Let's see:

Everblue 2 is up, great soundtrack!

Crash Bandicoot won't be hard, I should be done tonight.

Digimon, we'll see... The Digimon games are one of the hardest to rip, I believe they use a custom encoding that may or may not have been fully figured out yet.

And Ace Combat 7, dang, that one just came out. O.o Lemme see if anyone else has worked on it, if not I'm sure it'll pop up soon, they're pretty popular.
    Glad you enjoyed Everblue 2!

Wrath of Cortex is up.

My immediate queue is the Blinx games and trying to tackle the other Maximo game.

Shriner
    2 Relatively simple rip requests, to complete your work,

Shining in the Darkness
    Top Gear 2

Finished. :3

Did both the Genesis and SNES versions of the Top Gear 2 soundtrack.

Shriner
    Thank you!

Just one request. Can you do the Sega Genesis soundtrack for Battletoads?

Coming right up. I also uploaded the Crash Nitro Kart OST Sampler, a pretty rare soundtrack.

Grand Shriner
    Bro, can I request Ace Combat Xi: Skies of Incursion in FLAC?

I cannot find it anywhere and alpha23 VGM Stream already dead.

Grand Shriner
    Do you have this OST you could upload in FLAC?