Thread: An Official Full Soundtrack to Sonic Mania?

An Official Full Soundtrack to Sonic Mania?

So apparently, the Japanese Limited Edition of Sonic Mania Plus comes with a 2 CD Soundtrack that is said to support all 54 songs of Sonic Mania.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The only official soundtracks available are the vinyl (which has only most of the new songs) and the digital "Selected Edition" (which has all but the Sonic 1 & 2 remixes), so would it be okay if someone would please rip this soundtrack (hopefully FLAC) around the time frame when it comes out?

EDIT: The track list has been released, and unfortunately, the Sonic 1 & 2 remixes aren't here. However, they include the bonus tracks included in the upcoming Sonic Mania Plus, plus the Hyper Potions songs for the game.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by DededesDreamLand; 05-11-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Update Information: Changed the source link to the soundtrack info, plus I added a link to the track list.

I hope she made lotsa spaghetti! mariofan12ify's Avatar
    Ok, this is nice and all but still no Knuckles ending music? Smh, SEGA.

I still kind of upset that the Sonic 1 & 2 remixes are still not included, as they are excellent. But I think I understand why, I believe Masato Nakamura owns the music to Sonic 1 & 2 and Sega has to get his permission in order to use his music.