Thread: is possible delete my account please ?

is possible delete my account please ?

i want delete my account from this forum
    Last edited by snake.0; 06-13-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Ok understand, all there is a problem, if I want to go back to using the old email, the activation email does not arrive Why ? is already more than once that I try to change it, but the activation email does not arrive, the only solution for the moment and keep the new email, because on the old one does not arrive email activation

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

another problem is, avg antivurus, every time I get to the home page of the forum, the web security blocks the loading of the page, and I have to disable the web protection, to access the forum, this is the reason why I wanted to cancel my account, why does AVG report viruses on home page?

Onion Kid
    pfff

Grand Shriner
    Why are you going away? Did some hopeless idiot troll at you? Your uploads were awesome, and included some real rarities.

ps: AVG is not the only software to report the homepage as malicious. Avast! is another one. I guess we'll have to live with it.

Not in the fogtower.
    Antiviruses report the site as malicious probably because it doesn't support https and you need to enter login information over an insecure connection.