Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

Grand Shriner
    THANK YOU Bro 1337haXXor. Thank you again. Btw, can I request another gamerip. This game is a very obscure game from Treasure and Enix. It is called Rakugaki Showtime, a PSX game, played exactly like Power Stone in Dreamcast and it even features Marina of Mischief Makers.

Always happy to work on anything from Treasure. I have the .XA files, but am unable to find a tracklisting anywhere. YouTube has a playlist of 25 out of the 49 songs, so I can tag those then send the rest your way if you're willing to tag/track # the rest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    No problem at all, bro 1337haXXor. I will do it and send it back to you as usual

Okey doke, Rakugaki Showtime is up, along with one of my personal favorites, Bomberman 64 - The Second Attack!

EDIT: For the track #s on Rakugaki, I watched a playthrough of the game on YouTube and used my basic Japanese knowledge to order the tracks. There were a couple, Mamu and Chousuke's Theme's that I didn't know where to put them, so I squeezed them inbetween the other battle theme songs, though if those are actually playable characters (unlockable later?) then they should go towards the end with the other playable character theme songs.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 08-26-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks bro 1337haXXor for the Rakugaki Showtime and Bomberman 64 and now waiting for SF EX 3. I have one more request. Can you please do gamerip of Sin and Punishment. SHMUP by TREASURE. They are available in N64 and Gamecube. I played them before and it got rockin music

Onion Kid
    hello 1337haXXor,

if you ever have time, ShenMue 2 for Dreamcast is also in my eyes a worthwile investment. Too bad there isn't a OST release
    Last edited by Housecleaner; 08-28-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Shriner
    These are my requests at the moment:

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    Devil May Cry
    Devil May Cry 2
    Devil May Cry 3
    Devil May Cry 4
    Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
    King of Fighters Soundtracks
    Last edited by CC/Rukia237; 08-28-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Grand Shriner
    Hi, CC/Rukia27. For King of fighters, you can try to go to bro snkhero's page

It is here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

and for other OST, you could find it here: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Hey, CC, I just double checked and it does seem that the Lossless thread has all of those uploaded. Didn't check if they were active, but they were all within the last few years, so they should be fine. Unless any of them was particularly lacking in missing/unused songs, I typically do gamerips of games that don't have any official releases, or have incomplete releases. Let me know if that's any of them!

64's Sin & Punishment is up, working on the Wii one now. No titles at all, so I'm watching a longplay and tagging them as such. That *should* cover all the tracks, if there's any unknowns, I'll turn it upon you guys to figure them out, as I'm not as familiar with the game.

@Housecleaner, I'm really sorry man... I decided to check it out and it's more than 400 tracks!! AND the music isn't timed, tagged, or anything. It would take literally months... It's a shame, because it really does sound nice! I'm surprised out of all the super fans, no one's taken it on yet. If you're exceedingly familiar with the soundtrack, your best bet would be to grab the [Hidden link. Register to see links.], though they're not named properly either. Though I'd normally not advocate for MP3, the size is over 1GB. If I were to just straight convert to FLAC at the 3 minute lengths, it would be somewhere around 8GB, and that's a lot of untagged, untimed music! Sorry I couldn't help you out, but fortunately, someone *has* ripped the .DSFs, so it's only a matter of time before *someone* decides to embark on the journey of a proper gamerip for it.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 08-28-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks bro, for the Sin & Punishment 64. Those unknown tracks is just ambient tracks, I think. But all in all, thank you very much.

Great thread! Superb!
    [Insert a poignant, intelligent signature here.]

Thanks! Exit 1 and 2 are up, I believe tagged properly, though the second one didn't give me much to go on. I'll work on S&P2 tomorrow more, I got your link, blood.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks bro 1337haXXor. I am still waiting for the SF EX 3 from you. Thanks again for fulfilling my requests

I'm back with a few more requests after a period of time so I don't feel like I'm barraging with requests constantly.

This time I would like to request the two games by Cing starring Kyle Hyde:
    ♦ Hotel Dusk: Room 215
    ♦ Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Again, I do already have these soundtracks in MP3 formats, but it would be really nice to have lossless versions of these tracks. They're just so smooth.

I hope you're able to acquire the soundtracks for these two, they deserve more recognition. Good luck!

Onion Kid
    Thank you for your answer, 1337haXXor. No problem, I knew it was a lot, but this is more than I had guessed. For me only is that much work not necessary. I was only interested in the background music that is played during the day in Wan Chai, Aberdeen, Kowloon and Guilin. Those other tracks I wouldn't have listened. Nevertheless thanks for the link
    Last edited by Housecleaner; 08-29-2018 at 05:45 AM.

@Housecleaner, Yeah, it might take a bit to weed through, but you should be able to find just the tracks you want and download those.

@Hoolo All finished.

@blood, SFIII is up.

Grand Shriner
    bro 1337haXXor. Thanks for that, but what about Street Fighter EX 3? That is the one that I want. Thanks again for the Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

@1337haXXor. Really sorry that you have to do it again.

Nothing available currently so I'm going to try to build the PSF's myself, but I've not heard good things about this game, it may be impossible. I'll let you know.

Grand Shriner
    Street Fighter EX 3 is in PS2. Yes, not a lot of good thing about that game, but the OST is 100% good. Really thankful to you

Wow, so fast! They sound great, too, what a blessing. I'll be sure to think up some more great soundtracks for next time... in a few months' time.

Haha, I don't mean that I've heard bad things about the game or soundtrack, I mean I've heard that it's notoriously difficult to rip! :-)

I tried a couple messages last night and they didn't work, so I only have one method left, but it's usually a last resort, so I'm not too hopeful. :/

Grand Shriner
    no problem, bro 1337haXXor. I have one more request actually, if it is not too bothersome to you. The game is called Twinkle Star Sprites - La Petite Princesse, an obscure PS2 game. It is a VS SHMUP made by SNK Playmore and it has one of the most techno OST around.

Hmm, looks like the Twinkle Star games have a few soundtracks, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for the PS2, including rearranged versions, and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for the original Neo Geo release. Just out of curiosity, I tried looking at the files, but the existing rips are incomplete, containing only about 12 songs and a few jingles, versus the apparently complete OSTs. Haven't looked for links to the OST, and though it's probably rare, it's your best bet for a complete, lossless soumdtrack.

Grand Shriner
    The OST is very rare and very pricey on eBay. The PS2 game included the original NeoGeo release. The rip only have the PS2 ones. I have the original NeoGeo OST and AST releases from bro Snkhero. Only the PS2 release is missing. So, for the gamerip that you mention, it is for PS2. You could the adx files from zophar or joshw

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

*I mean, you could obtain the adx files from zophar or joshw. And I really thank you for trying to get PSF2 for Street Fighter EX 3

Yeah, I was looking at the .ADXs, but the problem is out of ~30, 10+ are doubles, and a bunch are jingles, so there are only about a dozen unique pieces in the files. I could put together some sort of sampler if you were interested, I guess. And for SFIII, no dice either. Everything is stored in a 600MB .dat file which makes it incredibly difficult to track down the audio files unless you know exactly where to look.

Also, the Wii Sin & Punishment is complete, I just left the files on my work computer, so I'll upload it tomorrow.

@Hoolo, If you have any ideas now, let me know, no need to wait! I only have one other difficult I'm working on now, and I'm doing that only a bit at a time.