Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

Shriner
    1337haxxor, I couldn't be thankful for the lossless Mystical Ninja rip. Do you have any interest any of the other Goemon SFC rips?

Onion Kid
    Man nice work. There's a lot of 6th generations game that I'd love to have their soundtracks in flac. Such as Blinx and Blinx 2, Metropolismania 1 & 2. Thanks if you could ever do these.

Okay, Mystical Ninja 2, 3, and 4 are up. Strikers 1945 for Arcade, Saturn, and PSX are up, working on the last two. Also Asuka 120 FINAL Burning Fest. And an AMAZING soundtrack to SNES's The Flintstones. Main artist was Jonathan Dunn, but Keith Tinman also worked on it, along with the legendary Dean Evans. I would highly suggest giving it a listen!

I've also slightly rearranged the order of things, putting the "series" after the consoles.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Thanks a lot. Flintstones is a nice surprise too, didn't expect such a unique OST.

Okay, put a few more hours into rips today, plowing through some things. Uploaded the Arcade version of Strikers 1945 II, more incoming. Also gave the Strikers 1945 games their own section towards the bottom. I'm also in collaboration with another user for better versions of the Sly soundtracks, though that may take a while, just something to look forward to. Additionally, some of the Skylanders series is in the same boat. They're all massive soundtracks (~300 for the Skylanders, ~400 for Sly), so I don't know how I'll host them. :/ As they say in Jaws, "you're gonna need a bigger boat."

EDIT: Okay, Strikers is completely finished. All versions, I believe. The PSP version is kind of redundant, though, and technically lossy, just did it for completion.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 11-06-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you bro 1337haXXor for your hard work. :-)

Okay, finished the Striker 1945 games, uploaded something else (can't remember now), and am working with another user on Sly 4, and possibly 2 and 3 in the future. AutoBlood, working on those 4 right now. Metropolismania's have ~20 tracks each, but no tags. I'm not familiar with the games and there appears to be very little in the way of soundtracks on YouTube or elsewhere, are you familiar enough with the games to provide track names and possible track orders? The Blinx games have a bit more documentation, so I should be good on tagging the majority of those, I may just need help on some of the "extras" if you're familiar, otherwise they'll be listed as "Unknown X" or something.

EDIT: Oh, also [Hidden link. Register to see links.] to the Skylanders gamerip page, for those interested.

Onion Kid
    It's been awhile since I've played either Metropolismania so I might not be able to help there unfortunately. How many tracks do you have for the Blinx soundtracks? There are lossy rips out there with proper names for each track that might help. I have them downloaded if you'd like a look. I don't know if they include the 'extras' though. Thanks for working on these and I'm hyped for the Sly soundtracks as well.

Yeah, I see Blinx soundtracks on "that other site" that shows 24 for Blinx 1 and 48 for Blinx 2. I have 66 and 49 respectively (other one of Blinx2 is the bootsound). The problem is they're .adx, which is lossy, and looking at the other site, it's not going to be any higher quality. I may be able to make a more compact lossy file, but whatever's around will probably be your best bet. :/ The Blinx 1 files I have are a bit weird, so I'll definitely look into if there's anything interesting there.

The Metropolismania ones, however, are lossless. :3

The second game's tracks are just BGM_00 -> BGM_19. The first game has single word track names like "BLACK" "BOSSA" "JAZZ" "NORMAL," so we'll see.

Lastly, the Pokemon Ranger games are complete! Sorry it took so long...

Also a little bonus, I've uploaded a collection of Unused/Unreleased tracks by Dean Evans that were uploaded to his own YouTube channel. They're only 128kbps mp3, but it's Dean Evans, so I'll take what I can get. Also, since he himself uploaded them, this is the best quality they'll ever be, unless someone were to get the songs directly from him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337haXXor View Post
    Lastly, the Pokemon Ranger games are complete! Sorry it took so long...
    Don't worry about it, mate, it's not like I was expecting an extraordinarily high priority on them. I'm very glad you did it, of course, there's some really great songs in there, but I can have patience sometimes. It does amuse me all three games were released in March, it's a funny coincidence I didn't know before.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks so much!

Onion Kid
    That's too bad about Blinx but awesome to hear about Metropolismania. Can't wait to see what you cook up. Thanks man.

Thank you!

Metropolismania 1 and 2 are finished. 1 is fully tagged and only has 3 lossy upconverted songs, 2 is fully lossless, but no tags...

Additionally, Sly 2 is uploaded.

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337haXXor View Post
    Metropolismania 1 and 2 are finished. 1 is fully tagged and only has 3 lossy upconverted songs, 2 is fully lossless, but no tags...

Additionally, Sly 2 is uploaded.
    Thanks man. Awesome stuff. The BGM tag works fine with me.

Uploaded Need for Speed II as a request, actually pretty decent!

Uploaded Sly 3.

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    Oh I'm gonna check out Sly 2 and Sly 3 are they complete and tagged?

Yes, they are, nice. How about doing Sly 1 and Sly 4 and all done with the series?

Have you also tried checking out the Sly Trilogy for PS3, maybe the music for Sly 1-3 are in better quality there or in better form?
    Last edited by PonyoBellanote; 02-03-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    Wishlist:
    - Alpha and Omega RS or CS (Chris Bacon)
    - Dragonheart RS or CS (Randy Edelman)
    - Star Fox Assault RS or CS (Yoshie Arakawa and Yoshinori Kawamoto)
    - Snow Buddies RS or CS (Brahm Wenger)
    - Zootopia RS or CS (Michael Giacchino)

RS = Recording Sessions
    CS = Complete Score

Grand Shriner
    bro 1337haXXor, can you rip Maximo games like when you rip Toshinden Card Quest?

Thanks bro

Hmm, I seem to remember seeing that the PS3 version is just a copy paste of the PS2 versions, unfortunately, just like for Spyro and Crash. I have 1 I'm finalizing right now. The problem with 4 is there's almost 400 tracks... Which would be massive in FLAC, and they're not really adequately tagged. So if someone would help me with the tagging and hosting (I'm almost out of space. D I could do that one.

The problem with the Maximo games is they're in a weird format, I'll have to do some more digging and see if I can figure it out.

Also, I uploaded the CD-DA rip of Street Fighter Alpha 1 (Warriors' Dreams). It's an arranged album that was on the physical game disc, pretty good.

Bella Notte Lover PonyoBellanote's Avatar
    You mean copypaste in terms of the audio files, or game wise? Because they were sort of remasters, so in that case, yes. Spyro and Crash were remakes. I was wondering if the PS3 port had better quality for the streams or anything. Or is the exact same audio files as the PS2 isos.

Also I was told Sony's release of Sly 4's OST oficially was complete but I am not exactly sure if that's right or not, what is certain, if it's complete, it's out of order.

Yeah, I meant the audio files. I'll look for the thread on hcs, but I *believe* the audio files are just copied over. Which is especially unfortunate for Spyro, as those rips are... infamously difficult.

I... thought I uploaded the first one? It's just sitting on my desktop. :/ I'm uploading it now.

Looking online, I see that Sly 4's OST is 55 tracks and a little over 2 hours. The game rip I'm looking at right now is 380 tracks and just under 6 hours. >.> Though a lot are the different variants of songs, AND these are being converted from .at9 files which are mono and not the greatest quality to begin with. This is normally a time where I would choose quality of comprehensiveness and say the OST would be better, though I'm not a huge fan of the series so there may be well loved songs missing from the OST. Once I upgrade my cloud storage provider I might upload it, as it's around 1GB, but right now I'm hurting for space. D:

Thanks for Everblue! I hope you enjoyed it!

Hey, you're here. Okay, I'm working on EverBlue 2, I finally got a working rip of the ENGLISH version, I just got too many baskets, not enough eggs right now.

Also, uploaded Tetris 99 for the Switch, pretty good stuff.