Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 128

Thread: Detroit: Become Human Original Soundtrack (5CDs) [FLAC/MP3]

  1. #76
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb-PJ View Post
    Thanks !
    De rien
    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.]- I am willing to share without any condition, but keep in mind please that I don't have a very good connexion

    Canadians composers are tough when it comes to send scores ! - I hate you P.I

    Jason Graves score addict !

  2. #77
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    31
    Do you have this soundtrack on FLAC ver.?

  3. #78
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by SS3456 View Post
    Do you have this soundtrack on FLAC ver.?
    Seriously ?, please read the main post.

  4. #79
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSnake View Post
    Seriously ?, please read the main post.
    I have read it.
    I'm still waiting for the link........

  5. #80
    Grand Shriner frafak (uz2b)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    325
    Wow...just...wow.
    I'm in love with Kara's soundtrack !
    Thanks a lot !

  6. #81
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by frafak (uz2b) View Post
    Wow...just...wow.
    I'm in love with Kara's soundtrack !
    Thanks a lot !
    You're welcome

  7. #82
    Grand Shriner YoungZer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    137
    Thank you very much!

  8. #83
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thank you so much!!

  9. #84
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    105
    Many thanks for this

  10. #85
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10
    Thank you very much!

  11. #86
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16
    Disc 4 is a blend of FLAC and MP3, can we get a straight MP3 download please?

  12. #87
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,022
    FLAC version

    Here are the first 3 discs in FLAC, it's coming from the [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    -Note 1: The order of the discs on this new release is 1) Kara / 2) Markus / 3) Connor
    -Note 2: There are only 21 tracks (and not 22) on Connor's disc: track "Deviant" was not released

    Disc 4 is a mix of Lossless & Lossy tracks, so again there is no perfect release for this disc yet.
    There is no Disc 5.

    Disc 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  13. #88
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
    FLAC version

    Here are the first 3 discs in FLAC, it's coming from the [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    -Note 1: The order of the discs on this new release is 1) Kara / 2) Markus / 3) Connor
    -Note 2: There are only 21 tracks (and not 22) on Connor's disc: track "Deviant" was not released

    Disc 4 is a mix of Lossless & Lossy tracks, so again there is no perfect release for this disc yet.
    There is no Disc 5.

    Disc 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    But AMAZON only sells MP3 not FLAC; how did you get them Myrkul, thanks a lot anyway!
    My version of DISC 4 contains some lossless tracks (which coming from personal purchase) that you have in lossy flac. As well as the unreleased "Melbourne Rain".
    Ok, figured out where you got them, it's definitely not amzn.
    Last edited by PrinceSnake; 06-24-2018 at 07:25 AM.

  14. #89
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSnake View Post
    But AMAZON only sells MP3 not FLAC; how did you get them Myrkul, thanks a lot anyway!
    My version of DISC 4 contains some lossless tracks (which coming from personal purchase) that you have in lossy flac. As well as the unreleased "Melbourne Rain".
    Ok, figured out where you got them, it's definitely not amzn.
    Oh sorry about that, i used amazon just to mention the "soundtrack".
    It's available on usual stores, iTunes, Google Play, Beatport, Deezer, Spotify...

    Anyway, i don't think we'll ever get a proper release, better count on a game rip.

  15. #90
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    Okay I did not now it was on so many streaming platforms. Same for me a gamerip one day, maybe by FunnyML.
    My GOD! it's 94€ on Beatport with taxes for WAV, maybe that one is in good quality? (Never used beatport)
    It's on Tidal too.
    Last edited by PrinceSnake; 06-24-2018 at 03:30 PM.

  16. #91
    FLAC-tastic Scores FunnyML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
    There are only 21 tracks (and not 22) on Connor's disc: track "Deviant" was not released
    Here is the track from the Deluxe Edition. It's got lossy artifacts, but at least no cutoff like the MP3 version. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Goes right between "The Interrogation" and "Investigation".
    Sorry, no re-uploads for items older than 3 months. Maybe someone else is kind enough to do it.

  17. #92
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    245
    Thanks

  18. #93
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    324
    thank you!

  19. #94
    Summer's Thaumaturge Lerine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    75
    Thanks a lot!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  20. #95
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
    FLAC version

    Here are the first 3 discs in FLAC, it's coming from the [Hidden link. Register to see links.].
    -Note 1: The order of the discs on this new release is 1) Kara / 2) Markus / 3) Connor
    -Note 2: There are only 21 tracks (and not 22) on Connor's disc: track "Deviant" was not released

    Disc 4 is a mix of Lossless & Lossy tracks, so again there is no perfect release for this disc yet.
    There is no Disc 5.

    Disc 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    All dead, could you reupload them please ?

  21. #96
    Grand Shriner Myrkul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,022
    FLAC version (reupload)

    Disc 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I am not gonna reupload them a third time.

  22. #97
    "I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    351
    error

  23. #98
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
    FLAC version (reupload)

    Disc 1: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Disc 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I am not gonna reupload them a third time.
    Sorry for this. Thanks so much ^^

  24. #99
    Grand Shriner RadikKolacek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102
    Knows somebody chronological order or from which chapter particular tracks are?

  25. #100
    Grand Shriner omegaalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    109
    Thank you for the FLAC version!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •