Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Detroit: Become Human Original Soundtrack (5CDs) [FLAC/MP3]

Can I say once more how happy I am. Thank you, I really love this soundtrack.

Grand Shriner
    I wonder how much of this soundtrack is actual scores? Im assuming the first 3 cds are scores and the last on as well is scores the fourth one is just music correct? If anyone can confirm this with me please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I cannot wait to see if spider-man ps4 will have a soundtrack as extensive as this.
    I'm still searching for:
    FILMS: Any new spider-man stuff (Danny elfman, Christopher young or the rest of the composers for spider-man 3, James Horner)
    sherlock series complete (David Arnold and micheal price)
    banshee series complete (methodic doubt)
    FILM: the commuter (roque Banos)
    FILM: southpaw (James Horner)
    FILM: the imitation game (Alexandre desplat)

thanks

Maybe they’ve already planned to sell a lossless or even Hi-Res version separately later?XD

"I would appreciate it if you would call me Snake" PrinceSnake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChiefrules View Post
    Can I say once more how happy I am. Thank you, I really love this soundtrack.
    Then I am glad, upload that soundtrack took me the whole night ! XD (Do not forget than I had no intention to upload it first haha, was kinda lazy, notice that I did not retagged the files).

Quote Originally Posted by thepersona View Post
    I wonder how much of this soundtrack is actual scores? Im assuming the first 3 cds are scores and the last on as well is scores the fourth one is just music correct? If anyone can confirm this with me please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I cannot wait to see if spider-man ps4 will have a soundtrack as extensive as this.
    CD 1 to 3 are actual scores, there is first CONNOR's score by NIMA FAKHRARA, then KARA's one by PHILIP SHEPPARD and finally MARKUS by JOHN PAESANO!
    the CD4 is the artists (commercial) that are featured in detroit, so yes it is (I think) the complete score of the game..

Do not know for Spiderman, maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by Lamentations View Post
    Maybe they’ve already planned to sell a lossless or even Hi-Res version separately later?XD
    I don't think so.. For Omikron (The Nomad Soul) no soundtrack was ever released. For Farenheit only a poor quality gamerip was provided with the game on GOG. For Heavy Rain only a lossy release on both iTunes (AAC) and PSN (MP3) were was released.

For Beyond Two Souls we get more lucky because Hans Zimmer was producing the score, so even if Lorne Baffle don't sell units like Hans, the simple fact that it was Hans gave us a CD release by Lakeshore.. (I have this in FLAC somewhere need to dig in my files).

For Detroit: Become Human same story lossy upload but more consequent than any game produced by Quantic Dream.. 4h14 but MP3..
    So as you can see they or Sony rarely release LOSSLESS scores from games.
    -[Hidden link. Register to see links.]- I am willing to share without any condition, but keep in mind please that I don't have a very good connexion

Canadians composers are tough when it comes to send scores ! - I hate you P.I

Jason Graves score addict !

TOM5 Killed TOM4 in Rapture's Sunken Absolution. ZodaPrime's Avatar
    Thank you so very much!
    This game is amazing.

Onion Kid
    Thanks for sharing! Fantastic!

Onion Kid
    Thanks for sharing!

Shriner
    Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing.
    Complete Score Wishlist:

James Horner - Romeo & Juliet (Rejected)
    John Williams - Prisoner of Azkaban, The Force Awakens
    Ghost in the Shell - Clint Mansell; The Fall - Krishna Levy; Hulk by Mychael Danna (rejected); 300: Rise Of An Empire by Federico Jusid (rejected)

Shriner
    Thank you for this!

Shriner
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSnake View Post
    Was VERY pissed off to found the soundtrack in MP3 I was expecting FLAC but.. it's Quantic Dream anyway remember with Heavy Rain... but I thought it would make some people here happy..
    Are you sure? I'm downloading the deluxe soundtrack as we speak and it says it's 1.6GB.
    Sorry, no re-uploads for items older than 3 months. Maybe someone else is kind enough to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyML View Post
    Are you sure? I'm downloading the deluxe soundtrack as we speak and it says it's 1.6GB.
    I know, I was as confident as you, until I see that they was MP3 files in my key... What would be the point to upload them in MP3 if they were providing the files in high quality ? Unless you find a way to change de quality so then you are right, but I highly doubt it...
    Last edited by PrinceSnake; 05-28-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Here is a quick comparison of the cue "Dark Night". The upper channel is from my file, the bottom one is from your MP3. Looks lossless to me. Maybe they downgrade the file when you download them?
    Spoiler!

But I'll upload the track and maybe someone who is more experienced in finding lossy artifacts than me will let us know.
    Here is the [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Here is another comparison of "Hostage"
    Spoiler!
    I clearly see lossy parts, but it's a tad better than the MP3.
    Last edited by FunnyML; 05-28-2018 at 04:45 AM.

But your files are MP3 right? do not forget I am french I took the european version, maybe they WILL add lossless to USA/UK ?

But your files are MP3 right? do not forget I am french I took the european version, maybe they WILL add lossless to USA/UK ?
    I don't have a suitable 3.0 USB drive to download them to, so I used the direct output which is lossless. I have the German version, which should be identical to yours. The PKG is encrypted, so I can't access the files directly.
    Last edited by FunnyML; 05-28-2018 at 04:46 AM.

I don't have a suitable 3.0 USB drive to download them to, so I used the direct output which is lossless. I have the German version, which should be identical to yours. The PKG is encrypted, so I can't access the files directly.
    Keep in mind that all composers share their soundtrack in a lossless way then it is to Sony to decide which size they will keep. Philip Sheppard's upload was lossless. Same for Nima Fakhrara.. So each time you see a lossy upload even if the composer shared a lossless version. Sony came up to a decision. I think.

I agree with you according to the file size 670MB whereas the package is 1.60GB

In my mobile phone the sounds from the FLAC file is awful.

I wonder also why do you speak about a 3.0 device. You mean quality is MP3 for 2.0 ans FLAC for 3.0?
    Last edited by PrinceSnake; 05-28-2018 at 06:14 AM.

I wonder also why do you speak about a 3.0 device. You mean quality is MP3 for 2.0 ans FLAC for 3.0?
    In order to download the tracks in the soundtrack menu you have to connect a USB device and format it. When I try to do so, it says it doesn't meet the requirements of a USB3.0 device. Or did you get the MP3s any other way?

No no it is from my copy. I don't know if it was 2.0 or 3.0, but the files have been transfered to my 8GB device fine. It was 670MB but the archive is 1.60GB this is kinda weird..

No no it is from my copy. I don't know if it was 2.0 or 3.0, but the files have been transfered to my 8GB device fine. It was 670MB but the archive is 1.60GB this is kinda weird..
    Well there's certainly some kind of transcoding going on during the transfer. That's the only explanation I have why there is a cutoff in the MP3s but none when you play them directly from the menu.

Well there's certainly some kind of transcoding going on during the transfer. That's the only explanation I have why there is a cutoff in the MP3s but none when you play them directly from the menu.
    Here is what Sony told me, unfortunately, I do not know how support thing work ...

Grand Shriner
    Thank you!

A wolf in sheep's clothing.... lonelywolf's Avatar
    I also try on my PS4... no luck .....

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf View Post
    I also try on my PS4... no luck .....
    Thank you, even if it did not worked but tried what ? To transfer files with a 3.0 device ?
    Last edited by PrinceSnake; 05-28-2018 at 03:13 PM.