Thread: Deleting my own posts

Deleting my own posts

Where can I do that? For some reason ffShrine posted a reply I made three times and want to delete the repeated posts

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Check the bottom-right corner of one of your posts, Edit Post should be written there, click that and then you should also see the "Delete" button.

EDIT:
    The delete button is between "Go Advanced" and "Cancel", it appears above the post if you edit in Advanced mode.
    Strategy guides | N: “He was having his favourite dish.”
    “May the good blood guide your way.”

I don't see it anywhere. Like, I don't even have the button at all. Am I insane??? This is strange....

Survived the 『Hunt』 Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar

Is this board really that "dumb"? I mean, only us moderators/members of the staff can remove our posts everywhere? O.O The post I tried to remove was here in Questions and I'm not a moderator of this part of the forum.

Granted, I understand why it won't be a feature available to regular users (abusing the system by throwing around insults and then removing evidence, for example), still…

I am having no luck in deleting, or even seeing "the button is between" anywhere. I am not all that forum smart, so.....help?