Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1337haXXor's Lossless Thread

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for this!

@Housecleaner, dekk360, blood falcon, | Faery Tale, Beyond Oasis, and Toshinden 2 are up! Also, I was able to find and rip the Lotus Turbo Challenge soundtrack for the Sega system, which is the port of the Amiga's Lotus Turbo Challenge 2. Let me know if this is acceptable, as I was unable to come across the Amiga version's files. I may have to look deeper.

Shining Force I and II are completed as well! Will finish Phantasy Star IV in the morning.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 07-28-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Hmmm, it's this [Hidden link. Register to see links.] from the Atari

Vs.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] from Genesis.

Both have charm... oh man, you shouldn't have informed me about that Sega port , now I desire both . It's up to you, whatever your free time allows you. I will be happy either way.

@Hoolo, Did it delete my last message? I wrote that Black Sigil likely uses the Procyon drivers, which are extremely difficult/impossible to work with. You could trying poking around the hcs forums, as user named loveemu made a procyon_ripper a while back, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Not only is it not in 2sf format, there's not even an SDAT to work with, so my knowledge has reached its limit. It must've been done at some point, because Galbadia Hotel has mp3's of it. They're not great quality, but it's something if you don't have any of it. Sorry, and good luck!

@Housecleaner, Got 'em both up! The Amiga one even comes with two "remix" tracks Barry Leitch composed that never made it into the game.

Onion Kid
    Awesome!! The quality for that kind of rips are phenomenal !!!Thank you!

Ah well, thanks for the effort anyway. I do have MP3s, though I can't for the life of me recall where I got them from. Nice job on Beyond Oasis, too, I always forget that's a Koshiro soundtrack. Really ought to finish that game at some point...

Yeah, I definitely dig Koshiro's music, but that one is very different from his others. Busy week coming up, I'll be a little slow on the uploads, unless I can get a few hours to myself.

Shriner
    Amazing 1337haXXor

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

1991 (Genesis) - David Joiner - The Faery Tale Adventure: Download [FLAC, 32Khz] might have link confused with Legend of the Mystical Ninja

Shriner
    1337haXXor, thanks for all the amazing FLAC posts that can't be found hardly anywhere else!! I hate to be greedy, but I have another request, Dragon Force 1 (Saturn).

@dekk360, Thanks for the tip! I used a ' instead of a " and it threw off the formatting.

Also, I uploaded Phantasy Star IV.

Looking at Dragon Force, there are ~200 or so tracks, a lot being very short. I see that this album has an [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and there is a tracklisting of 42 on Galbadia, so I can use both of these to help me tag it. Might take a while, though.

Grand Shriner
    @1337haXXor. Bro, I just sent you the Toshinden 3. Please number it as you see fit. Every single track was named.

Shriner
    Dragon Force Main BGM should be fine, sound effects aren't necessary.

Sorry I've been quiet, guys. My ENTIRE music library got corrupted and I've been spending the last few days recovering and updating it from an old backup... Fortunately very little was lost. This all occurred as I was in between upgrading computers, so though I always keep everything backed up, the corruption occurred while moving my backups. :/

Anyway, I'll be fixing my library for a bit, but should get back to ripping/uploading soon.

Grand Shriner
    No problem, bro 1337haXXor. Take your time reorganizing them all. I can't wait fir you to deliver amazing quality of gamerips

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for uploading Puzzle Arena Toshinden, bro 1337haXXor

Toshinden 4 and Mischief Makers are up. Music Library is all fixed, with only about 1500 songs with incorrect playcounts/played dates/added dates, but it's something I can live with and fix as discovered.

My work schedule changes next week, so not sure how that will affect my ripping, but depending on workload, I may actually be able to get some ripping done at work. I'll keep you all posted.

Grand Shriner
    Thank you for the Toshinden 4, brother 1337haXXor. You are the best, bro. Could I request Street Fighter EX series rip?

Grand Shriner
    Bro 1337haXXor, I am waiting for your SF EX rips and Toshinden 3.

Battle Arena Toshinden 3 uploaded. Been busy recently, but I'm still here.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks bro 1337haXXor. Any progress with Toshinden Card Quest and SF EX rips?

Shriner
    1337haXXor, don't worry about the Dragon Force OST. I found a reasonable alternative. Glad to see your posts

Yeah, I'd seen that Dragon Force did have an official soundtrack around. I have it on the list to do, so I may end up doing it at some point for completion. SF I'm working on, but Card Quest might be dead, sorry. I have the files extracted, but I can't get them to cooperate correctly. I have one more thing to try, which I will let you know tonight or tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.

Yup, I give up. :/ Using 3 different methods, I get different errors, from either not getting any .VH files, to not getting enough .VB files, to the .SEQ files themselves being "unable to be parsed." Only way of doing this is going into the Hex code for the whole game to personally find each of the offsets, which is waaaaay above my skill level. If you want any possible chance, and you'll have to get lucky to find someone nice and willing, you could try [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. I've uploaded the game (which took me a while in itself to find) at 114MB, so if you're wanting to ask HCS, let me know and I'll give you the URL for the game to give to them, or to download/upload yourself and maybe take a stab at it. Sorry again!

Also, Bomberman Jetters incoming.
    Last edited by 1337haXXor; 08-23-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for trying to the end, bro 1337haXXor for Toshinden Card Quest. Now I am waiting for the SF EX collection. I cannot wait for you to start delivering them

The first two are up.

They were in .xa format, so there was not "natural" way to extend them. You could use Audacity or something and delicately copy and paste the relevant segments to your liking.

3rd one won't take too long, there are just two "versions" of each song, and I'm not sure why. One sounds a little "brighter" than the other. They don't appear to be from different consoles... Maybe I'll upload a few doubles to you and you can tell me which one you prefer.