Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyro Reignited Trilogy OST Request

The N. Sane Trilogy music does loop but it's only from the start until the end.

The entire tracks basically.
    Pokemon Music Extended (In Work) (Main Series) (NO FREAKING YouTube CONVERSION)

Part 1

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Part 2

Still no links yet? I can take FLAC tracks and mp3.
    "ANIME IS REAL!" - Undyne from Undertale

Wishlist:
    Sailor Moon DiC Music Collection
    Jungle Emperor Leo TV Series OST
    Bambi Complete Score

And I accept these following links:

MEGA
    Google Drive

Mediafire is OK, but I prefer MEGA or Google Drive

Grand Shriner Infernus Animositas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan1000 View Post
    On the downside, the proper rips of the N Sane Trilogy don't loop and all the Bonus Rounds and Death Routes (from Crash 3), all have their intros and main tracks separated.

As I'm saying this, nobody has manged to make an OSV of the NST with looping tracks and complete pieces. So at the moment, the only way we can listen to looped versions of the music is via recordings uploaded on YouTube.
    Well, that gives me a project to do then

Quote Originally Posted by Infernus Animositas View Post
    Please do so if you can.

Onion Kid
    There's some people who have been uploading to youtube a mix of the track that does show the entire Dynamic track O: would be nice if the songs after the first loop we hear the dynamic versions.

Anyways, just like N Sane Trilogy I bet eventually we will get a "Music From Spyro Reignited Trilogy" or luckly the entire soundtrack.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernus Animositas View Post
    You have my confidence. Just a heads up, the Bonus Round music from Crash 2 and 3 have the intros and main tracks split up, but in case you're wondering why the Medieval Bonus Round from Crash 3 has no designated Intro Stinger like the others, that's because the file to that one is the exact same track used for the Jungle Bonus Round from Crash 2.

The specific file in question is (from the PC rip):
    CB2_L201_Bonus_Intro,CB2_Music_L201_TurtleWoods_St inger_bank,NoLoc,48000,40,0,0.fsb

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by azaleamink View Post
    And I accept these following links:

MEGA
    Google Drive

Mediafire is OK, but I prefer MEGA or Google Drive
    While there's still no official rips as of this post, we do indeed have a temporary alternative until such things become reality.

3godzilla3, who has been uploading recordings from the game onto YouTube for the past few weeks has finally finished the entire trilogy and has taken the MP3 files used to make the videos and compiled them into a collection on MEGA.

Links are here:

- Includes only the Main level tracks from the trilogy

- Includes all Main level tracks as well as the Dynamic variations: Idle, Charging and Interior Echo

I know this isn't the authentic rip, but having listened to it myself all the way through, it's still pretty good quality, as these are not YouTube rips, but legit MP3s.

Hopefully this should keep us pleased until an actual rip can be obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan1000 View Post
    You have my confidence. Just a heads up, the Bonus Round music from Crash 2 and 3 have the intros and main tracks split up, but in case you're wondering why the Medieval Bonus Round from Crash 3 has no designated Intro Stinger like the others, that's because the file to that one is the exact same track used for the Jungle Bonus Round from Crash 2.

The specific file in question is (from the PC rip):
    CB2_L201_Bonus_Intro,CB2_Music_L201_TurtleWoods_St inger_bank,NoLoc,48000,40,0,0.fsb

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

While there's still no official rips as of this post, we do indeed have a temporary alternative until such things become reality.

3godzilla3, who has been uploading recordings from the game onto YouTube for the past few weeks has finally finished the entire trilogy and has taken the MP3 files used to make the videos and compiled them into a collection on MEGA.

Links are here:

- Includes only the Main level tracks from the trilogy

- Includes all Main level tracks as well as the Dynamic variations: Idle, Charging and Interior Echo

I know this isn't the authentic rip, but having listened to it myself all the way through, it's still pretty good quality, as these are not YouTube rips, but legit MP3s.

Hopefully this should keep us pleased until an actual rip can be obtained.
    Thank you so much!

The One
    This is great, thanks DaveMan!

Shriner
    Thank you very much, DaveMan! Now hoping for a 48 kHz FLAC version, as was done with Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingNo. View Post
    Thank you very much, DaveMan! Now hoping for a 48 kHz FLAC version, as was done with Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy.
    Thanks. This wasn't done by me, all credits goes to 3godzilla3 for the music and the links.

Again this is just to hold us out until a proper rip can be done.