Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

Grand Shriner
    Please do, bro for Twinkle Star Sprites. Yay, Sin and Punishment is done.

Apparently there's not a lot of games left that I like and don't have an official release, but there's a few still...

Let's see, there's...
    ♦ Skyblazer? The tracks I have in my playlist have some of the lowest bitrates in my entire collection, it's ridiculous.
    ♦ Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. One of the best and most fun Dragon Quest titles, yet the Slime Morimori titles have never gotten official soundtracks.

And for a hat-trick, it would also be nice if you could turn up lossless versions of the three Pokémon Ranger games. I was thinking of Mystery Dungeon at first, but Iiyoshi has expressed intent to get those soundtracks officially released, which I'm not really expecting to happen for Ranger. Still good music though.

Hope it's not too much all at once, but I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you can turn up. You're doing great work.

Skyblazer and Rocket Slime are up. Pokemon Ranger games are each 80+ tracks, so those will take me a bit more time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Okay, after some pretty in-depth analysis, I've determined that the files present in Twinkle Star Sprites are very subpar (.ADX), or the ADPCM input component is not as good, when compared to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] all between ~185-285 bitrate. Normally I would not condone mp3, let alone sub-320, but I can say with assurance that the release there has very good sound for the bitrate. There is some very quiet, medium frequency hissing, but it's not as bad as the higher frequency, louder hissing on the .ADX conversion. I have a pretty expensive setup, so it's likely most people wouldn't even notice it without looking for it.

I have here posted for peace of mind, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] With the exception of a teensy amount of clipping on some tracks of the MP3, that version of the soundtrack is very good, considering. The FLAC conversations of the ADX files have a very low max frequency, and there are no options to play around with the ADPCM input, not that I know tweaking anything would do any good. But I DO have the FLAC rips, and about 10 of them tagged (though hearing some of the original tracks, I think some of these ADXs might be from those, and not all from the arranged, PS2 version, as I have them tagged, so a few may be wrong anyway). If you'd like, blood, I can get that to you, but the relatively complete nature of the other posted one leaves me to place that one here on my page instead of the partial, in my opinion sub-par, rip, so I would delete it from my cloud after you downloaded it. Just let me know. :3

In other news, Dynamite Headdy has been uploaded, and my next project is Mario Party 1-3.

Grand Shriner
    Alright, bro 1337haXXor. It is already OK. Thank you very much for your help for Twinkle Star Sprites. Maybe I will save some money and buy the OST CD. Waiting for Viewtiful Joe series gamerip

Yeah, I see it goes for over $100. I've purchased a few soundtracks close to that range over the years, and listening to it a bunch recently, I actually really like the TSS soundtrack. I've added it to a couple of watchlists to see if it ever gets priced for a decent price, so we'll see.

Uploaded a bunch of 64 soundtracks, Mario Party 1-3, the Cruis'n series, and one of my all time favorites, Jet Force Gemini! Check 'em out!

EDIT: And Neil D. Voss's soundtracks Tetrisphere and The New Tetris!

EDITx2: AND Pokemon Snap. I gotta go to sleep...
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 09-03-2018 at 01:00 AM.

Two Viewtiful Joe games up (Red Hot Rumble and Double Trouble).

EDIT: VJ 1 and 2 up.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 09-07-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor, thank you for the complete rips of Viewtiful Joe.

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor, can I request Panzer Bandit gamerip? It have OST release by EGG music but it is only MP3 128 kbps. Could you help on this one?

Panzer Bandit is finished. The chip files are missing a few tracks, like the Title and Menu and a few arranged (CD-A) versions of level 8, a Boss theme, and the ending, but it's mostly complete. Only request left to work on now is the Pokemon Ranger stuff, which is progressing slowly.

Grand Shriner
    Bro, do you also accept for FM Towns gamerips?

Never heard of it until now, it looks like it depends on [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and a couple other factors, namely the game file type and availability. I could try, though, but don't expect much. :3

EDIT: Ooh, looks like most just uses Redbook Audio, so it'll be lossy, but should be simple to do.

Grand Shriner
    Okay bro, thanks for your help. I would like to request gamerip of Chase HQ, Splatterhouse and Asuka 120% burning fest and Asuka 120% Excellent Burning Fest for FM Towns.

Really sorry for bothering you.

꧁Heart & mind unfolding꧂ franzito's Avatar
    Yes!
    Last edited by franzito; 09-15-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    フランジト

Check out my [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (good & rare stuff) : D

Okay, Excellent Burning Fest is finished, but for the original Burning Fest, I could only find the x86000 versions, hopefully the music is the same. If not, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] seems to be very knowledgeable and recently active, and might be able to help more specifically, in addition to more permanent links. I'll like the Asuka's here, but when I run out of space (which is coming up), they'll be the first to go. Hopefully parrothead has versions up by then.

As for the other two, I have the games downloaded and will try ripping some music from them now.

EDIT: And Chase HQ is up. Kind of a weird one, a few of the tracks had dialogue-only versions. I uploaded it exactly how it was present on the game, though I cut a bit of silence between dialogues in a few tracks. Feel free to perform your own preferential cutting when downloaded.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 09-15-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Grand Shriner
    bro 1337haXXor, I have confirmed that your rip and the link that you gave me, is one and the same. All of melody and FM Synth are the same. Thanks for uploading all of my requested gamerips.

Whoops, I may have left Chase H.Q. as .wav files, lemme check...

And Splatterhouse has all metadata tagged, I just have NO clue for track names. Unless you have a playlist or something I can go by, I'll just send it to you for further tagging.

EDIT: Yup, they're .wav, I'll convert them to flac and re-upload.

Splatterhouse and Astro Boy Omega Factor are up, working on Asuka Final.

Shriner
    1337haXXor, I can't find lossless anywhere for Super Mario Allstars (Collection).

Mario All-Stars is up. Working on other requests, still, sorry for being absent for a bit.

EDIT: Whoops, NOW it's up. Mixed up the links.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 09-23-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Shriner
    Love it, thanks man

I'm still around guys, sorry. Work has kind of picked up, so I'm not having as much time as I did before. I still have the requests and more that I'm planning on getting to eventually. Thanks for your patience, guys.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337haXXor View Post
    I'm still around guys, sorry. Work has kind of picked up, so I'm not having as much time as I did before. I still have the requests and more that I'm planning on getting to eventually. Thanks for your patience, guys.
    Hey bro, been missing you. I am waiting for my request to be fulfilled.

Okay, tried a ton but can't get anything to work with the Maximo games. They're in their own .VGM format (not the typical .VGM) and if it WERE possible it's definitely over my head.. They're actually really good soundtracks, too, and over at hcs I saw it's problematic as well...

Additionally, I've uploaded King Arthur's World for SNES and Battle Hunter for PS1, two of my favorite very unknown soundtracks.

Blood, still working on the Strikers games.

EDIT: Well, in a second. Issue with Battle Hunter, reuploading now.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 10-27-2018 at 06:51 PM.