Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738

Thread: Official Advent Children Thread #4 -- RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED!

Quote Originally Posted by chewey
    Slash:
    Aeris: Sort of. They end up in fairy land together.
    i have a DixV but it doesnt work on it

Thanks Kienshin

My Space:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Didn't like the story at all. Just didn't really do much apart from expand on FFVII's story and generate more questions. All the old characters didn't really serve much of a purpose except assist in the fight (which was short), and to just be there to not disappoint fans. Although some of the fight scenes had very good style, and they nicely incorporated some limit breaks (and Cloud's new one), I did find some of them hard to follow since the camera moved around too much too quickly.

But, thanks to the release of the movie, I get to see fresh sexyness from Reno, Rude, Cid, Rufus and Loz.

I liked it. But then I'm a big FF7 fan, (not as big as FF6), but I enjoyed it. I really can't wait till it comes out on dvd. btw: it only took about 14 hours to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvinStraight
    I liked it. But then I'm a big FF7 fan, (not as big as FF6), but I enjoyed it. I really can't wait till it comes out on dvd. btw: it only took about 14 hours to download.
    ONLY!!!!what a pain.....i don't remember how long it took for me but i know that i had to keep my cpu on at night.But i'm happy that i saw the movie.

Yeah, I started DL it about 6:30pm. Left my computer on all night. woke up the next morning for work about 7am and it was still going. about 10am I took my 15 min break. Since I live 2 min away, I went home to find it done.

Grand Shriner
    It wasn't the best movie i saw but overall i'd say it was good.

Ok Ok Thanks to jboncha ^^ for the help, And Btw.. i hate to be the barer(sp) of bad news.... but... The release date has been changed to 01.02.06 ... due to the blockbuster hitness of the Movie in the japanese theaters... sorry... and no worries im buying UMD and DVD copies even tho i already seen it..

Kodaj

this sig is thanks to aztroth, the avatar thanks to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaj
    Ok Ok Thanks to jboncha ^^ for the help, And Btw.. i hate to be the barer(sp) of bad news.... but... The release date has been changed to 01.02.06 ... due to the blockbuster hitness of the Movie in the japanese theaters... sorry... and no worries im buying UMD and DVD copies even tho i already seen it..

Kodaj
    That date falls on a monday. Games, CDs and DVDs never come out on mondays. I'm still bettin' on the 11.29.05 date.

The 'blockbuster hitness' is also impossible, because it was only relased in 8 cinemas in Japan.

If you're going to make outrageous claims, at least back them up with links to reputable websites.

Xbox Live and PlayStation Network ID: RaidenexS
    Steam Community ID: Raidensoul

My sister (the one who is all ready buying it) is trying to load it. Hmm...the temptation to have her send it...

Friends: Megamogattack, and TrekkiesUnite118- they said nice things about the banners I made (and *shock* still use them).

Buddies: Aztroth, he makes banners much better than I do! (and he makes mine now)

Current Project/Order: not sure if I'll be doing them anymore.

A legendary friend 'obtained' a leaked and subbed version. I didn't like the plot, but the animations and fight scenes were incredible.

4/5.

would you care to post that website

Secretary of Balloon Doggies cwthewolf's Avatar
    I managed to download a copy of off a sharing program, but it doesn't have any subtitles....does anybody know a site where I can find the script?

That date falls on a monday. Games, CDs and DVDs never come out on mondays. I'm still bettin' on the 11.29.05 date.
    Yeah, it would make more sense to release it on November 29th , because releasing it during the holiday season would probably make it sell faster.
    As the first black female head of the klu klux klan, I would like to say America stinks!
    -The Critic

Try this site for teh subs:

and yes the release date is on Nov 29 2005 b/c Sony said it around the holiday season and alot of stores are saying that too.

man that was the most bad assest thing i have seen in my whole life i liked the story it was friggin awsome

Thanks Aztroth for the sig

Try this site for teh subs:
    Thanks for the site, but I can't figure out how to play the subs........

Quote Originally Posted by cwthewolf
    Thanks for the site, but I can't figure out how to play the subs........
    download BSplayer from bsplayer.com

download BSplayer from bsplayer.com
    Thanks ^_^

hi guys.
    i'm going to lock this thread purely because ac's here, we've got this forum and a superlong thread like this isn't really great. if you want to add anything to any points raised in this thread or have a question, feel free to start a new thread or add to an existing one.