Thread: P3D & P5D FULL SOUNDTRACK [FLAC+SCANS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Onion Kid

P3D & P5D FULL SOUNDTRACK [FLAC+SCANS]

Just uploaded this. It's the complete soundtrack to Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night as included in the All Star Triple Pack bundle. Full FLAC rip with all scans including cover art and tagged tracks, lyrics and other info.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    Thanks!

A wolf in sheep's clothing.... lonelywolf's Avatar
    He !
    Nice ! thanks !

Hagane no Tamashii
    Thanks! Now I don't have to rip my copy when it arrives...

Thanks, was waiting for an FLAC rip.

Onion Kid
    This looks great! Any chance of log and cue? Might burn to CD for use in the car

Quote Originally Posted by majormushroom View Post
    This looks great! Any chance of log and cue? Might burn to CD for use in the car
    a torrent on nyaa.si has a cue sheet and wav files for it that can be converted to flac and such

Hagane no Tamashii
    I FINALLY got my copy of limited edition last Friday. I began playing with P3D and it sucks like a hoova'. It may has something to do with the fact I don't like P3 or its music. OK, it was cool once, but the remixes they have in P3D are just awful. Total borefest. Then I moved to P4D and yes boys'n'gals, it's awesome. I have played the Vita version quite a lot, but PS4 iteration is way better. Also, DLC is like 10 yen a piece.. MVs are still 100 yen... still, 10 yen for Miku song is a lot better than the initial 1200 yen I once paid... Anyways, Signs of Love (TK Remix) in all PS4 glory - yes please! The story mode is piece of dung though.

Then there is P5D. To be honest, I haven't yet played it. I am watching the anime though, whilst waiting I am entitled to play it. I dig the sound of P5 so my guess is P5D will be cool.

Those 'COMMU events are useless though, because I couldn't care less about the characters and costumes and whatnot. Just let me play the damn rhythm game. I cringe every time there is that "information about new 'COMMU events"

Anyways, someone who loves Persona 3-5 music this set is a piece of heaven, for me it's meh-awesome-???. And this concludes the ranting about it. ENDO.

Thank you very much !

Thanks a lot!
    Puss in boots : You made the cat angry. You do NOT want to make the cat angry!